Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 6 > FHM 6 - Online Leagues

FHM 6 - Online Leagues Looking for a league or does yours have openings? Post here!

Old 10-11-2019, 11:12 AM   #1
HandyEric3
Minors (Double A)

Infractions: 0/1 (2)
American Hockey Federation (New League)

I am a 5+ year veteran of OOTP Baseball both online and off. I have experience as a commissioner and I would like to start my first online hockey league. What I would like to do is pay for the hosting services needed to maintain the league but offer someone a VERY small salary ($10 or $20 a month) to execute the maintenance and process the league. I would be the commissioner and this person would have no influence over the league, their duties would be purely technical. Although they would be allowed to own a team as well.

My vision for the AHF
Teams will be fictional, although owners will not be restricted from using realistic mascots or cities. Owners will not just control their team, they will be owners in every sense of the word. They will be able to do things like upgrade stadium capacity and possibly even relocate. Team financials will not be random, they will be based on the city in which the player chooses to have a team. City information will be available before the owner chooses their city. Some cities may have a stronger market, while others have a stronger fan interest.

Day to day
I have an extremely busy life so I cannot do more than three simulations in one week. Simulations would be on Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights, one week sims. Offseason will be sped up.

More information will be posted here in this thread as decisions become finalized.

If you have a strong interest in what I am proposing, please send me an email at eric.edwards@protonmail.com
I will be at work for the next eight hours but I promise I will get back to you eventually. After I post this I’m going to start a Slack server.
HandyEric3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 08:27 AM   #2
drummerJ99
Minors (Triple A)

Will be following this. Sounds interesting and I'm interested.
drummerJ99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 02:34 PM   #3
JDavidAdams
Bat Boy

I'm following along!
JDavidAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 01:34 PM   #4
ivantheterrible
Bat Boy

Interested!
ivantheterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 08:22 AM   #5