Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 08-23-2014, 06:38 PM   #141
ScHoolBoyDrew
Bat Boy

Hi im relatively new to ootp as well but im looking for an online league to play in. thanks my email is drewschenck5@live.com
ScHoolBoyDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 04:30 AM   #142
nwilks73
Bat Boy

Looking for a OOTP 15 League

Hi. I used to be in several baseball leagues years ago that used Front Page Sports Baseball. I have however been a big fan of OOTP Baseball for several years and would love to join a baseball league again. Any kind of league is fine with me. You can contact me at nwilks73@gmail.com. Play Ball!
nwilks73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 11:41 PM   #143
Streak
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hi, my name is Ian. I am looking for a fictional, preferably forming & starting (but I would look into other leagues) league. I know there are not many leagues like this, but I would love a league in based in a fictional country or universe. If your league has any of these attributes, please email me at groupfivei2@gmail.com. I would love to apply.

Thanks,

Ian.
Streak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:50 PM   #144
ParkBench
Bat Boy

hello,

I'm looking for an opening in a centralized league.

30 teams
Activity requirements
Current season (or possibly a replay from the 90s - 00s)
Real life players
sim 1 day for each real life day. (or something like that)
ParkBench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 12:48 AM   #145
bhholloway
Bat Boy

Looking to join!

Been playing for the past 2-3 months but never done an online league before. Got to start somewhere!! Not really all that picky with a certain type of league so I'm pretty much down for whatever.
bhholloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 12:24 AM   #146
TomWittum
Bat Boy

Looking to join a historical league. I don't mind jumping via expansion draft or taking over a team that was abandoned.

I have played ootp since it's inception but have never once participated in an online league even though I have always had the interest.

Ideally looking for an established league with most if not all teams taken that plays according to the history of the game. Real players and statistical accuracy. I'm not looking for exact accuracy(injuries etc) but just similar to playing a regular historical game on OoTP.
TomWittum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 09:29 PM   #147
Brnwsbucksfannc
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hello, I am in 2 leagues now, both are 1 day sims that I really enjoy, but am thinking I might like to try another one as well. I have been playing online since March and really enjoy it.

I do prefer the 1 day pace since I am a teacher but would consider a 3 day but am not sure about more than that.

I have OOTP 14 and 15. I don't mind existing teams or expansion ones. I prefer coaches and scouts to be on as I like all of the input I can get to help me make decisions. I would also like some type of minor league system as well. I would like to join a relegation style league, I have been trying to hook up with one but they require aim, and for some reason I cant get it to work, maybe I have a newer version, but I think I would like to bring a team up through the ranks.

I also have found I really want a league that has active GMs on the forums or chat. I feel more comfortable with those kinds of leagues. I don't mind a writing requirement since I used to do football dynasties on other boards.

Just shot me a message on here if you are interested in having me join your league.

Thanks

Last edited by Brnwsbucksfannc; 09-28-2014 at 07:30 PM. Reason: still looking for the best fit
Brnwsbucksfannc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 08:15 AM   #148
CamHartman
Bat Boy

Hello there! Looking to join an OOTP league, real players is a must, otherwise I am not picky.

I've never played in a league before, so I would prefer to be in a league with people who are okay with that.

email : camh44@gmail.com
CamHartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 08:41 AM   #149
skybox
Bat Boy

Hey all, first-time online, long-time offline OOTPer looking to finally join a league! I'm open to whatever format is available. I'm a quick study and will be very active, so I'm open to a challenge. Historical, fictional, current, you name it.

Feel free to email me or message me if you have an opening.
skybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:30 PM   #150
Wyatt Fr
Bat Boy

Hi!!

My experience is somewhat limited in the OOTP , a league would be interesting. If you can be patient with my learning curve.

