Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > FHM 3 - Technical Support

FHM 3 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 10-22-2016, 07:19 AM   #1
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

PTG: Game Stoppages option does not appear working

When I am viewing a game, I have unchecked the option for Game Stoppage and choose to sim to end of period...however the game still stops on every goal and at times it stopped when a pass was being made (believe that is what the text said). If I am simming to end of period or game, I would think zero stoppages should happen since my goal is to quickly get to the end.
SlyBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 07:55 AM   #2
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

It is by design that the game will always break on goals and injuries. My assumption is that even when you want to quickly sim e.g. to the 3rd period the user will care about the two events (to e.g. make changes to the tactics/lines).
Old 10-22-2016, 07:57 AM   #3
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
It is by design that the game will always break on goals and injuries. My assumption is that even when you want to quickly sim e.g. to the 3rd period the user will care about the two events (to e.g. make changes to the tactics/lines).
Thanks for clarifying, but I also saw it stop on a non-goal situation that was not injury related either. It was when they were making a pass or something like that (unless the description does not clearly indicate an injury also occurred on that play). It seemed to only happen right after I turned it off and then a goal was scored.....did not happen every time throughout the game.
Old 10-22-2016, 08:48 AM   #4
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyBelle View Post
Thanks for clarifying, but I also saw it stop on a non-goal situation that was not injury related either. It was when they were making a pass or something like that (unless the description does not clearly indicate an injury also occurred on that play). It seemed to only happen right after I turned it off and then a goal was scored.....did not happen every time throughout the game.
Maybe a Breakaway or an injury where the event box above did not update. I will check it out.
Old 10-22-2016, 08:56 AM   #5
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

Thanks! I'll try a few more to see if I can see anything that would clarify the event.
Old 10-22-2016, 09:06 AM   #6
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

Looks like it is working ok.....did see the player was injured, it wasn't obvious at first because it was above the big highlighted color box, but now I see it. Couple things I noticed as I looked at this again.

1) When an extra attacker is added, the text shows "ExtraAttacker" without the space between the words.

2) For the injury, the text reported it was "Serious" but after the game it was deemed minor and the player was DTD. I am just assuming it was a missed diagnosis during the game and his injury turned out to be less severe later.