Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 08-15-2008, 04:47 PM   #1
kq76
Global Moderator

Interactive Online League Directory

2008-10-6 Update

You can get to the IOLD by visiting http://iold.corporatebaseball.com/iold/home.php.

New IOLD Info

I'm pleased to say that the IOLD is now OOTP9 compatible. Yay!

We have also moved to jazzrack's website. Thanks for the space, James!

For those who don't know, we had some problems with OOTP's servers for the last long while and that's why I couldn't update it on the backend. We ended up having some trouble setting it up on the new site as well, but I finally figured it out last night and it should be good for hopefully a good long time now.

To move it to its new space I had to manually re-do the additions/changes for the last couple dozen entries. So, if your entry was recent or you recently changed your password, then it wasn't copied over, but you should be able to get it reset using the help page if you listed your email. If not, PM me.

Lastly, I picked up a new PHP book from the library yesterday and if I actually read it I might get interested in adding some stuff to the IOLD so if you have any ideas or requests, don't be shy to post them!

Regular IOLD Post

The Interactive Online League Directory (IOLD) is a listing of online leagues that is added to and updated by you.

Want to find a league to join that fits certain criteria? Check the IOLD. Want to check something out about a league you once read about? Check the IOLD. Curious about how many leagues there are of a certain type? Check the IOLD. Want another way to advertise your league? Add it to the IOLD, all on your own!

Brief instructions can be found on each page.

You don't need to be the commish of a league to add it, so if a league you're in or follow is not in the IOLD, go ahead and add it.

If you have an issue concerning an existing league entry, please include both the league's initials and ID# in your post so there is no confusion as to what league we are talking about.

If all you need is a reset password, please try that function on the help page first as it is automated. If that doesn't work and you still need a reset password to update a league and you're that league's commish, post and I'll try to get it to you asap.

If you're not the commish, but would still like something to be updated, post and I'll try to get to it eventually.

Enjoy!

Last edited by kq76; 04-10-2011 at 01:04 AM.
kq76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:09 AM   #2
kq76
Global Moderator

Added the options 11, 12, and 13 to the game version selection. 11? Better late than never. 12 and 13? So I don't have to bother with them when their time comes.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:31 PM   #3
Troy30
Minors (Triple A)

Great stuff man. Added my leagues in there. Great tool.
Troy30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:01 PM   #4
canadiancreed
Hall Of Famer

So is this dead? Was brought to a page with chinese (I think) writing on it that looked like the domain is parked.

PT22

canadiancreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:18 PM   #5
Corsairs
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancreed View Post
So is this dead? Was brought to a page with chinese (I think) writing on it that looked like the domain is parked.
It's still up and working. Here's a link to the league browser page.
Corsairs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:09 AM   #6
kq76
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancreed View Post
Ah, thanks for the heads up. I just edited out that link. I told jazz that he could let the domain name he purchased for it lapse if he wanted and it looks like it has, but I didn't think to check it.

And yeah, as you can see it's still going, but as far as I know no one's done any housecleaning with it for quite awhile and with OOTP12 it'll probably become obsolete although we probably won't be in any rush to take it down just in case.
Old 04-10-2011, 04:02 AM   #7
jazzrack
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kq76 View Post
Ah, thanks for the heads up. I just edited out that link. I told jazz that he could let the domain name he purchased for it lapse if he wanted and it looks like it has, but I didn't think to check it.

And yeah, as you can see it's still going, but as far as I know no one's done any housecleaning with it for quite awhile and with OOTP12 it'll probably become obsolete although we probably won't be in any rush to take it down just in case.
I didn't email you about that, well i thought about emailing you about it anyway

Was once Head Cheese of Corporate League Baseball
jazzrack is offline   Reply With Quote