Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2014, 05:25 AM   #141
ellcar2
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (4)
lol did u really ban me not cool. Maybe if u try helping me instead of being a dick. Y not help solve my problem so I can get past season 2 so I can be busy playing game instead of bitching about a game. I payed for what was suppose to be full version I didn't buy this in beta. yet I never completed season 2. So yes I am pissed and yes I did put a website up to get free copy of ur game but u refuse to communicate with me for so long.......... bye again lol once jeff sees this banned I know what u can do to make it right have ur game back and give my money back

Last edited by TC Dale; 03-09-2014 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Banned for not following the rules, and creating alias just to continue to ignore the guidelines .
ellcar2 is offline   Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 03-09-2014, 05:29 AM   #142
dmytron

Poor ellcar. Now angry on both FHM and Jeff. Don't come close to ellcar 'cause he might bite.
Old 03-09-2014, 05:29 AM   #143
sprague
All Star Starter

The main problem with the game is still that it is not a realistic hockey sim. The match engine is unrealistic. Yes I hear they are making changes in this area, but none of those changes appear in this patch, hence what is going to come out will just be cosmetic layering- like putting cover over a zit. The zit is still there if you look closely enough.

So really the changes made to this game can not really be checked or tested until the match engine patch arrives, and one can see if they game reflects the sport of hockey or not. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. But changes to the scouting, development or anything else matters little until the underlying foundation of the game of hockey is properly represented.

To me saying the game is unplayable means not interested in playing it. Perhaps people should use a new word- unrealistic in its place. Again that might change- but until that patch released we will have no idea. And it could be weeks or months down the road for that release.

People here may not believe it, but I do wish the company well with its products. Love OOTP. I just see hockey sims through different eyes. Will the game become a realistic one we all want to play?

We shall see...

Last edited by sprague; 03-09-2014 at 05:31 AM.
sprague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:34 AM   #144
PromisedPain
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellcar2 View Post
lol did u really ban me not cool. Maybe if u try helping me instead of being a dick. Y not help solve my problem so I can get past season 2 so I can be busy playing game instead of bitching about a game. I payed for what was suppose to be full version I didn't buy this in beta. yet I never completed season 2. So yes I am pissed and yes I did put a website up to get free copy of ur game but u refuse to communicate with me for so long.......... bye again lol once jeff sees this banned I know what u can do to make it right have ur game back and give my money back
You probably pirated the game and that's why you can't get past season 2, too bad.
PromisedPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:41 AM   #145
ellcar2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PromisedPain View Post
You probably pirated the game and that's why you can't get past season 2, too bad.
if this game did what paradox does on formus where u can reg ur games for icons i would do same for here i dont pirate games all games on my comp are 100% paid for and legit i can show jeff a comfirmation email on payment if it does need to be proved with my serial key
ellcar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:44 AM   #146
dmytron

Let's look at word "unplayable". But for that let's look for word "play". Here's definition from Merriam-Webster:

Quote:
2 play verb
: to do activities for fun or enjoyment
: to participate in (a game or sport)
: to compete against (someone) in a game

Can you participate in FHM? Of course. You can start new game, simulate a game or season, change tactics or buy player. So
CHECK

Can you do activity for fun and enjoyment? Opinions vary, but as I see from reading the forums, it doesn't bring many fun and enjoyment. It is still buggy, crashy and tactically and matchy poor. So
UNCHECK

Can you compete against AI in FHM? Yes, you can! However, AI is stupid. But you can compete! But it is stupid! But.. You got my idea. It's you who decides CHECK or UNCHECK.

So, as we see, because of many definitions of word "play" it's hard to have only one correct opinion. FHM is PLAYABLE and UNPLAYABLE simultaneously. So haters and fans both are right.
Old 03-09-2014, 05:57 AM   #147
ellcar2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmytron View Post
Let's look at word "unplayable". But for that let's look for word "play". Here's definition from Merriam-Webster:

Can you participate in FHM? Of course. You can start new game, simulate a game or season, change tactics or buy player. So
CHECK

Can you do activity for fun and enjoyment? Opinions vary, but as I see from reading the forums, it doesn't bring many fun and enjoyment. It is still buggy, crashy and tactically and matchy poor. So
UNCHECK

Can you compete against AI in FHM? Yes, you can! However, AI is stupid. But you can compete! But it is stupid! But.. You got my idea. It's you who decides CHECK or UNCHECK.

