Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - Online Leagues

OOTP 17 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 17 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 12-11-2016, 04:47 PM   #21
TheSchmaranz
Minors (Rookie Ball)

And don't apologize for wasting people's times because you're not sorry. Someone in this situation should've at least come to us like a man, not a nutjob.

TheSchmaranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 04:50 PM   #22
kayber1976
Minors (Single A)

I'm really sorry, I thought it was going to ask me to verify the delete on slack and not delete it before I could explain it. Everything was gone before I had a chance to explain. Very stupid of me!

I don't have the time to devote to this as much as you guys like and I really don't feel I can handle the drama. I totally understand if you all hate me but at least I stopped it before we got started, my fault for not telling you in slack. I'm done with OOTP, I just don't think I'm cut to play this game. I just don't have the time.

I'm quite sorry again for wasting your time, I wish you all the best of luck.
kayber1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 04:56 PM   #23
CD360
Minors (Single A)

Congrats man. The absolute worst commish I've ever seen. Absolutely pathetic.
CD360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 05:34 PM   #24
hoffie20
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Reform RBL

If any of you guys want to redo this league, myself and other gm are going to take control of it. Email me at hoffie20@Gmail.com if you are interested.
hoffie20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:10 PM   #25
Kegleg12
Bat Boy

You are a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayber1976 View Post
I'm really sorry, I thought it was going to ask me to verify the delete on slack and not delete it before I could explain it. Everything was gone before I had a chance to explain. Very stupid of me!

I don't have the time to devote to this as much as you guys like and I really don't feel I can handle the drama. I totally understand if you all hate me but at least I stopped it before we got started, my fault for not telling you in slack. I'm done with OOTP, I just don't think I'm cut to play this game. I just don't have the time.

Kegleg12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:15 PM   #26
Rayzor
All Star Starter

WOW....did that just happen, people making trades & u just give up & quit
I enjoy a few hrs of OOTP to escape the real world, & playing OOTP online tests my skill as a baseball manager against other people.
Rayzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 11:18 AM   #27
cubkatz06
Bat Boy

For anyone thinking about joining a league, I feel like I have to let you know how much of a sham this one is. Please don't waste your time. I wish I had been warned in advance.

Can't understand why you would try again to run one after the bs of the last one.

As someone who has been in leagues, I can't understand why you would set all of it up to just quit without any notifications.

Ps. Also, your excuse is actually not even factually correct. So if you're gonna lie, try not to do it when the other 29 managers can see and laugh at it. But more importantly respond to warn others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayber1976 View Post

cubkatz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 01:19 PM   #28
USF
All Star Starter

This is why joining an established league comes with less risk. All of the "bugs" so to speak are worked out.
USF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:48 PM   #29
threesportgeek
Minors (Double A)

No such thing as a fair and established league. ALL are such a joke. Somebody has a line.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
threesportgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 08:36 PM   #30
USF
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by threesportgeek View Post
No such thing as a fair and established league. ALL are such a joke. Somebody has a line.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
If you do your homework I'm sure you can find a good one!
USF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 08:28 AM   #31
Marsupilami
Major Leagues

glad i left before trading started. it was fairly obvious that this commish was in well over his head with no idea what was required (time, rules etc)
Marsupilami is offline   Reply With Quote