Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 08-14-2017, 01:22 PM   #1
RANGER11JP
All Star Starter

Ootphub

Is anyone concerned that OOTPHUB seems to be unuseable? Every download shows as corrupt. Anyone have the keys beside jazzrack?
Old 08-18-2017, 10:19 PM   #2
Crimguy
Minors (Triple A)

If that's the same place as ootpmods then yes I am concerned. I have the same problem with corrupted archives.

As a steam version owner I have no access to any mods for the most part. I think there are about 7 choices on the workshop.
Crimguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 01:16 AM   #3
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Agree, it's troubling. More so, so few if any, the almost negligible number of any housing sites for OOTP materials and mods. Probably a number of reasons, but changes nothing in the short term.
Old 08-19-2017, 12:18 PM   #4
Crimguy
Minors (Triple A)

I had thought the bulk of them would make their way over to the steak workshop but no joy.

Are you getting errors when adding them from Addojs Central?
Old 08-19-2017, 08:30 PM   #5
lejdot
Minors (Single A)

Does this mean people who purchased off steam are unable to get mods?
lejdot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 10:49 PM   #6
Crimguy
Minors (Triple A)

Yes and no. The non-steam version has direct access to the addons central, which is a lot more flexible IMHO in terms of adding sources etc. tons of stuff there (at least it was on ootp 16).

With the Steam Workshop there are a few mods but not many. You can still add them manually. I was able to get some mods installed, but unfortunately anything I tried to get on ootpmods seemed to have a corrupt header. Not sure why or what the solution is.
Old 08-29-2017, 08:31 PM   #7
RANGER11JP
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimguy View Post
Yes and no. The non-steam version has direct access to the addons central, which is a lot more flexible IMHO in terms of adding sources etc. tons of stuff there (at least it was on ootp 16).

With the Steam Workshop there are a few mods but not many. You can still add them manually. I was able to get some mods installed, but unfortunately anything I tried to get on ootpmods seemed to have a corrupt header. Not sure why or what the solution is.
I have had no luck with STEAM. How do you get anything from the workshop? I do not have the info to access it.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:23 AM   #8
telarc30
Minors (Rookie Ball)

i found a way to get the old files! just go to the wayback machine on internet archive and put in ootpmods.com,then find a item on there and put the file name after "www.ootpmods.com/mods/" and most of the stuff on there downloads.
telarc30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 06:57 PM   #9
RANGER11JP
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by telarc30 View Post
i found a way to get the old files! just go to the wayback machine on internet archive and put in ootpmods.com,then find a item on there and put the file name after "www.ootpmods.com/mods/" and most of the stuff on there downloads.
Could you be a little more specific, please. I am only familiar with Mr. Peabody's Wayback Machine!

Thank you.
Old 09-17-2017, 02:53 PM   #10
telarc30
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Sorry for the late reply was in the path of irma and had no power.
Anyway go to this web site = https://archive.org/web/ and where it says browse history put in ootpmods.com then at the middle of the screen it will have dates for the web site. pick a 2015 date for the page.then select a file from the old web site.paste the file name to the end of "ootpmods.com/mods/"
in your browser most of the old files download. like this = www.ootpmods.com/mods/PCLDatabase.zip and it will download the file!
telarc30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 02:47 AM   #11
RANGER11JP
All Star Starter

I did get a reply from jazzrack. He was going to attempt to restore the OOTPHUB files from a backup, but wasn't sure if that would fix the issue.

In addition, he sent me the following link to share with everyone, which is all the file in a directory basically in alpha numeric order.

http://home.jazzrack.us/ootp/mods/

He is still very much interested in the game, but has much going on which has severly limited his time. I believe he would be open to someone with the skills and knowledge to take over the keeping and organizing of the files.

That's all I have at the moment. Any thoughts????

Thank you.

Regards,

JP