So, as we see, because of many definitions of word "play" it's hard to have only one correct opinion. FHM is PLAYABLE and UNPLAYABLE simultaneously. So haters and fans both are right.
u word things lot better then i do ill give u that. wish they would understand that this game was soppose to be out of beta when i bought it that is my main problem that i cant play past second season so to me this game is "unrealistic" or unplayble to me really dont know what word to use cause i can play first season other then insane injury rate near playoff time most ppl have 20+ injuries per team does his not seem wrong??? sorry jeff i havent post in forever so if ur looking for my bug report Good luck i post other day i had to makke new account cause i cant remeber my username. if u wanna work with me i will start a new season and show u exactly what happens after cup is given out
ellcar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:28 AM   #148
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orioles1966 View Post
What does-Teams can now have more than two affiliations mean? Does it mean that the Toronto Maple Leafs can have two affiliations in the AHL or something else?
No, the other direction - teams can have more than two parents (useful for leagues like the ECHL, where some teams have two NHL and two AHL affiliations.) It's always been possible to have more than two farm teams.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:35 AM   #149
Crombeen
Minors (Triple A)

Lets wait till FHM version 5.0 before including a 3D match engine

Old 03-09-2014, 11:43 AM   #150
dmytron

Good news!

Marty McFly from Delorean two minutes ago has send me a screenshot of FHM 2025. Look and enjoy the future of FHM!
Attached Images
Old 03-09-2014, 11:47 AM   #151
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

Also means other Leagues to so if you want to have a Minor League Team from the Western Hockey League you could and 2 teams would work from AHL if the Team isn't with another Team. Also Contract with Team so like Rangers contact with Hartford might run intill 2010 and when it's up might decide to not renew it.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:51 PM   #152
AlpineSK
All Star Starter

You'd think that by 2025 they could get logos that don't look like they're from a Friday the 13th movie

Quote:
Good news!

Marty McFly from Delorean two minutes ago has send me a screenshot of FHM 2025. Look and enjoy the future of FHM!

2013 Boston Red Sox

Or my blogs:

http://www.medicsbk.com

The Sports Medic
AlpineSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 01:39 PM   #153
dmytron

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineSK View Post
You'd think that by 2025 they could get logos that don't look like they're from a Friday the 13th movie
I don't quite remember whether it was Marty McFly or Jason Voorhees.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:18 PM   #154
BMD
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineSK View Post
ch ch ch ca ca ca

BMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 02:27 PM   #155
bob
Minors (Double A)

You know, at the end of the day. I put myself in the shoes of the guy who works hard to try to give us a program that is right. Be worse for them. I also would settle for any work to not hear you scream again. Because it is certain that there was an idiot who will cry again and it will be the first day. So it reassures me to somewhere that does not work and no new patch. You purchased the program and you allow all rights worldwide. Hey boys. The cost of the program is not worth the hours of work they will be put on. So your hormones calmed down a bit. Jeff, Sebastian and the team. I'm behind you no matter what happens.
bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:13 PM   #156
trident
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orioles1966 View Post
What does-Teams can now have more than two affiliations mean? Does it mean that the Toronto Maple Leafs can have two affiliations in the AHL or something else?
Maybe east coast hockey league affiliate?
Old 03-09-2014, 04:16 PM   #157
BlackIce
All Star Reserve

Alright fella's... enough of the anticipation .. enough of the strip tease you can look but you can't touch atmosphere =) The patch notes are out, the FHM peeps are out in hordes the last few days, I have a fridge full of beer, two days off at the moment and the girlfriend is out of town... The time is now.. the time is nye!

release the kraken!! release the hounds!!

Last edited by BlackIce; 03-09-2014 at 04:18 PM.
BlackIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 07:26 PM   #158
Redeemed143
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
Alright fella's... enough of the anticipation .. enough of the strip tease you can look but you can't touch atmosphere =) The patch notes are out, the FHM peeps are out in hordes the last few days, I have a fridge full of beer, two days off at the moment and the girlfriend is out of town... The time is now.. the time is nye!

release the kraken!! release the hounds!!
calypso, i release you from your human bonds
Redeemed143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:34 PM   #159
StrikeFour
Major Leagues

Quote:
Good news!

It's good to see Winnipeg is still in Canada.

Can't find the help you need? Try here:
OOTP Developments - Kayako eSupport Help Desk Software
StrikeFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:55 AM   #160
sketchyt
Bat Boy

Came here to see if the new patch was available to play this game I paid for.

I think it's safe to say this process has been an absolute disaster.
sketchyt is offline   Reply With Quote