Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2017, 01:10 AM   #201
knight1376
Major Leagues

these 3d crowds...nice work......
knight1376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 06:26 AM   #202
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yount19 View Post
... So when I download the parks that I see in this thread, the camera view of the ballparks after the downloading will not match how they are shown in the thread?

(I would like the camera view of the downloaded parks to match exactly how they are displayed in this thread)
I set a wide view in each of the parks that I added 3D crowds. What happens when you select the Wide view in the park edit page on in the game?
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 06:32 AM   #203
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico Guilbault View Post
I absolutely love the work you've done. I started on a similar project but did not have the patience for it...so, so glad that you have it! Dumb question though, what is the deal with 3D crowd? Perhaps I have only seen 3D crowds because I don't see any difference. Does it mean that it changes based on the attendance for that day?
I am not sure I understand your question. The parks need to be installed in the Models folder. If they are and you still don't see the 3D cards, it could be your video card. What video card are you using? Some older cards don't handle 3D and some don't handle it correctly. I had a Nvidia card that didn't work right with these 3D effect and changed to Radeon 7700 series card and it works fine.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:11 AM   #204
Chico Guilbault
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
I am not sure I understand your question. The parks need to be installed in the Models folder. If they are and you still don't see the 3D cards, it could be your video card. What video card are you using? Some older cards don't handle 3D and some don't handle it correctly. I had a Nvidia card that didn't work right with these 3D effect and changed to Radeon 7700 series card and it works fine.
Well, I'll have to give another look tonight. The crowds are definitely there, but I guess I'm not sure if there is an effect that I'm missing or it's just always been there and so I didn't notice a difference with your parks specifically. I have the latest MacBook Pro with Radeon Pro 450.

Chico Guilbault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:37 AM   #205
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Well, I'll have to give another look tonight. The crowds are definitely there, but I guess I'm not sure if there is an effect that I'm missing or it's just always been there and so I didn't notice a difference with your parks specifically. I have the latest MacBook Pro with Radeon Pro 450.
You should certainly see a difference between the crowds. The ones I did look like the ones on the OOTP parks. If you are not seeing 3d you will see the 2D (flat) pictures.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:36 AM   #206
zappa1
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by doors11 View Post
I check for the file point_light_paralax.frag and didn't see it in place where it showed me to get it, but i could be just blind since i'm pretty old, wanted to use parks all in the 60's should prove that. So maybe someone could upload the file for me.
Thanks

You are right. It's not there anymore. And I don't have it as it didn't make any change for me. Maybe Adion still has it or somebody else does.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 08:39 AM   #207
zappa1
All Star Starter

These 3D boards are starting to heat up. Everyone getting excited as the new season is coming.
Old 02-27-2017, 10:47 AM   #208
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa1 View Post
You are right. It's not there anymore. And I don't have it as it didn't make any change for me. Maybe Adion still has it or somebody else does.
I inadvertently deleted it when I uploaded all the redone parks. It is back in there now.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1ut...s_and_3D_crowd
Old 02-27-2017, 12:18 PM   #209
zappa1
All Star Starter

Quote:
I inadvertently deleted it when I uploaded all the redone parks. It is back in there now.

Thank you. Hope this helps out the guy with the "all white" problem in his parks.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:43 PM   #210
Chico Guilbault
All Star Starter

Quote:
You should certainly see a difference between the crowds. The ones I did look like the ones on the OOTP parks. If you are not seeing 3d you will see the 2D (flat) pictures.
Yeah, everything looks pretty two dimensional to me both on my mac and PC. The same goes for the parks that came with the game. It's either not working or just not very impressive to me. Anyway, I'm happy with your parks as they show for me now so not going to complain.

Old 02-27-2017, 01:32 PM   #211
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Yeah, everything looks pretty two dimensional to me both on my mac and PC. The same goes for the parks that came with the game. It's either not working or just not very impressive to me. Anyway, I'm happy with your parks as they show for me now so not going to complain.
You should be able to see the difference. The 2D crowds look like flat pictures. 3D have shape and depth. I think it is your video card or on board system. Do you have the most current drivers for you video?
Old 02-27-2017, 02:52 PM   #212
adion
All Star Starter

Arlinglton, Busch & Cleveland

Here are Silvam's most recent. I put them in the following eras. Arlington 1972, Busch 73-76 & Cleveland 32-38. Of course these changes made me adjust other eras for the related parks. I didn't want up load the parks with the changed eras as you already have the parks.

See my next post on how I would like to approach this.

Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 02-27-2017, 03:02 PM   #213
adion
All Star Starter

2D crowds and eras

Whilst adding 3D crowds to Silvam's most recent parks it dawned on me that I may have screw some of these up for people who only use 2D views. In the process of doing this I changed some of Silvam's crowed graphic to something that made it easier for me to make sure the graphics were being display correctly. Some of you may have noticed when view this in 2D, there are number where the crowd should be. I can go back and change the pictures so that 2D crowds show people, These are the two types of 2D pictures I can use. If you want these as a view option, let me know which one you like best and I will update, based on the majority of likes, all the files and do another big replacement upload. If/when I do this, then you will have all the era changes I have made up to that time. If not, or in addition to, I can up load the spreadsheet I keep current with changes and my other household chores.

The time frame for the above will be driven by how many more parks Silvam produces.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 02-27-2017, 04:59 PM   #214
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

adion, when I replaced the original with this file, I suddenly had a problem with 3D stadiums. Whole seating sections would wiggle. Going back to the original file solved the problem.
pstrickert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 06:19 PM   #215
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
adion, when I replaced the original with this file, I suddenly had a problem with 3D stadiums. Whole seating sections would wiggle. Going back to the original file solved the problem.
Which file?
Old 02-27-2017, 06:21 PM   #216
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

The shader file, sorry.
pstrickert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 06:25 PM   #217
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
The shader file, sorry.
I was give that file a long time ago when I was getting extremely white crowds in 3D. Maybe something has changed although I don't recall any recent update to 17. As long as your works that's what counts!
Old 02-28-2017, 09:47 AM   #218
Chico Guilbault
All Star Starter

Quote:
You should be able to see the difference. The 2D crowds look like flat pictures. 3D have shape and depth. I think it is your video card or on board system. Do you have the most current drivers for you video?
Doubtful that I have the latest drivers for my PC, it being my work computer. For the Mac though I am not sure how that works...never needed to seek out updated drivers before. Anyway, not going to get too worked up over it. It's the stadium itself and backgrounds I focus on and not so much the crowd.

I just need the next 3 weeks to go by fast!

Old 03-01-2017, 10:03 PM   #219
doors11
All Star Reserve

I seem to be having problems with some of the Stadiums, some when loaded freeze up my game and some when the game is over causes the game to crash when leaving the game.Did anybody else have this trouble, if you did what did you do to fix it. I have a new computer with windows 10 and it has a built in chip for video. I finally got my old games from 2003 to work great on it and i had to not use Open Gl on some of these games. What settings should i try in the game settings or is there something i can use to make it work.By this i mean some of the games i had to add a file to them that was made. What I can see of these Stadiums is WOW They are so great, Thank You for going through all the hard work in Making them.I wish i could use them but if i can't ,I'll Live. Maybe IN OOTP 18 , I'll be able too.

Any tricks to try and settings to do I'll try

Again Nice work on these Stadiums and thank you very much
doors11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 11:35 PM   #220
yount19
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanks!!!

Quote:
I set a wide view in each of the parks that I added 3D crowds. What happens when you select the Wide view in the park edit page on in the game?
THANKS!!! That did the trick...
yount19 is offline   Reply With Quote