Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 12-04-2013, 12:56 PM   #61
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davin.Rizuki View Post
Hello sir..
I love this all in one mod..
Any chance for update this mod into 2014 mod for OOTP 14 and OOTP 15 later (if you could, OOTP 13)
The mod is designed for OOTP 14. We'll be making up a new version for OOTP 15 as well, when the time comes.
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:42 PM   #62
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davin.Rizuki View Post
Hello sir..
I love this all in one mod..
Any chance for update this mod into 2014 mod for OOTP 14 and OOTP 15 later (if you could, OOTP 13)
2012 all in one mod works for ootp 13 and that's as far back as we have gone . We will be making one for ootp 15 . The mods may work for older versions but we have not tested it out on older versions . File folder structure is a bit different in 13 and 14 so it may and maynot work in older versions

Leagues

OOTP

POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish
MTBL: League Closed
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed

DDSPF

WWPF- Miami

CSFL- Tampa

USFL: New Orleans

DDSCF

SNCFL: Florida/ JMU
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:02 AM   #63
Davin.Rizuki
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasberger View Post
The mod is designed for OOTP 14. We'll be making up a new version for OOTP 15 as well, when the time comes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soadeathdealer View Post
2012 all in one mod works for ootp 13 and that's as far back as we have gone . We will be making one for ootp 15 . The mods may work for older versions but we have not tested it out on older versions . File folder structure is a bit different in 13 and 14 so it may and may not work in older versions
Okay, I know that the 2013 mod is designed for OOTP 14, but what I mean is if I could have next season's mod with OOTP 13 and OOTP 14.. Let me say that we have updated "2014 All-in-one Mod for OOTP 13" and "2014 All-in-one Mod for OOTP 14" also new "2014 All-in-one Mod for OOTP 15"

I don't force you to update now, just take your time..
Davin.Rizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:22 PM   #64
geisterhome
Minors (Triple A)

hey guys!
so i started downloading the 2013 all in one mod, but it stopped at some point. now im unable to redownload the whole thing, it gave me the option to install which I did even though it wasn't complete. Now i can only reinstall it which doesnt help me much. the downloading via browser link seems to be dead as well. any ideas?

Last edited by geisterhome; 12-07-2013 at 08:23 PM.
geisterhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 08:26 PM   #65
ederemer
Minors (Single A)

Team Names?

Hi, so I downloaded this mod and when I go to start a game all the teams have generic names and not their real team names; Is this how it's supposed to be?
ederemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:17 PM   #66
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ederemer View Post
Hi, so I downloaded this mod and when I go to start a game all the teams have generic names and not their real team names; Is this how it's supposed to be?
Are you running the Mac version from the Apple store???? If so, that's normal. pm me and I'll tell you how to fix it.

Last edited by Bigrod; 12-28-2013 at 09:20 PM.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:39 AM   #67
Dwells5
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MmmRocks View Post
I'm brand new to OOTP. I just downloaded OOTP 14 and have been unable to download this mod from Add-Ons Central. I tried using the OOTP server and the alternative "skateboard" server. Regardless of the server I use, it gets to 99% and then gives me a message reading "ADDONS_DIALOG::download_file - could not download file".

Any help would be be appreciated!

This same exact situation is the one I find myself in can someone please help!!
Dwells5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 11:20 AM   #68
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

For anyone that can't complete the download or for some reason the download fails. You need to go into your addons/downloads folder and delete the failed download. Then you will be able to reselect it and download it again.
Old 02-01-2014, 03:44 AM   #69
Sola5ive
Bat Boy

I can't see a add on called "All in one"??
Sola5ive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:07 PM   #70
Bagpipes5
Major Leagues

I am not seeing the ootpmods server come up when I hit refresh server list. I just reinstalled to the Steam version. What can I do?
Bagpipes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:54 AM   #71
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpipes5 View Post
I am not seeing the ootpmods server come up when I hit refresh server list. I just reinstalled to the Steam version. What can I do?
Sorry folks, but ootp devs. have removed the links to the mods servers due to concerns.
However the attachment in my post here works.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ml#post3635179

Just replace the original in ootp's addons folder with it. Keep a copy of it in a safe place cause if you update or reinstall ootp, it will overwrite it.
Hope this helps...if not let me know..
Old 02-27-2014, 01:48 PM   #72
RoteLaterne
Major Leagues

I am new to the game (ootp14) and want to install the "all in 1 mod".
When I reload in the add-on central I can only see 3 skin files.
I have no link to add another server.
So can sb help me with this?
I really appreciate your help.
Wenz, Germany

