Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 5 > FHM 5 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 02-12-2019, 11:08 AM   #1
Brando7778
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Game only lets my team play 68 games of a 76 game schedule in AHL

Hi all,

So here's what's happening. I start playing my AHL season. They have 76 games each season in the AHL. But as I play I realize there's only 68 games scheduled. And sure enough this is all my Gulls play in my first year running the team.

Now, I'm in my second year. Just counted the games in the schedule. Yep. 68 games in what should be 76.

In the first season, the other teams in all the divisions of the AHL had 76 games showing. All the teams in my division have 68 as I do on the Gulls.

Help is appreciated.

Any of the OOTP dev team out there, if you need help with external freelance QA testing. I am an experienced QA analyst and worked for Sony on MLB the Show 17 and 18. Would love to work on this game and get paid for it. ;-)

I had to ask, you never know.

Last edited by Brando7778; 02-12-2019 at 11:09 AM.
Brando7778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 02:46 PM   #2
strakapoud
Minors (Single A)

Actually, that is correct. Since the 2015 realignment, the California- (and later Arizona-) based teams in the Pacific Division play only 68 games in the regular season and the standings were based on point percentage. With adding Colorado Eagles this season and moving the two Texas-based teams to the Central Division, I believe that the whole Pacific division plays 68 games this year.
strakapoud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 11:56 PM   #3
JeffR
FHM Producer

Yup, that's it, the shorter schedule for the California teams was part of the deal when they came in from the ECHL to keep travel costs down. Up until this year, the Texas teams were in the same division and played 76, hence the need for switching the standings to winning percentage instead of points.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote