Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > FHM 3 - Technical Support

FHM 3 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 11-01-2016, 04:45 PM   #1
AlexXx_83
Bat Boy

The number of shifts..

Hey,

Got FHM 3 and started a career in the Swedish Allsvenskan.

Im a numbers guy sometimes, i guess there's some nifty letter combination for it or something, but during me scrutinising the stats during the game, i noticed a little oddity. I was checking how much ice time my 4th def pair had, and then i saw a high number close to that. Had to check what that number was.. and apparently, it was shifts taken.
I cannot recall any exact amounts but one of my forward managed to get 110+!!!! Shifts during ONE period of play, icetime around ~15 isch. Overall the numbers were 50+ across the board, and on the other hand, the opposing team had an average of 4-5 shifts, which on the other hand seems a bit on the low side.

So, is it a math issue somewhere? Or are my guys just very excited to change, making a constant stream of players jumping over the boards. And are they changing that much in the game? That could do some strange things with the gameplay..

Anyone else seen this at all?

/Alex
AlexXx_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 04:52 PM   #2
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

I´m not sure what exactly you mean (what numbers on what screen). Could you maybe make a screenshot and post it here to show me?

And welcome to the world of FHM.
Old 11-01-2016, 04:56 PM   #3
no way
Minors (Triple A)

That seems like some bug, I'd check the box score after the game (you should be able to find it unless you are already in next season)
For me it seems that shifts are in line with what would be real... some games for top forward 23 shifts in 21 minutes of play, some are like 40 shifts in 25 minutes... both cases are in line with what happens (appart from slightly higher icetime for forwards but what can we do )
no way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 02:46 PM   #4
AlexXx_83
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
I´m not sure what exactly you mean (what numbers on what screen). Could you maybe make a screenshot and post it here to show me?

And welcome to the world of FHM.
The amount of shifts a player has taken in the Box score screen during the game..

Also visible in the other stats screen.

Old 11-04-2016, 12:05 PM   #5
AlexXx_83
Bat Boy

bopp?