Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 01-28-2013, 08:02 PM   #1
JDevil
All Star Reserve

Four Year Old Associated Fictional League Seeks Two

Full League Name: North American Republics Baseball League (NARBL)
Main URL: NARBL League Site
Reports URL:
Boards URL: NARBL Forums
Rules URL: Rules
Commissioner(s) OOTP Forum Username(s): JDevil
Email Address: colecleburne@gmail.com
OOTP Version: 13
Game Needed: Required
Players: Fictional
# of Teams: 24
Export Deadlines Days And Times: Tue,Thu,Sun - Exports due 8pm EST
League Time Per Sim: 7 days
First Season: 2012
Latest Season: 2016
Special Rules & Settings: Check the rules page
Currently Available Teams: Florida Sharks and Georgia Generals

We have two teams open in the 2016 offseason. We have a tremendous ownership group, a great website and a great league idea. We also have some very good writing on the league's front page. We also offer a participation point system to improve areas of your franchise for the active owner.

I am looking for two guys who think they can commit for a period of time. I'm not saying you need to be in the league for the next five years (real time), but the two teams that are available have been a tremendous amount of ownership turnover. We also had another moribund franchise that got a good owner and is already turning it around. If you are interested get to me on AIM at LedgerSko e-mail me at colecleburne@gmail.com or PM me here on the forums. Let me know why you want in the league, and why this league appeals to you.

Georgia - They have been getting progressively worse as a franchise, just due to not having a consistent owner. They do have arguably the best young pitcher in baseball however, but he struggled last year going just 4-12 with a 5.14 ERA in Corbin Caird. They also have a fantastic LF in Garrett Hearns, but he's often injured. He was the ROY two years ago. They have a great veteran RF in Jackson Church. They only have about four quality prospects in the organization, but they will have the #1 pick in the draft (out of 10). This team needs some work. Budget around 105 million.

Florida - They will have the 3rd pick (out of 10) in the draft. They finished 52-68. This team is a little more healthy than Georgia. They are going to have a payroll around 70 million, but dont have a ton of budget room, due to not winning much. Fantastic young SP in Powell Riley. Some good bats in the lineup. 1B Taylor Pruitt is over .330 in his career. LF Eric Hamilton looks like he could be a budding superstar. CF Jake Mackey is good also. They have a top notch 1B spec and two good SP's who will be ready soon.

Last edited by JDevil; 01-28-2013 at 08:04 PM.
JDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:07 PM   #2
JDevil
All Star Reserve

Both teams are filled.