Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Technical Support > Earlier versions of OOTP: Closed or Claim Fixed
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 07:13 PM   #1
Baron Scag
Bat Boy

Need Assistance w/ Face Generator

hello,
all of my choices under "game preferences" are set to enable the face generator, however in my fictional league, under the "game setup" all options for face gen are greyed out and say that it is "not initialized". what am I doing wrong? I have tried to generate new pics and it goes through the process, but no pics are created. please help.
thank you
Old 02-26-2009, 08:55 PM   #2
Nutlaw
Hall Of Famer

Did you recently change your FaceGen setting from disabled to enabled? If so, you need to shut down and restart the game first.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:03 AM   #3
Baron Scag
Bat Boy

I set the league up with the FaceGen enabled but it did not generate pics. It says it is not initialized. I have tried disabling, enabling, shutting down and restating but I get nothing. I have tried everything I can think of. I even set up a new league to see if it would work there but got the same results. All settings are set to enable but it won't generate pics or allow for creation of caps and unis. This has been over the course of 2 weeks so I have shut down and restarted multiple times with the settings changed to "enable". Any other suggestions?
Old 02-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #4
Nutlaw
Hall Of Famer

I haven't heard of this one before. Are you sure that you have all FaceGen settings switched to enable?

Maybe your video card won't support FaceGen? Which one are you using and have you updated to the latest driver?
Old 03-05-2009, 08:43 AM   #5
Baron Scag
Bat Boy

I figured it out.....had to change setting to "Troubleshoot 2".
Old 03-05-2009, 09:03 AM   #6
Nutlaw
Hall Of Famer

Glad to hear it.
Closed Thread