Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > FHM 3 - Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 3 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 11-02-2016, 04:07 PM   #1
PolarDK
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Incorrect Playoff Seeding in Historical

Currently playing the 1945-46 season as the Toronto Maple Leafs and finished second in the NHL yet am being matched up against the first place Canadiens as the apparent fourth seed

PolarDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 08:22 PM   #2
PolarDK
Minors (Rookie Ball)

And unfortunately all of my saved games were deleted earlier today so I will be unable to go back and get any more information about this bug
PolarDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 01:43 AM   #3
JeffR
FHM Producer

Yeah, a few of the unusual historical playoff seedings aren't available right now - 1v3/2v4 like this one, the weird 1v2/3v4/5v6 from the late 30's, the total-goals stuff from the early 30's, etc.. We'll get them added at some point, but no definite timeframe - aside from getting them coded, there are also some logic implications like strategy in a total-goals series.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 01:49 PM   #4
pens66
Major Leagues

There's more. I'm just playing the 67-68 season (I started the save that season) and in the second round of the playoffs teams from the east and west divisions face each other. That shouldn't happen. The winners of east and west met in Stanley Cup Finals to guarantee that an expansion team will be in the finals.
pens66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 03:02 PM   #5
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pens66 View Post
There's more. I'm just playing the 67-68 season (I started the save that season) and in the second round of the playoffs teams from the east and west divisions face each other. That shouldn't happen. The winners of east and west met in Stanley Cup Finals to guarantee that an expansion team will be in the finals.
Yup, that one's on the to-be-fixed list already, just hasn't been corrected yet.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote