Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > FHM 3 - Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 3 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 11-22-2016, 02:14 PM   #1
Poorestviolence
Bat Boy

Date fixed crashes

Is there any thing that can be done about these? :/
I like this game, but I also like the idea of being able to finish a 'career' play through rather than restart every time I hit a crash road block.
If I can't do anything about it, I will probably just wait for FHM4 and start again.

In FHM 2, I have my longest running playthrough, near 2030 that crashes every time you try to start a specific date. And another that is 2020 something.

In FHM 3 PtG mode, my team is at the first game of the pre-season, 2019 and I can neither sim nor view it without crashes every attempt. Any suggestions?
Poorestviolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 02:28 PM   #2
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Can you zip up the league that's crashing (the FHM3 one at least) and upload it for the devs to take a look at?

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 04:24 PM   #3
Poorestviolence
Bat Boy

Sure. Thanks very much, doing it now. If they are unable to fix it but do take a look or help me with a way to prevent it in the future, then I will start over.

As for FHM 2, I would love to get my one long play through fixed, but I am okay with it. I don't expect anything as the game is no longer the one in active production.
Old 11-22-2016, 05:32 PM   #4
Poorestviolence
Bat Boy

Probably going to have to disregard this. Unless it shows up in delay, it didn't work because I don't see it in the FTP folder.

It is called lukeflyers.lg.zip
Old 11-22-2016, 11:22 PM   #5
Poorestviolence
Bat Boy

Sorry for all the messages.

Okay, so I figured out my issue. If any one else encounters the same issue -- every time I attempted to enter the FTP address into explorer, it would try to open the URL via Firefox. I am sure there might be a way to edit the setting causing that, but either way... If any one encounters that problem, there is an add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fireftp/ that allows you to upload to FTP servers using Firefox. It is pretty intuitively designed/straight forward as well.

lukeflyers is the file name. Thanks!
Old 11-23-2016, 01:53 AM   #6
JeffR
FHM Producer

Got it, thanks, we'll have a look. Repeating crashes like this are usually the easiest to figure out.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:07 AM   #7
Poorestviolence
Bat Boy

Thanks very much Jeff and any one else from OOTP.
Old 11-26-2016, 05:18 PM   #8
Poorestviolence
Bat Boy

Hey, I don't mean to ask out of impatience! Merely just curious how this works. Will this thread have a new post in it to let me know if/when the save file has been fixed?

Or do I just try re-downloading it from the FTP, or?
Old 11-28-2016, 04:27 AM   #9
JeffR
FHM Producer

Nothing to report yet, it's still crashing in the most recent test version, but Malte may have worked on it since then. I'll let you know when I hear something.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote