Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 19 - General Discussions Everything about the 2018 version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 04-16-2018, 02:27 PM   #1
OldFatGuy
All Star Starter

So I Go to Purchase...

I go to purchase as a gift OOTP 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18. And first of all can't even find a way to purchase 11. But 12 was thru 18 was there. Went into each one and added it to my cart only to discover when I was done that it doesn't "add" them to the cart... the cart always only shows the last thing you put into it. So I would have to buy each one individually... and guess what credit card companies do when they see several transactions in a row from the same place on an internet sale.... well you don't have to guess because I can tell you what happens.. after sometimes the first repeat attempt and always after the second they refuse the transaction, block that card from use, until you contact them somehow. So instead of a purchase of likely over $100 there is no sale. I understand it's your site but man I don't get why anyone would make it hard for people to buy your products. If there is a way to bundle all of them together and a way to buy 11 also, then I apologize for this and would appreciate someone telling me how to do so.
Old 04-16-2018, 02:31 PM   #2
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Hmm, just tried this myself and it does seem to be the case.

I'm not quite sure why things work that way or if there's any way to "fix" it. I'll have to talk with Andreas and see if he has any ideas.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:38 PM   #3
OldFatGuy
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Berger View Post
Hmm, just tried this myself and it does seem to be the case.

I'm not quite sure why things work that way or if there's any way to "fix" it. I'll have to talk with Andreas and see if he has any ideas.
Thanks for verifying. Were you able to find a way to even individually purchase 11?
Old 04-16-2018, 02:42 PM   #4
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
Thanks for verifying. Were you able to find a way to even individually purchase 11?
Not really. It might not even be possible except by downloading 11 (from here: http://www.ootpdevfiles.com/ootp/11.2.28/) and purchasing in-game.

But if you end up buying 12-18, just let me know and we can find you a code for 11 somewhere and send it to you for free!

Old 04-16-2018, 02:44 PM   #5
OldFatGuy
All Star Starter

Quote:
Not really. It might not even be possible except by downloading 11 (from here: http://www.ootpdevfiles.com/ootp/11.2.28/) and purchasing in-game.

But if you end up buying 12-18, just let me know and we can find you a code for 11 somewhere and send it to you for free!
I'm interested... but I'm not going to do it individually... sorry.
Old 04-16-2018, 02:46 PM   #6
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
I'm interested... but I'm not going to do it individually... sorry.
If worst comes to worst we can always just have you send a payment for all at one time through Paypal and then send you the codes directly.

Let me just see what Andreas says though and if there's an easier way to do it.

I might not hear back from him till tomorrow though, as it's almost 9 PM in Germany and he's not online atm.

Old 04-16-2018, 02:55 PM   #7
OldFatGuy
All Star Starter

Quote:
If worst comes to worst we can always just have you send a payment for all at one time through Paypal and then send you the codes directly.

Let me just see what Andreas says though and if there's an easier way to do it.

I might not hear back from him till tomorrow though, as it's almost 9 PM in Germany and he's not online atm.
Okay. Again, this is a gift, as I already purchased all versions from OOTP 2007 forward for myself. So all I really need is codes for each version and he can then download them and license them. And I already bought a second version of 19 (one on steam and one here) so I can give him my two codes for 19 that I bought from here.
Old 04-16-2018, 03:16 PM   #8
endgame
Hall Of Famer

OFG, maybe I missed it but why the need for the old versions? Why not just the latest? Curious is all.
Old 04-18-2018, 08:45 AM   #9
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Ok, so we set up a page with each version of OOTP (and FHM) listed, so you can add each of them to the cart and order them all at the same time.

https://store3.esellerate.net/store/...geReloadType=2

Let me know if you have any trouble using it. And I know I'd mentioned getting you OOTP11 for free. So if you do end up ordering the rest, just order 11 along with them and send me a message with the order number and I'll issue a refund to get you $19.99 off the order.