Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 04-01-2019, 10:21 AM   #21
Harry Hibbs
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by potsey7 View Post
Can someone help me with all this? If I wanted to add a sound (walkup song, aluminum bat sound for college, etc) how do I replace the file in the sounds location? Do I need to convert the sound (often an mp3 or similar) to the OOTP format? If I replace the sound for the bat do I lose the ability to use the wood bat sound in my MLB saves? Sorry i'm an amateur at this lol
You could create 2 separate sounds folders, one with aluminum bat samples, the other with wood, and swap them in and out depending on which save you were playing. A bit of hassle but doable.
Harry Hibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 10:40 AM   #22
David Watts
Hall Of Famer

Just curious. I usually play 2D, but just for kicks yesterday I watched a couple games in 3D. Wondering if this is normal. Around the 5th or 6th inning in each game, some guy in the crowd kept yelling, the sun is out. Go outside. Get some fresh air...…
David Watts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 04:44 PM   #23
Let'sGoBraves
Minors (Single A)

Someone asked this earlier and it wasn't answered. Visually all I get for the fireworks are two flashing dots at home plate. Should I be seeing more? It looks really bad when you have been making graphical advancements for two years now. Tony Larussa had better home run graphics 20 years ago.
Let'sGoBraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 05:48 PM   #24
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let'sGoBraves View Post
Someone asked this earlier and it wasn't answered. Visually all I get for the fireworks are two flashing dots at home plate. Should I be seeing more? It looks really bad when you have been making graphical advancements for two years now. Tony Larussa had better home run graphics 20 years ago.
I get the same... is there supposed to be actual fireworks graphics?
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 05:49 PM   #25
Dyzalot
All Star Starter

I see some streaking fireworks on my display. It isn't anything elaborate. Kind of looks like an umbrella of colored streaks but it works.

EDIT: Well maybe I was mistaken. Just had a home run and didn't see anything. Or maybe it is stadium specific?

Last edited by Dyzalot; 04-02-2019 at 09:54 PM.
Dyzalot is offline   Reply With Quote