Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > FHM 3 - Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 3 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 10-19-2016, 06:02 AM   #1
no way
Minors (Triple A)

Power plays counting

I noticed that powerplay opportunities in box score is counting personal penalties (10 min major) and fighting (5 min major) as a power plays

Correct count would be:
0 for 3
2 for 5
Name:  FHM 3-03.png
Views: 131
Size:  169.9 KB

For this one:
1 for 3
1 for 2
Name:  FHM 3-04.png
Views: 127
Size:  504.6 KB

Hope this helps.
no way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 06:17 AM   #2
Simmo13
All Star Reserve

That's interesting because I posted this as a bug early in FHM2. To be honest it's one of the reasons I stopped playing that version (along with things like players "out" injured but starting games and players in the penalty box but also on the ice). I'm a long-time OOTP player and big supporter of Markus and the team but I didn't enjoy playing out games in FHM2. I guess the vast majority of FHM players don't play out games?
Simmo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 06:38 AM   #3
no way
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmo13 View Post
That's interesting because I posted this as a bug early in FHM2. To be honest it's one of the reasons I stopped playing that version (along with things like players "out" injured but starting games and players in the penalty box but also on the ice). I'm a long-time OOTP player and big supporter of Markus and the team but I didn't enjoy playing out games in FHM2. I guess the vast majority of FHM players don't play out games?
I remember this one from FHM2 aswell... it's been in the game for ages, so I hope it will get fixed this time around. I do not play out games usually, but I do go over the reports quite extensivelly I'd say.

Last edited by no way; 10-19-2016 at 06:39 AM.
Old 10-19-2016, 02:57 PM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

It's on the list to be fixed - it's actually an error in the box score only, the real stats are being counted correctly.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 02:09 PM   #5
no way
Minors (Triple A)

How long will it take to fix this? As you said yourself you do have corect numbers in the game so it shouldn't be that difficult to correct it?
Old 12-06-2016, 03:08 PM   #6
Pallo55
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by no way View Post
How long will it take to fix this? As you said yourself you do have corect numbers in the game so it shouldn't be that difficult to correct it?
Maybe they fix more seriously bugs first.
Pallo55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 04:24 PM   #7
no way
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pallo55 View Post
Maybe they fix more seriously bugs first.
I have no problem with that, but this bug is well over year old, so I'd say there has to be point in time when it should get some priority don't you think? Plus as Jeff said they do have the counting for power playes correct in the game just not showing so I think it shouldn't be that hard to fix, then again I'm not game developer so if it is for some reason time expensive then I'm sorry.