Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2013, 11:09 AM   #181
fittyfitty
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Searching

Still looking for a league that's starting with an inagural draft. Thanks
fittyfitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:07 AM   #182
failedreality
Bat Boy

Hello
I got my order in for ootp14
So I will be looking for a league soon. I would prefer fictional league with minors and possibly a slower sim rate at the least. But could be ok with a faster one, just let me know what you have. I'm fairly new to this whole process but have played in a league a couple years ago so i'm somewhat familiar with the process.
failedreality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:50 AM   #183
buckeyesbaby
Bat Boy

Brand new

Where have I been? Lifelong baseball fanatic, always played strat-o-matic and just found ootp and bought version 13. This is like Christmas to me and I'm totally hooked!!!

I'm anxious to join a serious league with active managers. Keeper league would be great with real rosters, I guess that means not fictional. You can reach me at stansdavid@gmail.com with any openings or questions. Looking forward to this so guys with leagues looking for a strong active owner message ASAP!

David
buckeyesbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:03 AM   #184
Pike
Minors (Single A)

Hi everyone....

Long time OOTP player here (not many posts, but I started playing in '05 as you can see in my profile) and haven't played in an online league since a run with the 'FOOL' league over at the Front Office Football forums.

I've got OOTP14 preorded and would really like to join a stable group of owners...no preference on fantasy/MLB league. Shoot me a PM if you have a spot!

Thanks,

Matt
Pike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:48 PM   #185
Ca3l
Minors (Single A)

I've been playing OOTP for about 6 mos now and am in a couple of leagues -- I'd love to join a start up league with a group of OOTP vets. Am looking ONLY for a fictional league with an inaugural draft, and preferably no more than 24 teams.. Definitely want something with a nice website and, like I said, a great group of owners with a great track record.

Can be either an OOTP 13 league or an OOTP 14 league, doesn't matter.
I can wait!

Send an e-mail to me at ca3l.m00dy@gmail.com if you have an opening!
Ca3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:47 PM   #186
dorseyfurcal
Bat Boy

Played tons of OOTP 12 and 13 offline and would be interested in joining a real time 2014 league. I played Baseball Mogul back in the day online for a few years, so I know how to be in a good solid league. If anyone has a carryover 13 league that is solid, I would be interested in that as well. Please feel free to PM me if you have any openings in any modern 13 or 14 league.
dorseyfurcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:34 PM   #187
TonyPSU
Bat Boy

Experienced Owner Looking To Join League As An Expansion Team

Hey everyone. I've been an owner in different online leagues for the last 3 versions of OOTP. I own OOTP 13 and I would like to find a league to join as an expansion team. I've been looking and I narrowly missed out on a spot in one. I am looking for 4-5 sims per week. I would like to try out a league with a salary cap, but that's not a must. Please feel free to contact me at tcoleman1979@gmail.com. Thank you
TonyPSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:10 PM   #188
mattp913
Bat Boy

MLB Sim League

Looking to GM any MLB sim league team with real teams using the real and current MLB players. I'm very active...I'd be on hourly.
mattp913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:50 PM   #189
barneyadi
Bat Boy

New player

Hi

New to OOTP13 and looking to join a league which looks after beginners (well some helpful advice anyway). Would like scouts, and maybe coaches but not totally necessary. You can contact me at davebarn36@hotmail.com
barneyadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:19 PM   #190
jorgegc21
Bat Boy

New Player to Online Leagues looking for league

Hi

Im new to online leagues, not new to OOTP, i have OOTP13 and i'm looking for a historical players league, doesnt matter the year you are, or the available teams, i'll be very active in this league

my email is jorgegc21@gmail.com
jorgegc21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:24 PM   #191
KEConway
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Join a League

I'm looking to join a league. ootp 13 or 14 versions. I'm flexible to the rules employed.
KEConway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:21 AM   #192
bigbravesfan
Bat Boy

I'm looking to join an OOTP sim league. I'm a very active owner who has played OOTP for years. Prefer modern leagues but could go either way.
bigbravesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:58 PM   #193
whizkid1950
Minors (Double A)

Want to join historic league

I'm a long time OOTP'er/ex-commissioner who's been out of on-line leagues the past few years but have the time now to commit heavily to a league. I'm an active owner who's always happy to contribute web articles or whatever else the league needs to thrive.

Hoping to find a historic league currently simming any season between WWII and 2000. I don't plan to upgrade to OOTP14 soon if their are good OOTP13 leagues still out there.
whizkid1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:00 PM   #194
Tigers09
Minors (Single A)

I'm looking to join a league if any leagues need GMs/Owners. Let me know, I can devote some time to this. I have OOTP 14 and play everyone on it.
Tigers09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #195
ceedotrock
Bat Boy

Dedcated gm needs league (any type)

Looking for a league i play te crap out of this game already and love it to death obviusly. I'll always be an active gm and dedicated no bs. Plz hit me back ptasz13@hotmail.com
ceedotrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:51 AM   #196
pixelfader
Minors (Double A)

Returning OOTP Owner/Commish

I'm a long time GM/Commish from the ootp 6.5 days who's back at it and looking for a team to manage in a active leave, preferable modern MLB players. Hit me up at lighthammerfx@gmail.com!
pixelfader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:48 AM   #197
Redbirds82
Bat Boy

I am looking to join a historical league. Preferably seasons strating from the 50, 60 and 70s. Been playing OOTP for quite awhile now and have been an active manager in the USBL leagues.

PM or email if you have an opening or starting a league.

- Thanks, Tony
Old 08-18-2013, 03:50 AM   #198
Redbirds82
Bat Boy

Looking For Historical League

I am looking to join a historical league. Preferably seasons strating from the 50, 60 and 70s. Been playing OOTP for quite awhile now and have been an active manager in the USBL leagues.

PM or email if you have an opening or starting a league.

- Thanks, Tony
Old 08-23-2013, 09:31 PM   #199
allane
Bat Boy

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for a league to join. I was in OOTP leagues about 10 years ago, and was never required to own the game. We'd just send roster changes to the commissioner before the scheduled sim. Is that still the case nowadays?

If that's not feasible anymore, I'd be happy to buy the game. Anyway, I played for years, but ended up running out of time during my first years out of college. Now I'm teaching English in China for about 25 hours per week, so I have tons of free time on my hands. I figure this would be a great way to spend my time.

I'd like to join a league with modern, realistic rosters, but I'm open to anything. During my managing years, I was always active with the roster and writing, and always polite and reasonable.

PS, I went by the handle "vintagelaner" back then. You can contact me by email at vintagelaner@gmail.com or PM.

Last edited by allane; 08-23-2013 at 09:33 PM. Reason: contact info missing....
allane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:23 PM   #200
HeadToTheShed
Bat Boy

Lets go!!

Have been hooked on this game since I bought it last November, finally ready to take the plunge in an online league, would prefer modern but I'm open to the challenge of any league type, thanks guys!!!
HeadToTheShed is offline   Reply With Quote