Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Mods

Old 07-16-2004, 04:36 AM   #61
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Thanks for the kind words about the site Jim but the real credit belongs to Jaret, I'm just a Johnny come lately helping out with the admin. I would love for you (or ANYBODY else, hint hint people) to contribute articles for the site. Anything at all and I'll post it (within reasonable polite limits of course), just submit it to gunsmoke@cornerwork.com.

I also would like the site to be used as a sounding board for people's ideas and well considered enhancements to the game. I think the site was also be good for polling the TB addicts to see what enhancements they would like to see for the future.

I look forward to reading and posting the articles.

Cheers,
Mark
Gunsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 05:04 AM   #62
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Right it's update time again. The site (and the community sadly) has been slow the last couple of weeks. So I got sick of the lack of updates and wrote an article on a system for running a universe that I am brain storming at the moment. Take time to read it and comment as these type of articles are ones that gain meaning with community particpation and comment (and you might be able to provide feedback that makes my universe run better...not altruistic I know but hey I'm allowed to be selfish sometimes ).

So long for now and please if anyone has any contributions for the site email them to Gunsmoke@cornerwork.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 08-05-2004, 05:40 AM   #63
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

I've just added a new poll to cornerwork about who Danny Williams should face next.

If anyone has any content ready for the site please don't hesitate to forward it to me at gunsmoke@cornerwork.com

Cheers,
Mark
Old 08-15-2004, 03:40 AM   #64
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Once more it's time for an update. LeeSkye's pack of 1920s and 1930s heavyweights has been made available for download. Some fantastic fighters in this pack, so d/l and put LeeSkye's great work to use.

As always if anyone has any contributions to make to cornerwork, such as articles, fighter packs etc. then please email them through to me at gunsmoke@cornerwork.com.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 08-20-2004, 08:04 PM   #65
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Newly uploaded at cornerwork today, the first fictional fighter pack by Pierre. Featuring 44 HWs scouted by the "world" famous Jungle Gym, this pack is a must for any fictional universe. Thanks go to Pierre for his hard work for the fictional simmers amongst us.

As per always if anyone has any contributions to make don't hesitate to contact me at Gunsmoke@cornerwork.com .

Cheers,
Mark
Old 08-25-2004, 04:50 AM   #66
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Today's Update

Pierre has provided a pack of 160 templates for Tomato Cans of varying abilities for the Fictional nuts out there. Actually this set will be useful for all universes as using these templates you can provide appropriate opposition for the start of fighters careers and even 1 rated fighters will build up historically accurate records for the early stages of their careers. Thanks goes to Pierre for his good work.

Mark
Old 08-26-2004, 04:47 AM   #67
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 26/08/04

And yes that's the proper way dates are meant to be written

New up at Cornerwork today is a file from Catalion with 160 Fictional LW Tomato Cans from Europe ready to receive a good beating. Based on Pierre's 160 Tomato Can templates posted yesterday, these guys cover all levels and types of record builder one could hope for.

Look for the file under the Fictional Fighters section on the Downloads page at Cornerwork.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 08-27-2004, 01:09 AM   #68
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 27/08

Two new fighterpacks uploaded today.

The first a pack of 71 HWs from the 1920s and 1930s rated by LeeSkye.

Catalion has provided for download his second pack of 160 LW Tomato Cans for Fictional simmers, this time the Non-Europeans (except for two very confused Swiss fighters )

Download them from the Downloads section at Cornerwork.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 08-27-2004, 08:05 PM   #69
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 28/08

Another pack of Tomato Cans for the fictional fans has been made available for download. This time it's a pack of 160 HW Tomato Cans based on the templates by Pierre. Go to the Fictional Fighters section on the Downloads page at Cornerwork.

Mark
Old 08-28-2004, 09:56 PM   #70
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 29/08

Another two fictional Tomato Cans packs made available today. The first is a pack of 160 FW Tomato Cans prepared by Catalion, while the second pack is 160 BW Tomato Cans scouted by Sal and the Eagles Nest bunch. Both packs are based on the excellent templates developed by Pierre.

Both are available in the Fictional Fighters section on the Downloads page.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 08-29-2004, 04:09 AM   #71
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Second Update 29/08

Five new packs of tomato cans added.

1 - A pack of MWs by Catalion.
2 - A pack of LHWs by Pierre of the Jungle Gym
3 - A pack of MWs by Pierre of the Jungle Gym
4 - A pack of WWs by Pierre of the Jungle Gym
5 - A pack of FLYs by Pierre of the Jungle Gym

I have also reorganised the downloads area a bit with the flood of fictional Tomato cans. I've added a new sub group to the Fictional Fighters section called Tomato Cans. All packs of Tomato Cans will be available from there.

Mark
Old 08-29-2004, 06:59 AM   #72
djday45
All Star Starter

Any more great universe articles?

Hi Gunsmoke,
Have you got any more great Universe articles to follow on from your first great read a few weeks ago?

Enjoyed it greatly, would like to see you follow up and talk about aging, title structure, how often and who fighters fight and so on.

rgds
Dean
djday45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 06:59 PM   #73
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Dean,

I've had a bit of writers block the last week or so but I am planning to do follow ups of that article. Any articles I write on Universes probably won't use that universe as a basis though, because I did a test run of it and found it very hard to keep track of.

I can however talk about Aging and the other universe stuff independently of the universe structure itself (at least that's what I was thinking of doing ).

I'm glad you enjoyed the original article, hopefully I'll get a follow up done in the next week or so.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 08-29-2004, 09:11 PM   #74
djday45
All Star Starter

Mark,
I was thinking of writing some articles for cornerwork, thats if you want to use them of course!

let me know if your intrested

rgds
Dean
djday45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 04:51 AM   #75
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Dean,

I will take any articles you would care to write. All contributions are welcome. When your articles are ready send them to me at gunsmoke@cornerwork.

Mark
Old 08-30-2004, 04:54 AM   #76
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 30/08

The next Tomato Cans pack in the series is now available from Cornerwork. This time it's the second pack of 160 BWs rated by SAL, based on the templates created by Pierre.

As per always this Tomato Cans pack is available from the Tomato Cans section on the Downloads page.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 08-30-2004, 08:47 AM   #77
Kevin
All Star Reserve

Thumbs up

Mark:

Thanks for providing the site to give us these great downloads.
The tomato cans have been a great idea for starting new universes in order to pad the records of the good fighters. Thanks to Montreal, SAL and all the other guys working on them.
Old 08-31-2004, 04:10 AM   #78
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Thanks for the kind words Kevin, but the real thanks for the site goes to Jaret who set up the whole thing and pays for it.

Mark
Old 09-01-2004, 05:18 AM   #79
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 01/09

Hi Guys,

Two updates for today. The first is a new pack of Flyweight Tomato Cans produced by Catalion based on the Tomato Can Templates by Pierre.

Also I have posted the second Game Concepts article written by myself. This time the topic is Aging Systems and Retirement. Hopefully you guys enjoy the article and feel free to post comments on the site or even here if you want.

Cheers,
Mark

PS. Yes I was bullied by Dean into doing a follow up
Old 09-02-2004, 04:47 AM   #80
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 02/09

Today I've uploaded the third BW Tomato Cans pack prepared by Sal based on the Tomato Cans templates created by Pierre.

The Pack can be found in the Tomato Cans section on the Downloads page at Cornerwork.

Cheers,
Mark