Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2004, 03:40 PM   #1
Sanoj2000
Minors (Rookie Ball)

.CSV Problems for Catobase

So, I just downloaded Catobase. For background, I only downloaded the version 5 and then upgraded to the newest (6.1.3) without getting the middle version (6.0). I have Joe's Exporter so I think I have the needed software.

I have all my .DAT files and .CSV files located in the same place (they are all in my league folder, just because it seemed simpler that way).

I have 2 problems. 1) When I have the Run Exporter option checked I get an error that says "was not found." There is some file whose name the program doesn't konw that wasn't found. When I turn this off it goes away. I assume this has something to do with where I'm exporting the HTML files to?
2) I get the error that my Teams.CSV file or League.CSV file is not functioning, and that i need to open up the file with notebook and look for problems. I know other threads have mentioned this but I couldn't fix the problem.

Does anyone know the fixes to these problems? Do I need the V6 download? Do I have to create a distinct folder for my .CSV files? What do I do?!

Thanks for you help. I know its a pain to deal with idiotic issues, but its frustrating when I know how much cooler OOTP will be with CATO.
Old 11-04-2004, 03:48 PM   #2
DaveHorn
All Star Starter

I'm almost positive you have to go from 5.40 to 6.0 (download and install both), then you can pick and chose which of the 6.1.x patches you want.
Old 11-04-2004, 04:08 PM   #3
jmm8356
All Star Starter

Make sure you get the "Exporters for Catobase 6" from the Catobase download page, too. I dunno if they're the same as others available elsewhere, but better safe than sorry.
Old 11-04-2004, 04:15 PM   #4
Sanoj2000
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Yup. I have those exporters. They are the same ones. Still don't work.