Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > OOTP 21 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 21 - General Discussions Everything about the brand new version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB and the MLBPA.

Old 03-26-2020, 08:44 AM   #1
baiselmareo6
Bat Boy

Any Suggestions For OOTP 21 Upgrades?

Don’t get me wrong I love the game but there’s always little improvements I consider.

Manager/GM interactions with the media that affect reputation. Being able to suggest what pitch a pitcher should throw more/less. Amateur Scouting system that requires you to send out area scouts.

Wonder if there’s any other good ones people have thought ofhttps://sarkariresult.onl/ Mobdro https://pnrstatus.vip/

Last edited by baiselmareo6; 03-31-2020 at 02:49 AM.
baiselmareo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 09:43 AM   #2
koolkerns101
Minors (Double A)

The only thing I badly want is the ability to control when draft picks have to be signed. I just want to push the date back from the current setting, because I want to reinstitute the old "draft-and-follow" rules which existed before 2007. This is especially the case with the new scouting system and being able to control how many rounds I can negotiate contracts for.
koolkerns101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 10:14 AM   #3
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

I would like to see own rights to a guy like in NHL.
Old 03-27-2020, 12:33 AM   #4
Hong Kong Foot
Bat Boy

Just like the "Draft History" section, I'd like to see an "Alumni" section to check out how my past players fare after leaving my team.
Hong Kong Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 06:32 AM   #5
Fronzizzle
Minors (Double A)

Hong Kong Foot - Yes! I typically end up simming around 30-40 seasons, I would love to be able to find passed players that I traded or let leave in FA to see how they end up.
Fronzizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 08:07 AM   #6
crowhop
Minors (Triple A)

-Auto Schedule Generation to generate a realistic schedule. IE, no off days on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Every time I see an auto-generated schedule I do a facepalm.

-Allow for Contract Lengths of more than 10 years, like in real life. Maybe make the cap 15 years instead of 10.

Last edited by crowhop; 03-27-2020 at 08:09 AM.
crowhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 08:16 AM   #7
glenmere14
Minors (Triple A)

I'd like the ability to see statistical leaders over user-defined periods (5 years, 10 years, three months, etc.)

Also, would like the ability to auto populate tournaments, perhaps with user defined parameters (four teams from one era, 10 teams from another, etc.)

No idea how difficult either of these requests would be, or if anyone else would be interested.....

Love the game - been around since OOTP 2
glenmere14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 08:30 AM   #8
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

Give the Computer a command like unretire everybody or move all signed by Nats to the Nats.
Old 03-27-2020, 08:37 AM   #9
bigsmooth
Major Leagues

I'd like to see the coaching process drastically improved. I hate when Major league teams fire a manager, then hire someone unproven. I think you should be able to interview coaches, get permission from other teams; to lure someone away from a major league job - like bench coach, or manager at AAA. The whole coaching system needs to be revamped.
bigsmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 12:15 PM   #10
crowhop
Minors (Triple A)

-A formal "Team Owner" mode. When you start a game you can choose to be the GM and/or Manager. I would like to see the option to also be the "Owner and/or GM and/or Manager". Though you can obviously write in your name as the Team Owner, but you can't set the Goals, etc.

-Add the setting option of "DH tied to Starting Pitcher".

Last edited by crowhop; 03-27-2020 at 12:55 PM.
crowhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 01:00 PM   #11
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

I think now that we have this view, it's time for raised mounds

_
Attached Images
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 12:19 AM   #12
Hong Kong Foot
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fronzizzle View Post
Hong Kong Foot - Yes! I typically end up simming around 30-40 seasons, I would love to be able to find passed players that I traded or let leave in FA to see how they end up.
Hope it will be an additional feature in one of the future updates.
Hong Kong Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 10:00 AM   #13
tem316
Minors (Triple A)

In the Expansion Wizard, default the date of your draft After the Free Agents file date, or default to Winter Meetings Period. Wizard has been setting dates before free agent dates, and you are not informed of pending free agents you draft. Nothing makes you feel worse than drafting thirty five guys, and twenty are pending free agents who don't want to negotiate with your team.
tem316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 10:56 AM   #14
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

Also under Signabilty show if they are willing to resign with you and the ones not shop them around and like in Eastside Hockey Manager have offer be more then one guy from other Team or even your team.

Also Historical guys if you add like this years to 1994 League this years guys age should change to maybe O.
Rule 5 Draft Trades in it.

Also Noticed one of my guys signed with a College team and that made it and Yes I had NFL League affilated with my Team.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:14 AM   #15
HRBaker
Hall Of Famer

One of the things 'm most disappointed in is the option to send more screens to a browser so we can capture the text in the game.

1. Transactions screens in PT
2. Newspaper story screens
3. ...and fix the Facebook "convert to text" button. (fixed! Thank you)

Last edited by HRBaker; 03-28-2020 at 12:35 PM.
HRBaker is offline   Reply With Quote