Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2020, 08:13 PM   #1
Mister_G
All Star Reserve

Logos not showing up in the game?

I dragged thousands of logos (as well as jerseys and caps) into the logo folder. When I load up the game and try to select one of downloaded logos for a team it won't be there. Any help? This is how I did it with past versions.

@MisterG90
Mister_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 11:36 AM   #2
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Hopefully, someone that knows for sure will reply.

I am not really knowledgeable about graphics installation.
So take my advice with a grain of salt.
I always have to place my logos, jerseys and caps in the "saved game" folder for each particular league before I can load them up.

To be safe... it might be best to wait until one of the expert graphics people reply to your question.

This is the path I use to install league logos:
OOTP20>saved_games>Islandian Pro Alliance.lg >news>html>images>league_logos.
Use the specific folders for each element: jerseys, caps, logos, league logos, ballparks, etc.
Jerseys go into the "jersey folder"... caps in the "cap folder"... logos in the "logo folder".

Last edited by Eugene Church; 03-22-2020 at 11:45 AM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 04:44 PM   #3
Pendragon
Minors (Double A)

I tend to create subfolders under ballcaps, jerseys, and logos to store custom graphics in. That way, I can create as many new leagues as I want and use those folders to add uniforms/logos to the new teams.

When you go to modify the logos, ballcaps, and jerseys for your teams, you can switch graphics directories as needed.

Note: I am still in OOTP 20, but will be getting 21 soon. I assume the directories function as before.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Pendragon; 03-22-2020 at 04:47 PM.
Pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 04:26 PM   #4
EdamameTommy
Minors (Double A)

Mister & Eugene, I had this issue as well, but figured it out. I'm using a Mac, so please be aware that my fix might be different.

I had the same assumption, that the folder structures would be the same as past years, but found that to not be true.

Expected to be here, as all other versions of the game are ->
/Users/<MYNAME>/Library/Application Support/Out of the Park Developments/OOTP Baseball 21

But found the logos, jerseys, caps, etc to be here instead ->
/Users/<MYNAME>/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Out of the Park Baseball 21

So while I expect the parent folders to be different for Windows vs Mac, I would recommend looking in the Steam/steamapps/common folder for the logos, dropping your there, then trying to find them within OOTP as Mister_g previously was
EdamameTommy is offline   Reply With Quote