I am a beginner with 75 hours on the game

I prefer to play in a real league preferably with Bucs
I hope to enter into a league with beginners and patients

MAil : Breizh4ever@yahoo.fr
Wyatt Fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 03:54 PM   #151
moneyball92
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hey guys, I'm an OOTP veteran. I'm currently the Commish in a fictional pro/rel league, so I'm looking to balance that with being a regular joe in a real life league. Looking for a league that sims at least 4 times per week and is within its first two seasons of starting. Would love to play as the Mets, but not against taking over other teams if the Mets aren't available. Email me at mgrofsick@yahoo.com
moneyball92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 03:14 PM   #152
elextrano8
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hey all -

I'm a long-time OOTP player - since version three, almost exclusively in online leagues. I concentrate on a single league at a given time, and am currently without a league. I'm a huge Orioles fan IRL, so I'm hoping to find an open slot as Baltimore GM. PM me or email me at mathewsfd@gmail.com if you have one - and see my signature for my bonafides!

Forrest Mathews

Prior/Defunct:

SSWB Baltimore Orioles
4x World Series Champions
vMLB 2.0 Baltimore Orioles
1x World Series Champion
HPBL Baltimore Orioles
2x World Series Champions

Last edited by elextrano8; 09-20-2014 at 03:16 PM.
elextrano8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 12:13 PM   #153
ziggie
Bat Boy

Hey guys, im looking for some active real and or modern circa 93' +, pref to be starting out of less than 2 years in, I would take the Marlins assuming they are open or any team that is avail. you can reach me on aim at fishfan07 email at fishfan07@yahoo.com or pm me here, easiest case is the email me as i will be able to respond quicker and more accurately with links.
ziggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 12:29 PM   #154
SimCiv4Life
Bat Boy

I am interested in joining a league. I am however new to the online portion of this, and I play OOTP on a regular basis. Anyone willing to take a rookie lol?

Last edited by SimCiv4Life; 09-26-2014 at 12:33 PM.
SimCiv4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 03:23 PM   #155
Cap Heresy
Minors (Single A)

I am a veteran of online leagues, but I have no experience with OOTP except to play around a bit with the demo version. I am not yet ready to join a league, but I would be interested to know which leagues meet the following criteria:

3 or fewer sims per week
7 or fewer days per sim
Fictional players right from the start of the league (team names can be anything)
Full financials
Scouts
Coaches
Feeder leagues
No writing requirements. No writing rewards.

I would appreciate a PM from any commissioner running this type of league, even if the league is currently full. Thank you.
Cap Heresy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 07:19 PM   #156
Hauser1981
Bat Boy

Hello, I am looking to join a league. I was in quite a few High Heat Baseball leagues and did a few OOTP leagues a few versions ago.

Looking for a modern league if possible but i am willing to play in any type of league.
Hauser1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 04:38 PM   #157
wdhampton
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking to join newly formed OOTP15 league

I recently upgraded to OOTP 15 and am looking for a new league to join! I've never been in an online league, but I have simmed a lot of OOTP seasons staring from the early years. I am a die hard MLB stat freak and I prefer real player universe and have an interest in starting from inception of modern BB or modern day league.
wdhampton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:12 PM   #158
sox04rr
Bat Boy

Hi guys. My friend and I are looking to join an online league. We were apart of one for a season but it fell apart. We are active, dedicated GM's. Looking for a new league with modern players!
sox04rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 08:21 PM   #159
Joshua_C
Bat Boy

Hello--

I've played OOTP for a couple years but never tried an online league. Would prefer modern players/era, and use of elements such as salaries, scouts, etc (so no simplification, although I don't really care about coaches).

Any level of activity is fine--I'm busy enough that a league that doesn't sim multiple times a day might even be best.

Drop me a message if you know of an opening!

--Joshua
Joshua_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 11:38 AM   #160
Jax Powers
Minors (Double A)

Starting a new league

email me for details, it will be friendly to those new to the game.
Just put NEW LEAGUE in the topic.
aim/email: jackson.schilling@gmail.com
Jax Powers is offline   Reply With Quote