Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 01-03-2019, 03:23 PM   #121
jackstunt
Bat Boy

Being able to editor player ratings would be awesome. So if I wanted to make an all 99 secondary I want to be able to do it.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:50 PM   #122
james17
All Star Starter

My most important feature is just getting the damn game out and my being able to enjoy playing it!
Old 01-05-2019, 09:52 PM   #123
HavenHunting
Minors (Double A)

What I would like to see is the ability to play a native version on my iPad.
Old 01-06-2019, 01:00 PM   #124
gaseous clay
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by james17 View Post
My most important feature is just getting the damn game out and my being able to enjoy playing it!
If getting the game out is your most important feature... you would have loved Sierra Sports Football Pro 2000!
Old 01-06-2019, 03:27 PM   #125
campinginalaska
Minors (Single A)

Historical would be nice thinking about it. Always wanted to go back and play RG3's first season or something and see if I can stop him from having such a big downfall.
Old 01-08-2019, 03:51 PM   #126
noseonarug17
Bat Boy

Accidentally posted this on the wrong thread...here's my newest crazy idea. I want to be able to lengthen the season to 162 games, give players way more durability, and go full moneyball. I can't wait to see the first 50k yard, 500 TD season.

Not exactly the most important feature, but that level of league customization - including being able to change things like average durability - would be awesome.
Old 01-15-2019, 07:06 PM   #127
conception
All Star Starter

Front Office Football has always done a great job of producing realistic in-game results. I'd love if it had a little bit more OOTP style roster flexibility like in real life. I wish I could have a practice squad. I've been playing the newest version of FOF without knowing if its still the same, but I never liked the way inactives worked and that young players wouldn't develop if you had them inactive.
Old 01-16-2019, 01:50 PM   #128
redfox000
Minors (Single A)

• Practice squads
  • Player pictures
  • 2d game play view
  • Ability to specify era (rules, stats) game should simulate against
Old 01-20-2019, 05:55 PM   #129
BradS
Minors (Double A)

Historical could be interesting. Drafting, signing players I grew up watching. I play an excellent historical game APC where you play with real players and it is a fantastic coaching game.

I want a non NFL format (fictional) say 16-24 teams with some history simulated in before starting. Would like to see how user friendly the UI is when calling your own plays. I've always wanted to play a fictional that also has a slick play calling UI. A snail's pace yes, but week to week with fictional entities and more fleshed out storylines has it's own charm.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:19 AM   #130
SirMichaelJordan
Hall Of Famer

Most important feature for me is seeing in-depth coaching. Not talking about X's and O's but the personalities and play-style preferences along with coaching lineages. I would also love to see position coaches climb up the ladder to eventually become head coaches and even adopt playstyles of the coaches who they came up under.

Last edited by SirMichaelJordan; 01-22-2019 at 12:21 AM.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:55 AM   #131
campinginalaska
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMichaelJordan View Post
Most important feature for me is seeing in-depth coaching. Not talking about X's and O's but the personalities and play-style preferences along with coaching lineages. I would also love to see position coaches climb up the ladder to eventually become head coaches and even adopt playstyles of the coaches who they came up under.
I believe that already exists in FOF but the issue is that the interface doesn't really give you an opportunity to understand the world and the staff draft too. I don't really care much about my coaches aside from on some plays when I'm so dumbstruck I pass the choice to them.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:30 PM   #132
SirMichaelJordan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by campinginalaska View Post
I believe that already exists in FOF but the issue is that the interface doesn't really give you an opportunity to understand the world and the staff draft too. I don't really care much about my coaches aside from on some plays when I'm so dumbstruck I pass the choice to them.

Not to the level of detail i am hoping for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-24-2019, 02:41 PM   #133
campinginalaska
Minors (Single A)

Is facegen gonna be a feature? if not pls
Old 01-24-2019, 03:55 PM   #134
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Is facegen gonna be a feature? if not pls
It had previously been mentioned that yes it will be in the game.

Edit: At least I think it was semi officially stated somewhere... I quickly tried to find but couldn't. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm 95% sure it was stated by Markus at some point.
Old 01-25-2019, 08:26 AM   #135
ezlee2
Minors (Rookie Ball)

IMO, the way the FOF handles coaches is one of the worst features. It allows for little or no control over your staff hiring, despite the fact that it's one of the most important components of the game. I miss the old days where you could actually bid on them in a free agent format. At least you had some control.
Old 01-25-2019, 09:47 AM   #136
campinginalaska
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
It had previously been mentioned that yes it will be in the game.

Edit: At least I think it was semi officially stated somewhere... I quickly tried to find but couldn't. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm 95% sure it was stated by Markus at some point.
I remember seeing something about how facegen is hard to do for FOF players because adding a baseball hat wouldn't suit Football and a hockey helmet the same, plus Football helmets cover most of the face and there's a struggle when it comes to adding hair to facegen

so I was just wondering if there wasn't gonna be facegen cause of this
Old 01-25-2019, 09:49 AM   #137
SirMichaelJordan
Hall Of Famer

Your most important features

Quote:
I remember seeing something about how facegen is hard to do for FOF players because adding a baseball hat wouldn't suit Football and a hockey helmet the same, plus Football helmets cover most of the face and there's a struggle when it comes to adding hair to facegen

so I was just wondering if there wasn't gonna be facegen cause of this

This also was an original conversation about hockey helmets particularly goalie masks...Needless to say the goalie masks in FHM looks totally fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-15-2019, 07:15 PM   #138
BradS
Minors (Double A)

Storylines laced with banter please.
Old 02-17-2019, 07:25 AM   #139
campinginalaska
Minors (Single A)

Career statistics

It goes without saying that it sucks that in OOTP only the player years have career stats, highkey needs improvement
Old 02-21-2019, 08:15 PM   #140
campinginalaska
Minors (Single A)

Just adding this in here but actually make the best players in the NFL the best players in the game

I know it goes without saying but why is DeAndre Hopkins a 51 rating? Andrew Luck a 44? Or say, Mariota a 39? What is the average rating in this game cause any normal person would think thats around the 50 from how these players play. Tom Brady is a 72 starting the game and hes probably one of the best QB's in the league but Goff and Mahomes will 9/10 of the time hit the 80s rating.

Wildly inconsistent, imo.