Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 10-22-2009, 05:14 PM   #121
txpx
Bat Boy

Looking to join a league with MLB 2009 original file with player ratings scale 1-10. I am currently in 2 leagues, DKBL and OSBL. my AIM is TXPX and email address is terstad17@yahoo.com. Thanks!
txpx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #122
gredsox21
Bat Boy

hey guys, I am interested in joining a new or currently running OOTP league. I would prefer one which has real MLB players, but I am open to anything. My AIM is Gredsox21, email is Gredsox21@aol.com. Please contact me if you have any new league starting! Ive been in numerous leagues before, always active and trading is my specialty!! I do have OOTPX and can join new leagues that require the game, but i would prefer a league that does not, let me know either way!

Last edited by gredsox21; 10-22-2009 at 09:06 PM.
gredsox21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #123
jyanksmsu
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gredsox21 View Post
hey guys, I am interested in joining a new or currently running OOTP league. I would prefer one which has real MLB players, but I am open to anything. The only thing that i need is a league that does not require having the game. My AIM is Gredsox21, email is Gredsox21@aol.com. Please contact me if you have any new league starting! Ive been in numerous leagues before, always active and trading is my specialty!!
Good GM here very active... Turned the A's from 50 wins to 115 wins in a year with the #1 Farm System
jyanksmsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:39 PM   #124
APR
Bat Boy

Hey guys, first time online player looking to join an online league. I'm active, a quick learner, and willing to join almost any league. PM me here, e-mail me at drw4488@gmail.com, or finally you can find me on AIM as "andyrazka" (without quotes. Thanks!
APR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:03 AM   #125
Syxx34
All Star Reserve

looking for a fictional league from the ground up. I have uniforms, hats, and logos for 4 teams. Roseburg Wildcats, Shasta County Knight, Scottsdale Monsoon, and Countryside Cougars....ive been trying to get into a fictional league but cant get one to start up and go.
Syxx34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:47 PM   #126
BIG Irish
Minors (Double A)

Looking for a league without scouts and 1-100 ratings.
BIG Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:45 AM   #127
TwinsTHunter
Minors (Double A)

Looking to join an OOTPX league that is just starting up. Fictional or real players/teams are fine with me, although not interested in a Historical League.

Would prefer scouts and coaches off and all ratings 1-100, but if the league looks good enough I can get past that though. I've been in several online leagues starting way back in OOTP4.

If anyone has a league my AIM is TwinsTHunter48, or you can email me at ErikVoldness@gmail.com. Email is probably easier to get a hold of me for the next week or so, but I'll do my best to get on AIM when I can.

Thanks guys.

-Erik
TwinsTHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:36 AM   #128
Zboch
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for Modern League to Join

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a modern league to join. As close to 2008/2009 as possible with real players. As close to real MLB rules as possible. PM me if you have a spot open!
Zboch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:44 PM   #129
FriarFan
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpx View Post
Looking to join a league with MLB 2009 original file with player ratings scale 1-10. I am currently in 2 leagues, DKBL and OSBL. my AIM is TXPX and email address is terstad17@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Good GM here...if you have an opening I recommend you try and get him.

Brian
OSBL Co-Commish
Old 10-31-2009, 08:51 PM   #130
bfc1978
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking

Looking for maybe 2 OOTPX leagues. I had joined a couple ootp 9 leagues but they converted to X before I got it. I now have it and am looking to get some leagues to help take my mind off these frigid ND nights.

Been in ootp since 6.5, I tink I have been a pretty solid owner in most of my leagues, but know i am not perfect.

Let me know of any openings, prefer real life leagues instead of fictional but would look at the right fictional.

Better to email bcolvin1978@yahoo.com or aim bfc1978

Thanks,
Brandon - GEBA, Between the Lines, Sparky, and RLPA in ootp 9
Old 11-04-2009, 11:27 AM   #131
pm84280
Bat Boy

OOPT9 or X

Looking for a new 'current era' league on 9 or X with reasonably standard rules (game handling and adherence to draft comp a bonus).

Not bothered what the (or the state of the) team is as long as its not the Yankees

Cheers
Paul
pm84280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:17 PM   #132
mike2228
Major Leagues

im looking to join a current league. it'll be my first league, message me here or email me at bernavage@sbcglobal.net
mike2228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:22 PM   #133
Full0fnasty
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I have the game and am looking for a league...

Best way to contact me: email (korey.simon@gmail.com) or aim (billabongpnkrckr or bigbadwoodley)

what I'm looking for: basically a good active league with good gms....the only thing I'm really particular about is I prefer leagues that use the 100 rating system
Full0fnasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:34 PM   #134
Marberi
All Star Reserve

Hi there,

I've been playing OOTP solo for about 1 yr. and a half now and I'd like to experience what an online a league feels like.

I'm interested in joining an OOTPX league, with 2009 MLB and MiLB teams and rosters as close to real life as possible. I'd like to be an expansion club to include my own created team, the México Aztecs. Fantasy/Expansion draft is OK. Coaching "on/off" and Scouting "off".

Please contact me at marberi@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
Marberi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:00 PM   #135
OzoneLover
Bat Boy

Looking to Join a Historical League

You may contact me at bsnurr@frontiernet.net
OzoneLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:11 AM   #136
DenverZeppo
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a third league, but I'm looking for something rather specific, so maybe I just have to start one.

I'm playing a fictional league, The GUBA, and a historical league with some twists ORB 2.

Now, I'd like to add a real world, modern day league.

But...I want it to be in 2009, so that I can take over a team that I love and not have it already be messed up by someone else.

Writing league preferred, but not necessary, just a good active league with good people that is playing with 2009 roster.

I also want a league where the player editor isn't used. No created players, no hacking rookies (don't want to see another league where a rookie Strasburg can win the Cy Young), no extending careers for CEIs or anything of the sort...

I know...picky...but I'm not in a hurry, so I can wait until the right league comes around.

Zep
DenverZeppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:18 PM   #137
Knightlionwave
Bat Boy

Looking for a new league, ideally 20+ teams that sims 2 or more times per week. Would prefer closer to MLB rules, but could be open to different stuff...
Knightlionwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:39 PM   #138
woody9x
Bat Boy

Well, unfortunately both of my leagues have shut their doors in the past month which leaves me looking for a new home or homes. I would really enjoy joining a historic league that goes back in to maybe the late 70's through the 80's or even early 90's, just for nostalgia's sake. I would also like to play in a league somewhere around present day. I've been playing for a long time and am pretty active and very reliable.

Shoot me an email at woody9x@yahoo.com if you have any openings.
woody9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 07:24 PM   #139
Montemania
Minors (Single A)

Hey! Name's Monte. I am an experienced OOTP league vet who just purchased OOTPX. Looking for a leauge starting up so I can get in on the ground level. I am looking for a modern / MLB league and not a fictional or historical. You can reach me on any of these mediums...

AIM: M0ntemania (thats a zero not the letter)
MSN: kidd2rj@hotmail.com
EMAIL: chrismonte@gmail.com

ty!
Montemania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:30 PM   #140
GeoWar
All Star Reserve

If you have an opening - I maybe interested .... would like a real life league..

Texas Longhorns -- NCAA Champion - Baseball 2005

Oregon State Beavers -- NCAA Champion - Baseball 2006 and 2007

With unity comes VICTORY !
GeoWar is offline   Reply With Quote