Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2017, 02:02 PM   #1
BrendenSox12
Bat Boy

New facegens not showing up

I have recently added some new facegens to my fg_files folder. However, no matter how many times I click "update/generate all player pictures" and exit the game and/or application, the same old facegens still show up on the player profiles, even if those old facegens have been overridden and replaced. Is there something I am doing wrong? How would the new facegens show up?
BrendenSox12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:55 PM   #2
Quinton_Upchurch
All Star Reserve

That sounds like the right method Brenden, not sure why it isn't working for you. Are facegens showing up for players who had no previous facegen?

What happens if you go to each player and 'Import Facegen file'? (I think you need to be in Commissioner Mode to do this)
Old 06-21-2017, 03:42 PM   #3
BrendenSox12
Bat Boy

Facegens are showing up for players without previous facegens. Examples would be draft picks from this year.

When you go into the player profile and manually select "auto-reload picture" or "import photofit file" and pick the facegen, the new one is inserted. But I cannot do a full league-wide facegen update.
BrendenSox12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 03:55 PM   #4
Quinton_Upchurch
All Star Reserve

As far as I can see you're doing everything right Brenden. Not sure why the league-wide update isn't working. However, I do believe I have seen this problem mentioned before, maybe someone else can chime in.