/e
Solved. Found the link to the server.
Now a lot of add-ons are available, including the "all in 1 mod"

Last edited by RoteLaterne; 02-27-2014 at 01:51 PM.
RoteLaterne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:51 PM   #73
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoteLaterne View Post
I am new to the game (ootp14) and want to install the "all in 1 mod".
When I reload in the add-on central I can only see 3 skin files.
I have no link to add another server.
So can sb help me with this?
I really appreciate your help.
Wenz, Germany

/e
Solved. Found the link to the server.
Now a lot of add-ons are available, including the "all in 1 mod"
Glad you got it. Welcome to ootp and thanks for letting us know.

For anyone else having a hard time finding the link to the file you need to access Addons Central, here it is. Put it in your addons folder and replace the original. Make a copy of this and keep it in a safe place as most likely you'll need it in the future.
Attached Files
File Type: xml addons.xml (29.5 KB, 678 views)
Old 03-02-2014, 10:01 PM   #74
Berry Togard
Bat Boy

Quick question:

I uploaded the all in one 2013 mod and everything looks great except I noticed that the stock MLB logo (and all the other stock league photos) are still there. Is there anyway to change them to the actual league logos which I know are in my documents?

Last edited by Berry Togard; 03-02-2014 at 10:06 PM.
Berry Togard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:28 AM   #75
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry Togard View Post
Quick question:

I uploaded the all in one 2013 mod and everything looks great except I noticed that the stock MLB logo (and all the other stock league photos) are still there. Is there anyway to change them to the actual league logos which I know are in my documents?
The easiest way is to go into your saved game's news\html\images\league_logos and team_logos folders and delete everything. Restart ootp and it'll rebuild them and your new logos will show.
Old 03-03-2014, 02:43 PM   #76
RoteLaterne
Major Leagues

After installing the all-in-one add-on I have one more question before I get started:

All logos seem to be re-newed.
But the MLB logo and the AL und NL logos are still fictional and not original.
How can I fix this?

/e
Some other teams in Single A and Double A didnt get their original logos either.

Last edited by RoteLaterne; 03-03-2014 at 03:57 PM.
RoteLaterne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 03:09 PM   #77
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoteLaterne View Post
After installing the all-in-one add-on I have one more question before I get started:

All logos seem to be re-newed.
But the MLB logo and the AL und NL logos are still fictional and not original.
How can I fix this?

/e
Some other teams in Single A and Double A didnt get their original logos either.
You need to make sure those logos are named exactly as they are in ootp. If you've never changed those league names from default in ootp ....they won't be. Just rename those logos to match their name in ootp or change the league name in ootp to match the correct logo name. Changing those names won't hurt anything else in ootp.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:29 AM   #78
Berry Togard
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
The easiest way is to go into your saved game's news\html\images\league_logos and team_logos folders and delete everything. Restart ootp and it'll rebuild them and your new logos will show.
Thanks for the help! I now have another question to pose to you (and everyone else). I am wondering what the deal is with player's photos not displaying as shown in the attached screenshot. I know the game loads them, or states it loads the fg files before the game and the pictures are then displayed in other sections such as player profiles but not here. Any ideas?

Funny, the announcer says here's Sandoval..where exactly is he as his picture certainly isn't there.
Attached Images
Berry Togard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #79
Djanvk
Minors (Single A)

Is it me or are there no Pictures for the lower levels of the minors? If not how would I go about getting OOTP14 to create pictures?

Otherwise great mod.
Djanvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 01:30 PM   #80
EvilHand
Bat Boy

I'm brand new to OOTP. I'm really excited to get started with the game, but I'm having a bit of trouble. I'm sure I'm just missing something simple, but I don't see my question answered in this thread so I'm going to ask and accept that it's likely a newb issue.

I've downloaded and installed the all in one pack. The file is the right size and I didn't get any error messages while installing. That said, when I start a new game and try to load the database, the only database I'm allowed to use is the default one. The option to load another database is grayed out.

So how do I get the pack to load in a new game? On the offhand chance that the database was automatically loading I went into a league and looked at the player database, but found it was almost all fictional players. Mariano Rivera was there, and was a 5 star closer, but I couldn't find another name that I recognized, so that may have been a ridiculous coincidence.

Regardless, thank you for all the work that has gone into this mod. It's a great achievement that it even exists in the first place.
EvilHand is offline   Reply With Quote