Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > Perfect Team 21

Perfect Team 21 Perfect Team 21 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 03-17-2020, 03:17 AM   #1
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Exclamation PT 21 Launch Plan!

(this is a copy of the same thread in the general forum)

OK, so here is how we will launch the OOTP 21 beta & the final release this week.

(Note: All of this does NOT apply to OOTP 20 Perfect Team, that will continue to run as usual. And, as mentioned several times before, absolutely nothing from OOTP 20 PT will move over to OOTP 21, except for your login info.)

IMPORTANT: Your current OOTP 20 Challenge Mode / Perfect Team 20 account will also work in OOTP 21! You do NOT need to create a new account, use the same login in OOTP 20! If you use a PT20 account info to create your team, you will get an extra Gold Pack (on top of the launch-week Gold Pack) as a loyalty bonus.

Tuesday, March 17
On Tuesday, around noon US (ET) time, those who pre-ordered the Fastspring webstore version will receive an email containing download links once the public OOTP 21 beta is available, and we will also post the download links on the forums, so you can still pre-order and access the beta after March 17.

You will be able to create a Perfect Team account (if you do not have one already) and team, however, this is just for the beta! You will NOT be able to buy PP and absolutely everything (PP, cards, team) will be reset on Friday for the official launch, except your login info.

Wednesday, March 18 and (most likely) Thursday March 19
We will release a public beta OOTP 21 patch which fixes reported problems of the past day. We will set up a sub forum here for you to report problems and feedback.

Friday, March 20 - Official Launch Day
At around 2-3 AM ET (essentially in the middle of the night) we will reset all PT21 beta teams and shut down simulation servers. Your login info will remain the same, so no need to create a new account after the reset. At around 9 AM ET, the system will be reopened and you can set up your brand new team again, open your starter packs (plus the extra gold pack you get) etc. PP purchase will be available at that time, too. However, simulations will NOT start yet, we don't want Steam users to be at an disadvantage.

On 10 AM ET the game will officially launch worldwide, on Steam, Mac AppStore (if their review process is finished until then) and for the Fastspring webstore customers, all at a 10% launch discount (same as pre-order discount). Download links for the final version will be emailed to pre-order customers. At that time, all users that now have the game can log in to PT 21 or create their accounts and start their teams, load up on PP if needed etc.

On 2 PM ET the first Entry Pool leagues get created and simulations start either exactly at that time or half an hour later.

Monday, March 23 - First promotion round
At the usual time (morning ET) we will start the first PT21 promotion round. This time, we will populate the first three levels (Rookie, Stone, Iron) based on team winning % compiled in the entry pool. Teams with less than 30 games in the Entry Pool will automatically start at the Rookie level. Simulations will begin 10 AM ET, as usual.

Friday, March 27
On Friday (1 PM ET) the 10% launch week discount will end. Later during the day, the special offer of a bonus Gold Pack for a PT21 account ends as well.

Okay, that's it! Questions?

Cheers,
Markus
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 01:13 PM   #2
bailey
Hall Of Famer

Pre-ordered, so I can participate in the Beta, but I would rather not start my real team until Monday. Is that possible? Or will my team automatically start on Friday, even if I don't login during the weekend?

bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 02:05 PM   #3
johnwlits
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I may have just downloaded this on my lunch break and logged in with one of my PT20 accounts. Looks great so far!
johnwlits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 02:22 PM   #4
Kris Jardine
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
Pre-ordered, so I can participate in the Beta, but I would rather not start my real team until Monday. Is that possible? Or will my team automatically start on Friday, even if I don't login during the weekend?
Your team will not start until you register/sign in, open the starter packs and get into an Entry Pool league

Webstore - https://ootpdevelopments.onfastspring.com/games/
Steam - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...k_Baseball_22/
Kris Jardine is offline   Reply With Quote