Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 06-08-2017, 12:27 PM   #1
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Cannot Auto-Adjust 3D Park Model

I seem to be having absolutely zero luck lately in getting the Auto-Adjust tool to work in the 3D Park Model editor. I do exactly as the instructions say, hold down the "1" key and click on home plate, hold down the "2" key and click on first base, etc., and yet after I do that, nothing happens.

Then, if I click on any buttons on the right side (particularly the button detailing how to auto-adjust), the cursor defaults to the "Degrees" text field, and it's nigh impossible to hold down any buttons to do anything, as it will just put "11111111111111111111111111111111111" and so on into that field.

And even if I do somehow do it right-ish, and wish to make adjustments, if I do it more than one time, the model just up and disappears, and I have to start all over again.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

dishnet34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 11:45 AM   #2
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Bump. Anyone else having this issue? Am I doing something wrong?

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

Old 06-22-2017, 01:43 PM   #3
micropterus58
All Star Starter

I have a league with fictional teams. I set it up earlier this year to use Silvam14's and a few others fictional 3D stadiums. A few needed to have the auto adjust done. I read that sometimes you need to start on another base, such as 1st, and continue from there. I don't remember exactly if I started on 1st or 3rd and whether I went counter clockwise or clockwise in direction. After a few attempts the orientation was fixed.
micropterus58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 02:19 PM   #4
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by micropterus58 View Post
I have a league with fictional teams. I set it up earlier this year to use Silvam14's and a few others fictional 3D stadiums. A few needed to have the auto adjust done. I read that sometimes you need to start on another base, such as 1st, and continue from there. I don't remember exactly if I started on 1st or 3rd and whether I went counter clockwise or clockwise in direction. After a few attempts the orientation was fixed.
So, did you press the "1" key for 1B, "2" for 3B, etc.? Because when I press the buttons, no colored balls show up on the bases no matter what I do.

Old 06-23-2017, 01:16 PM   #5
micropterus58
All Star Starter

I don't remember exactly. It was in silvam14s post. Just try it, maybe it will work.
micropterus58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 06:53 PM   #6
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishnet34 View Post
So, did you press the "1" key for 1B, "2" for 3B, etc.? Because when I press the buttons, no colored balls show up on the bases no matter what I do.
You need to hold the mouse button down on home plate and hit '1'. Then click and hold on 1st base and hit '2', then click and hold on 3rd base and hit '3'. then hit '4' and it should align
Old 06-25-2017, 10:40 AM   #7
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
You need to hold the mouse button down on home plate and hit '1'. Then click and hold on 1st base and hit '2', then click and hold on 3rd base and hit '3'. then hit '4' and it should align
Thanks for the tip! However, I do exactly that, and still no colored balls are appearing in the model, and pressing 4 after I did everything else still does exactly nothing. And if the cursor moves to the "degrees" field and do the correct steps, when I press '4' it just shows me the night sky, with no 3D model in it (which makes me think *something's* happening, so what gives?)

I feel like I'm going crazy, not gonna lie. This is puzzling as all get out.

Last edited by dishnet34; 06-25-2017 at 10:44 AM.
Old 06-25-2017, 05:23 PM   #8
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thanks for the tip! However, I do exactly that, and still no colored balls are appearing in the model, and pressing 4 after I did everything else still does exactly nothing. And if the cursor moves to the "degrees" field and do the correct steps, when I press '4' it just shows me the night sky, with no 3D model in it (which makes me think *something's* happening, so what gives?)

I feel like I'm going crazy, not gonna lie. This is puzzling as all get out.
Where can i get your latest version? I'll give it a try.

Sometime the colors show up on the reverse side of the park (if you flip the stadium on its head, you would see the colors on the bottom. See if that is the case
Old 06-25-2017, 05:37 PM   #9
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Here's the latest version of my Rainbow Beach Stadium model. It's also happening on my Superdome model I recently did, as well. Here's the link for RBS:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eftu2534ti...adium.zip?dl=0

And for my Superdome model:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mjrzvqrvjr...rdome.zip?dl=0

Hopefully I'm not just going crazy. Thanks for looking into it, silvam. It's greatly appreciated. It might just be how I made the stadiums, for what it's worth. I'm stumped!

Old 06-25-2017, 06:31 PM   #10
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Here's the latest version of my Rainbow Beach Stadium model. It's also happening on my Superdome model I recently did, as well. Here's the link for RBS:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eftu2534ti...adium.zip?dl=0

And for my Superdome model:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mjrzvqrvjr...rdome.zip?dl=0

Hopefully I'm not just going crazy. Thanks for looking into it, silvam. It's greatly appreciated. It might just be how I made the stadiums, for what it's worth. I'm stumped!
This is what I see for RBS
Attached Images
Old 06-25-2017, 06:37 PM   #11
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Superdome, the same thing.

Not sure what is wrong.

Can you upload your sketchup files?
Old 06-25-2017, 06:45 PM   #12
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Where is the MTL file? it seems you didn't include it. That is important
Old 06-25-2017, 11:04 PM   #13
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Quote:
Where is the MTL file? it seems you didn't include it. That is important
My bad on that. I have one for RBS (linked below), but I don't seem to have one for the Superdome for some reason. Maybe because my free trial of SketchUp Pro ran out a couple of days ago? I dunno. Judging by its importance, I *should* have one, but I don't. Huh.

Anyway, here's the MTL for RBS. Do you need the .ootp3d file as well? If so, that's linked as well.

MTL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wsh6hlsokv...adium.mtl?dl=0

OOTP3d: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcx80tk6o8...um.ootp3d?dl=0

And just to cover all my bases, here's the Sketchup files for both parks: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o15fp0iwy6...Parks.zip?dl=0

Last edited by dishnet34; 06-25-2017 at 11:18 PM.
Old 06-25-2017, 11:20 PM   #14
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
My bad on that. I have one for RBS (linked below), but I don't seem to have one for the Superdome for some reason. Maybe because my free trial of SketchUp Pro ran out a couple of days ago? I dunno. Judging by its importance, I *should* have one, but I don't. Huh.

Anyway, here's the MTL for RBS. Do you need the .ootp3d file as well? If so, that's linked as well.

MTL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wsh6hlsokv...adium.mtl?dl=0

OOTP3d: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcx80tk6o8...um.ootp3d?dl=0

And just to cover all my bases, here's the Sketchup files for both parks: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o15fp0iwy6...Parks.zip?dl=0
fixed. just did the steps I explained. no issues.

you just need to align the fences to the walls and heights

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fvnwz9...Stadium.ootp3d
Old 06-25-2017, 11:21 PM   #15
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Quote:
fixed. just did the steps I explained. no issues.

you just need to align the fences to the walls and heights

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fvnwz9...Stadium.ootp3d
Thanks, man. I appreciate it. Sorry to bother you with all of this, I know you're taking a break from the 3D stuff. I have no clue why it wasn't working on my game though. Weird... *Twilight Zone intensifies*

Thanks again! I am in your debt, man.

Old 06-26-2017, 12:23 PM   #16
Bub13
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Thanks, man. I appreciate it. Sorry to bother you with all of this, I know you're taking a break from the 3D stuff. I have no clue why it wasn't working on my game though. Weird... *Twilight Zone intensifies*

Thanks again! I am in your debt, man.
Same here! My Hawaii franchise desperately needs a new stadium!
Bub13 is offline   Reply With Quote