Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 03-10-2015, 07:27 PM   #1
Staples11
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Playes released for unknown reason???

Hey guys I'm in a long time online sim league league. I recently noticed about 15 or so of my minor league prospects (some are really good) that were randomly released on May 11th (sim time). We have had a couple of sims since then and of course other GM's scooped them up.

The commissioners are trustworthy and I'm trying to work with them but I can not figure out the reason why this would happen. I know for a fact I would not have released them.

My minor leagues are not full or close to being full. These are were not DFA's...majority are 19 yr olds. The strangest thing is the transactions do not show up in any of the transaction logs. But when you go to the player profiles it clearly says they was released on may 11th.

Been playing for about 15 years in online leagues and I've never seen this before. Anyone else had this issue?

Last edited by Staples11; 03-10-2015 at 08:58 PM.
Staples11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 11:36 AM   #2
Pat Gillick
Minors (Rookie Ball)

In a league I am in this problem was reported when a GM had locked certain players in his minors to a level and then ran the AI on the system. The AI released the players he locked in. We assumed it was a one off nasty quirk but if you did something similar before you had players released then there is likely some sort of repeatable bug in the game.
Pat Gillick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 11:49 AM   #3
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Is team set to not allow any AI changes?

Are you set to control minor league releases on your manager settings page?
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote