Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 03-06-2019, 09:09 PM   #61
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Maybe someone knows how I can show all the sets in one post for logos and caps and uniforms in a league, Eugene. That might save a lot of time here if an html file's looks can be seen, I think. CD out.
I think you will have to post a team picture for each of the 24 teams, which will show all of the players on the team... or you will have to make baseball cards for one player on each team and post each of them.

Don't think you can post all of your 24 teams all at the same time in one post.

That would be nice and convenient and quick... but I don't think it is possible.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 03-06-2019 at 09:10 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 09:14 PM   #62
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
No, I mean the preview picture showing the entire arrangement of logos, caps, and uniforms for teams in a league, at least, in terms of sets. As far as 18, it seems the shoulders get cut off in the team pictures, as far as I've seen.

And I've not yet been able to install 19 on either of my computers, either this one or the new one my brother got me a while back, unfortunately, for various reasons. I believe that shot up there is from 19, is it not? Thanks for your help and all so far. CD out.
Yes, I am now using OOTP19... but OOTP18 would probably work pretty much the same way.
Old 03-07-2019, 11:47 AM   #63
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Just 12 at this point, CKU not yet started. Thank you. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 12:00 PM   #64
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Will try to make it possible for the CKU to start in 1902, but we'll have to see what happens. Think it might be possible, but not sure yet.

Would be nice to see what happens here in the future for this dynasty. Lord willing, of course. I can't wait to find out which teams will be most dominant, either in the short term or long, as well. But the best things are often taken slow, so they can better be contemplated and all, I think.

Things like Bible passages and related matters, for example. I try not to just rush through my daily Bible reading, and I try to keep whatever I might read on a typical day in mind all day long, as best as I can. That's so that I can hopefully learn something useful from what I've read that day and be able to apply it as best as possible to my life, with the Lord's help and leading and all, for sure.

Thank you for your time and attention and help here, Eugene. CD out.
Old 03-07-2019, 06:04 PM   #65
chey
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
No, I mean the preview picture showing the entire arrangement of logos, caps, and uniforms for teams in a league, at least, in terms of sets. As far as 18, it seems the shoulders get cut off in the team pictures, as far as I've seen.
There is no way to create one out of your game, it would have to be custom made. I could put one together for you with all of the logos, but I'm not even sure what one would look like that had all the caps and uniforms.
chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 12:52 PM   #66
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

And I've not yet been able to install 19 on either of my computers, either this one or the new one my brother got me a while back, unfortunately, for various reasons. I believe that shot up there is from 19, is it not? Thanks for your help and all so far. CD out.
CD, you are asking for something that is not possible to do in OOTP... there is no way to post all of your teams' pictures, logos, jerseys and caps all at one time... you have to post them ONE AT A TIME.

You are asking for something that would require a lot of time to do... it is not likely this will be done for you.

If you want to show the logos for all your teams, you must post them ONE AT A TIME here in your thread.

Use the instructions I posted in your thread on the Graphics Forum to post the logos ONE AT A TIME... you can also use the same instructions to post a picture of each team's jersey and cap, if that's what you want to do... but you will have to post each player's picture ONE PLAYER AT A TIME... or use the TEAM PHOTO... you will have to post each team photo ONE AT A TIME.

HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS AGAIN TO POST SCREENSHOTS ON THE OOTP FORUMS:

Quote:
Feel free to comment more in my dynasty thread, Eugene, if and when you like. And if you don't mind, can you please answer my question or questions about how to get certain things into the reports, like pictures of baseball cards, for example, very soon? I'd really appreciate it, for sure, you know. CD out.
You post screenshots already, so you must already know something about this process.
I hope I covered all of the details.
Let me know if these instructions are good enough.

To post a player photo or player's card:
1. Go to a team screen with the player's picture or player's card on it.
(the "lineups" section for a position player... the "pitching" section for a pitcher)

2. Click on the Player's Name (his photo will be in the upper left part of the screen).

3.Hit "print screen" on your keyboard (top row of keys, right side)

4. Go to Paint program and click "Control" and "V" on your keyboard at the same time... this will paste the player's photo or card in Paint.

5. Click on the Blue Square marked "Select" at the top of the Paint screen... it's right below "View"... Outline the player's photo or card using your mouse... you will put a square around the photo.

6. Click "Crop" on the Paint screen.(it is to the right of the Select button at the top of the screen)
the player's photo or card will be edited and will be in the upper left.

7. Go to "File" in Paint (upper left corner of the screen)

8. Select "Save as PNG picture".

9. Use your Browser to choose a place to store the player's photo or card in a folder so you can access it from the OOTP website... I place the photo or card in "Pictures", Documents and a designated folder for posting pictures on the OOTP Website.

10. Give the photo a file name (Semyon Tomczak Photo)

11. Click "Save".

12. Go to the OOTP Forum you want to post the photo on.

13. Look for the Thread Title you want to post the photo in and click "last page".... this will take you to the last page of the thread.

14. Click on "Post Reply" on the bottom left side of the screen.
( a new screen will come up where you usually write some comment)

Under Additional Options, you will see a small button "Manage Attachments".

15. Click on "Manage Attachments".
A window will pop up in the upper left corner of the screen.

16. Click the first "Browse" on the popup screen... you will then search for the photo folder where you have stored the player's photo.

On the left side of the screen, scroll down until you see "Pictures".

17. Click on the player's photo (Semyon Tomczak Photo)
This will upload the photo into the first Browser in the popup screen.

18, Click on "Upload".
You should see "Semyon Tomczak Photo" on the left side popup window showing that it has been uploaded as an attachment.

19. Close the Popup Window.

20. Click on the small "Preview Post".
This just allows you to see what you are going to post.

21. Click "Submit Reply"
Whatever you are posting should now be in the thread.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 03-09-2019 at 12:57 PM.
Old 03-09-2019, 01:03 PM   #67
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

CD, I'm proud of you!

You seemed to have learned not to ask for 50 teams all at once.
Nobody is going to do that much work for you.

It is nice how you compliment the graphics designer on their work and say you will use it in one of your leagues.

Just make small simple requests and you might get some teams done.

Remember, how I posted one team request at a time for your Slaabovian League.

You got 6 teams done well that way... plus the other 18 so-so teams I did for you.

Be happy that you now have 6 good teams for your Slaabovian Republic League... and 18 that are average at best.

CD, you know... something is ALWAYS better than nothing.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 03-09-2019 at 08:53 PM.
Old 03-09-2019, 02:24 PM   #68
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

As for that other thread where I was hoping to consolidate threads, I wasn't expecting or do expect others to do them all at once, Eugene. Just as they may wish to and are able to, or were wanting to and able to do so, and all. Or to let me know where I might be able to find them, if I am having trouble finding them anywhere, that is, or was having trouble, et cetera. Supposing that they didn't do them or couldn't do them at all, of course, that is.

Maybe one day, we'll have the capability with OOTP to show all the sets for a league at once, but it may not be for a while yet, it seems to me. In the meantime, I'll try to keep your advice in mind and all, for sure.

Thank you for your help and all so far, Eugene. You've been a great help and all, no doubt at all in my mind. CD out.

P.S. In your IPA dynasty report, you said "Reds wins." It should be "Reds win," in the applicable post. Just so you know. CD out.
Old 03-09-2019, 02:56 PM   #69
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Several of Txranger's rebranded items are definitely going to be used in at least one or two of my dynasties, even for the 1910's period, like the Terrapins set he did, for example. He's turning out a lot of great work lately, but when is that not the case for him? Very rarely, if ever, I think, personally. CD Out.
Old 03-09-2019, 06:35 PM   #70
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

And as for Low's thread, I was suggesting possible locations for team sets he could create, basically, just so you know, in that particular case. CD out.
Old 03-09-2019, 08:47 PM   #71
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Several of Txranger's rebranded items are definitely going to be used in at least one or two of my dynasties, even for the 1910's period, like the Terrapins set he did, for example. He's turning out a lot of great work lately, but when is that not the case for him? Very rarely, if ever, I think, personally. CD Out.
I'm glad... Txranger does excellent graphics.
Old 03-09-2019, 08:48 PM   #72
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
As for that other thread where I was hoping to consolidate threads, I wasn't expecting or do expect others to do them all at once, Eugene. Just as they may wish to and are able to, or were wanting to and able to do so, and all. Or to let me know where I might be able to find them, if I am having trouble finding them anywhere, that is, or was having trouble, et cetera. Supposing that they didn't do them or couldn't do them at all, of course, that is.

Maybe one day, we'll have the capability with OOTP to show all the sets for a league at once, but it may not be for a while yet, it seems to me. In the meantime, I'll try to keep your advice in mind and all, for sure.

Thank you for your help and all so far, Eugene. You've been a great help and all, no doubt at all in my mind. CD out.

P.S. In your IPA dynasty report, you said "Reds wins." It should be "Reds win," in the applicable post. Just so you know. CD out.
Thanks for pointing out my grammar mistake... I'll try to find it and fix it... it's probably in a game recap headline... I sometimes get the wrong verb agreement.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 03-09-2019 at 08:51 PM.
Old 03-11-2019, 12:34 PM   #73
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Rudimentary map of Slaabovia now present for post two. This map has also been posted to my DeviantArt account, and more information is present about this map there. CD out.
Old 03-13-2019, 09:21 PM   #74
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Post 1 in this thread updated. It may be updated periodically later. As may other posts in this thread as well, of course, folks. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Old 03-13-2019, 10:55 PM   #75
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Post 1 in this thread updated. It may be updated periodically later. As may other posts in this thread as well, of course, folks. CD out.
Just a suggestion, CD...

You should update your dynasty in the latest posts... I don't think many viewers will go back to earlier posts for the latest information about your dynasty report.

It should be posted on the current page of your dynasty.
Old 03-14-2019, 04:43 AM   #76
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Still working on the setting-up posts here, Eugene, but I'll try to remember that for future reference, once I've finished updating the relevant posts early in the thread. Thanks for the advice, however. It is certainly much appreciated. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Old 03-14-2019, 03:06 PM   #77
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

All players currently seen in related setting-up posts are on their applicable teams' active rosters as of April 13, 1901. Some may not have made the Opening Day rosters for their teams, and some may not make the season-ending rosters, of course, but as of April 13, 1901, all those players are currently on their respective teams' active rosters.

That is all for now, at least, I think. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 03-14-2019, 03:13 PM   #78
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Feel free to ask questions about any of the players seen above, if and when you like and can, folks, within reason. Or about the locations where the teams are placed, et cetera, for that matter. I'll try to elaborate more if and when possible and appropriate. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 03-15-2019, 01:11 PM   #79
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Still in the process of updating the setting-up posts. Should hopefully be done with them soon, Lord willing. Then we can really start going better here, I think, very soon. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 03-16-2019, 09:17 AM   #80
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Just need to update about five more setting-up posts here, at this particular time, I think, and then we can really start getting more into this, perhaps, folks. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA: