Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 16 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 16 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 04-07-2016, 09:06 AM   #1
TheOOTPGM
Minors (Rookie Ball)

MLB Style - Full Financials League Needs Nippon GMs - Rookies Welcome

Are you brand new to online play? Want to give it a try in a situation that can ease you along? Taking over a MLB Redux Nippon team is right up your alley. The Nippon League runs just like the MLB leagues, only the budgets are lower. The competition is just as stiff though. We have a need for 3 Nippon GMs because they took over positions running MLB teams (Nippon GMs are first in line to take over vacancies in the MLB, by seniority).

What is MLB Redux?

We are a full financials league with both a MLB League and Nippon League running side by side. We run this just like the real world, with very minor changes. MLB Free Agents are open to the Nippon league, and some MLB players have chosen to move to Japan to continue their career, and just like the real world there's a limit on the number of non-Japanese born players can be on the Nippon roster. There is also a posting period for Nippon to let the MLB court the occasional Nippon player. As the commish, I don't run a team, I only run the league

Technically Advanced and Modern

MLB Redux conducts LiveStream and Live Simulations of important games, so you can watch them as they are simulated. Opening Day, the All-Star game, some rivalry games, game 163 (if they happen), and playoff games are the most common games played live. We also have YouTube videos on financial management, league file, draft list management, control and strategy settings, and more.

The Team Website:
MLB Redux

Our GMs

I like to think that our GMs are some of the best in OOTP. Many of them have been OOTP Grand Champion contenders over the years, and are a great source of information. They are attentive, active, baseball smart, excellent scouts, and financially savvy. You aren't going to get much by them.

This is an extremely active league and winning in it is not an easy task. If you want easy, then move on. However, if you want a challenge in a league that is attentive and has a Commish that cares...then this is the league for you.

At the moment, I sim 6 days a week, I only take Sunday off.

You can leave me a message here, or you can email me at: mikeyscarroll@gmail.com

PUB - Houston Colt .45's
***Series Champs - 1951, 1952
***Pennant Winner - 1950, 1951, 1952

MLB Redux - Commish
TheOOTPGM is offline   Reply With Quote