Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Old 10-04-2019, 02:38 AM   #81
qcbandits
Banned

Infractions: 0/4 (4)
So... I've definitely decided to do a release at the end of the World Series since I have about 100 unsigned draft picks to go which will leave the entire 2019 draft with FGs with the exception of maybe 2 or 3 guys I couldn't find
qcbandits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 10:43 AM   #82
qcbandits
Banned

Ok, the draft update is going to be a lot bigger than even I expected it to be. I recently took part n a draft in an online league and so there is a lot more players getting drafted than there was in real life due to Lukas moving the guys that didn't sign to future drafts. So i had easy access to finding another 400 ish guys in the draft pool that were never drafted. I've just about completed them
Old 11-03-2019, 01:51 PM   #83
qcbandits
Banned

Small update

Things that are done for OOTP 20 and will not be checked again til next year
2019 MLB draft Pool
LMB
*** Ni-Gun
Atlantic League
American Association
Can-Am League
Frontier League
Italian baseball league
MLB
International League
Pacific Coast League
Eastern League
Southern League
Texan League
California League
Carolina League
Florida State League

Last edited by qcbandits; 11-04-2019 at 05:54 PM.
Old 11-15-2019, 09:45 AM   #84
Klew1986
Hall Of Famer

Is the link in the OP the most updated file?
Klew1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 04:43 PM   #85
qcbandits
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klew1986 View Post
Is the link in the OP the most updated file?
Yes it is. I had to look to make sure
Old 01-19-2020, 04:54 PM   #86
Montemania
Minors (Single A)

Last edited by Montemania; 01-19-2020 at 07:46 PM.
Montemania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 05:19 PM   #87
qcbandits
Banned

So there will most likely be a pre spring training release. I've been going through the 2020 draft eligible players that are already in OOTP20 and I've only got a a couple hundred left to do

Last edited by qcbandits; 01-20-2020 at 01:17 AM.
Old 01-29-2020, 01:39 PM   #88
bdolan33
Bat Boy

Bit confused, what exactly would be the point of these? Whats in this that the game doesnt already have? My game already has FaceGens for all players
bdolan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 02:12 PM   #89
qcbandits
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolan33 View Post
Bit confused, what exactly would be the point of these? Whats in this that the game doesnt already have? My game already has FaceGens for all players
The game ships with about 3500 facegens. I wanna say it's only players on the 40 man rosters. OOTP has limitations due to their agreement with MLB and the MLB players association. Where as this incorporates the historical facepack collection along with players from the lower minors, the 2020 draft pool, and players from all the other leagues that come with the game. Instead of 3500 facegens, I'm now over 45,000
Old 02-15-2020, 10:57 PM   #90
qcbandits
Banned

I'm about a 1/4 way through the Cuban league, when finished, I will release an update, then I'll release another update around about one month into the minor league season. Most full season teams should have new pics up b then. 3rd and final update this season will come around the All-star game. Most short season teams should update by then. As always there will be at least one winter release as well.
Old 02-16-2020, 12:05 AM   #91
qcbandits
Banned

I could really use some help if anyone is willing? It doesn't involve actually making facegens, but checking them. I've got a folder with roughly 5 thousand facegens. They are basically all named incorrectly. If anyone would be willing to help me go through them? It would be a huge help.
Old 02-16-2020, 10:48 PM   #92
diesel230
All Star Reserve

I can try. What do you need?
diesel230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 12:36 AM   #93
qcbandits
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel230 View Post
I can try. What do you need?
Its just going through some old Facegens and seeing if the names match up to anyone that doesn't have a facegen in the game.

If you're up for this, i'll upload about 1/2 the folder, along with all the current FGs I have and we can talk more
Old 02-17-2020, 03:49 AM   #94
FancySkunk
All Star Reserve

Just wanted to let you know that as I'm working on updating my Perfect Team pack, I'm creating copies of everything with the historic minors ID format for your pack. Very little of what I'm doing will be new players, but it will represent a quality increase for quite a few retired MLB players' facegens. As of right now, I've got 800+ facegens of MLB players with the number still growing. Whenever you're looking to update again, shoot me a PM and I'll send over what I have.
FancySkunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 07:43 AM   #95
qcbandits
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancySkunk View Post
Just wanted to let you know that as I'm working on updating my Perfect Team pack, I'm creating copies of everything with the historic minors ID format for your pack. Very little of what I'm doing will be new players, but it will represent a quality increase for quite a few retired MLB players' facegens. As of right now, I've got 800+ facegens of MLB players with the number still growing. Whenever you're looking to update again, shoot me a PM and I'll send over what I have.
sweet!
Old 03-04-2020, 07:28 PM   #96
Bunktown Ballers
All Star Starter

Infractions: 0/1 (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancySkunk View Post
I've noticed that none of these facegen files work on Perfect Team. I suspect that it's something under the hood where Perfect Team specifically looks for First_Last file names and ignores this naming convention. It would be some work, but I *might* be able to use the card database to create a separate set of duplicate files with that naming convention as a separate download to go alongside this fantastic mod you've compiled here.

Notable Players missing facegens:
Hall of Famers: Hank Aaron, Eddie Collins, Joe Cronin, Charley Radbourn, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre
Players appearing on leaderboards: Dutch Leonard, John Coleman, Jesse Orosco, Mike Marshall

Additionally, if you're interested, I have done some facegens over the last couple days, so they would not have been previously available anywhere. I mostly focused on updating a few guys that had particularly off or outdated facegens in the base game (mainly Yankees because that's where I was looking), as well as a few historical guys that I noticed looked off in the steam mod. I've also already done them with the naming convention you used:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=11Y...r6_lmgoFbHl5Y4

Included Players:
Historical: Jim Abbott (missing from your download), Bob Boone, Mike Harkey (darkened skin from included facegen), Don Mattingly (Younger with moustache), Larry Walker, and Bernie Williams

Modern:
Matt Adams, Miguel Andujar, Dellin Betances, Zack Britton, Gerritt Cole, Brett Gardner, Vladimir Geurrero Jr., Bryce Harper, Aaron Judge, Andrew Miller, Jordan Montgomery, Adam Ottavino, James Paxton, Ben Taylor (done entirely because he grew a stupid moustache for picture day), and Luke Voit

They definately work in PT20 but have to have .fg at end of name. I've made about 40 of my own and they work. For the live card players I just use ones already with game
Bunktown Ballers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 07:30 PM   #97
qcbandits
Banned

For PT21 the naming conversion has changed to use Bbref Id
Old 03-04-2020, 07:30 PM   #98
Bunktown Ballers
All Star Starter

Infractions: 0/1 (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa View Post
Did the naming convention change?

For example in the past I was used to seeing:

Aaron_Judge.fg

and in this pack it looks like this:

judge-001aar.fg

Curious about the differences. Will these auto load if I drop them all in/replace the FG file.

In the mean time thanks for compiling this!

From what I've seen is that they have to be like Aaron_Judge.fg but I may be entirely wrong
Bunktown Ballers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 09:38 PM   #99
qcbandits
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunktown Ballers View Post
From what I've seen is that they have to be like Aaron_Judge.fg but I may be entirely wrong
The regular player database began using the baseball reference ID numbers last season. This was changed to remove the need for middle initials and names. As I said in the last post OOTP21 is changing slightly to allow PT to use it as well. Staff will now use the Lehman ID beginning this year allowing guys like Don Mattingly to have both a player and a manager FaceGen. In a few months the only facegens that will be left named first_last will be amateur players and foreign players that don't have a baseball reference number

The hierarchy of the naming conventions is now
Baseball reference ID
Lehman ID
And lastly first_last
Old 03-10-2020, 01:25 AM   #100
ALB123
All Star Reserve

I finally decided to tryout this custom Face Gen pack. All I can say is, HOLY CRAP! I can't believe how awesome this is. Thanks for taking the time to make these. If you ever need a kidney, let me know.
ALB123 is offline   Reply With Quote