Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Dynasty Reports

FHM 4 - Dynasty Reports Talk about your FHM dynasties here!

Old 09-16-2018, 08:39 AM   #1
Zaudim
Bat Boy

Ottawa Senators - From rebuilding to contenders

Can't seem to find an updated roster, so I still have EK65.

Pierre Dorian resigns

Former GM Pierre Dorian has resigned his position as GM of the Ottawa Senators late Sunday morning. In his place, is rookie GM Ryan Beauchamp.

"It will be a long road," the new gm said in his press conference. "To let the fans know, it will be a full blown rebuild. I just ask you guys to have patience."

As the season starts, all eyes will be on the draft, where Beauchamp will have to make a difficult choice: Keep the pick, and hope to have a good year next year, or give it to Colorado and aim for Hughes next year.

He is evaluating his staff right now. I am told he reached out to Wendal Clarke and see what the possibility of him being an assistant coach this year.

This will be an interesting few years for Ottawa fans as the pre season gets underway on September 20th.
Zaudim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 09:11 AM   #2
Zaudim
Bat Boy

Notes:

Personnel Changes:

-Guy Boucher fired
-Paul Coffey, Wendal Clark hired
-Wendal Clark appointed as new offensive coach

Trades:

-Cody Ceci traded to Anahiem for 2018 2nd pick

-Mike Hoffman, Rights to Mikael Wikstrand, 2019 3rd round draft pick (Pittsburgh) traded to Arizona for Max Domi, 2018 3rd round draft pick (Ari), 2019 2nd round draft pick (Ari), Rights to Nathan Schnarr (C).

-Alex Burrows traded to San Jose for Colby McAuley (C)

-Johnny Oduya traded to Los Angeles for Kevin Gravel

-Rights to Joel Daccord (G) to St Louis for Carl Gunnerson (Had to force this trade. I was under the cap floor )

Signings

- UFA Dominik Kubalik (LW/RW) - $660 for 2 years.

Resignings

- Max Domi $6,444,000 for 2 years

Last edited by Zaudim; 09-16-2018 at 09:51 AM.
Old 09-16-2018, 09:56 AM   #3
Zaudim
Bat Boy

2017-2018 Ottawa Senators

After going 2-4 in the pre season, here's the opening lineup for the Ottawa Senators:

Old 09-16-2018, 11:40 AM   #4
Rayzor
All Star Starter

Ryan on the top line, I would flip Stone to the top line, are u planning on trading Karlsson (like in RL) or resign him?, my Sens game which I started back in '92 I'm currently in 2005 & have won 2 Cups
Rayzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 12:00 PM   #5
Zaudim
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzor View Post
Ryan on the top line, I would flip Stone to the top line, are u planning on trading Karlsson (like in RL) or resign him?, my Sens game which I started back in '92 I'm currently in 2005 & have won 2 Cups
I am just the GM. Paul Coffey (or the AI xD) has complete control over the lineups.

I would like to trade Karlsson at some point, but probably won't until the offseason. My D Corp is crap lol.