Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Technical Support

FHM 4 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 10-05-2017, 02:52 PM   #1
flyers139
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Enhancement Suggestions

Hi guys, I'm sure some of these ideas are already being addressed, or have been suggested before, but after testing the beta, I just wanted to give some feedback.

When managing the team, under the "Strategy" tab: can there be an option to have the individual user create a preferred/favorite "setup" with lines/roles? When I have to manage the roster due to injuries/call-ups, etc., it's tedious to have to manually reset lines and roles when players come back to the active roster. It pushes me to just have the assistant automatically generate a strategy, but I don't always like the choices that are made. I would just like a similarly fast option to revert to a preferred lineup in the event that my preferred group is healthy.

I've noticed that I can't log into my OOTP account on the title screen, in order to track my challenge mode progress. The feature functions fine in OOTP18, but does not appear to log me in yet on FHM4.

During pre-match setup, I'd prefer if the Pre-Game Notes were presented prior to setting the lineups, since there is no option to go backwards after you've set the lineup. I'd like to review the tactics the other team plans on using and get the high-level scouting report before committing to line-ups/roles.

As of now, when I click on the "Front Office" link under League (Info), it just takes me to a list of free agents. Would it be possible to change that link, so that when you click on it, it gives you the list of active players on all League rosters. (ex. if you're playing the Allsvenskan, clicking the link would give you a list of all Allsvenskan players)? I feel that this is valuable for trades, scouting and analysis.

Otherwise, I know that the AI generated lineups are being tweaked, so I look forward to that. I've been having fun with the beta and you guys are continuing to do great work. Can't wait to see the "final" product and all the updates that come with it!

Last edited by flyers139; 10-05-2017 at 02:55 PM.
flyers139 is offline   Reply With Quote