Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 01-02-2020, 06:38 AM   #1001
emilempenza
Minors (Double A)

Think my collecting is officially done for the year with the finishing of the Giants. I had pre-collected most of it, but obviously didn't have 3 of the early 1900's cards, so it ended up not being worth the money, but I picked up Roger Connor and Rube Marquand so I'm not that bothered at losing money to get them tbh.

I have enjoyed collections, but there is a huge scope for improvement next year. Hopefully we've seen the last of the ridiculous "collect all 12 of these players" missions, as they are just an obvious disaster
emilempenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 09:11 AM   #1002
moalkha
Minors (Triple A)

I just completed the "Docs and Straw" Mets mission with my Doha Oilers and I didn't received the historical pack supposed to be given as reward.

In the transaction history it said that I received a special pack from the collection but it is nowhere to be found.

I also posted this on the bugs forum

moalkha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 12:44 PM   #1003
Catchthedamnball
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moalkha View Post
I just completed the "Docs and Straw" Mets mission with my Doha Oilers and I didn't received the historical pack supposed to be given as reward.

In the transaction history it said that I received a special pack from the collection but it is nowhere to be found.

I also posted this on the bugs forum
Log out and log back in.

Catchthedamnball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 09:09 PM   #1004
Caliking
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Im so close to finishing mets "amazin" but have not gotten a jerry grote yet...anyone have one for sale?

Caliking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 08:43 AM   #1005
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

always nice when things align at the right time.... came in 2nd in a tourney yesterday (prize was 7500 points)... team makes a solid run in the post season to reach the finals, so I'm up later than usual (hoping for that first Perfect tier championship... alas, lost in 7, so still waiting for that)... but thanks to still being logged in, I was able to browse the AH to spot the last two cards needed to complete the A's collection (and thanks to post season bonus points and the 2nd place tourney award, had enough to afford both)...

so the Perfect Rube Waddell joins Waffletown for the 2061 season
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 02:40 PM   #1006
Caliking
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Grote finally in the market...but WAAAAY overpriced

Caliking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 07:57 PM   #1007
dbqs
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl jason View Post
always nice when things align at the right time.... came in 2nd in a tourney yesterday (prize was 7500 points)... team makes a solid run in the post season to reach the finals, so I'm up later than usual (hoping for that first Perfect tier championship... alas, lost in 7, so still waiting for that)... but thanks to still being logged in, I was able to browse the AH to spot the last two cards needed to complete the A's collection (and thanks to post season bonus points and the 2nd place tourney award, had enough to afford both)...

so the Perfect Rube Waddell joins Waffletown for the 2061 season
bah. I'm just one card away! You've probably been sniping my cards

Completed the Orioles missions for giggles on one of my other teams. Holy cow, how is Bobby Grich a 90 OVR? Maybe the single worst reward of all the missions...
Old 01-15-2020, 09:50 PM   #1008
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbqs View Post
bah. I'm just one card away! You've probably been sniping my cards

Completed the Orioles missions for giggles on one of my other teams. Holy cow, how is Bobby Grich a 90 OVR? Maybe the single worst reward of all the missions...
heh.... if you were looking for the silver Henderson, or diamond Canseco; then maybe I had been down to those two for awhile
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote