Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 06-23-2010, 02:53 PM   #81
amauri
Minors (Rookie Ball)

id like to try out an online league for the first time... having a lot of fun playing solo but would be willing to try an online league.

email me if anything is open .. pattymayo@gmail.com
amauri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:12 PM   #82
mkboggs
Bat Boy

I'm new to OOTP 11, but I was in some online leagues a couple years ago. I'm looking to get back into it. Let me know if you have any open spots.

Email- mkboggs@vt.edu
aim- mkboggs92
mkboggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:51 AM   #83
PirateFan17
Minors (Double A)

Hey Im looking to join a league that is starting up with a 2010 start. If anyone has eny league openings please let me know through this site. While I am looking for a league like this it is not the only type of league that would interest me.
PirateFan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:21 AM   #84
jimbob2232
Bat Boy

I have been away from OOTP for quite a while now. I have played OOTP 9 and OOTPX as a solo league, but I havent really been in an online league since OOTP5. I have been a league commissioner, co-commish & frequently a member of the governing body. I am not looking for that kind of role (at least not right now), but I am throwing it out there as a measure of my experience with OOTP. I was a former member of the IOSBL (with 2 championships!), NABA (another 2 championships!)& others which I cannot recall at the moment. I am currently a member of MBBA.

I am looking for a 2nd OOTP team. I would prefer a modern league, as i never got into the historical aspect of OOTP. Rosters do not need to be real. An older, established league is preferable. I would also prefer a project team, i.e. one with major financial trouble or depleted farm system. But, this is not a requirement. Also, i enjoy the financial aspects of the game.

If you have an opening, please let me know. I will consider all offers, but will limit the number of leagues which I am participating in at 2.

League Longevity and commitment of ownership (i.e. commish) are the most important features to me, as I do not want the league I am in to fold. I have seen some leagues with 30-40 years of history, this would be PERFECT.

Thank you for listening, and i look forward to seeing what opportunities are out there!

My contact info: jimbob2232@hotmail.com or PM me
jimbob2232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:41 PM   #85
staticfirex
Bat Boy

I am looking to join any kind of online league. I have played OOTP for a few years but have never made the jump to an online league. I would be willing to play with most any rosters (real or fictional) and have no preference regarding my team.

I can be contacted at lander.justin@gmail.com

Thanks.
staticfirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:27 PM   #86
amazinballer323
Bat Boy

hello everybody. I'm looking for an OOTP Players league where there are often few teams but each user controlls 1-3 players or w/e. I own the game if that means anything.

I'm also interested in joining any new fictional leagues starting with a draft. PMing me on here or emailing me at amazinballer323@yahoo.com is best.

I do have aim but would prefer not to use it til I am in a league
amazinballer323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #87
PDHitman
Major Leagues

Wildthings Owner looking for new league

WTL went defunct after many years about 6 months ago and I'm ready to join another RANDOM DEBUT LEAGUE w/ REAL PLAYERS. Please email me if you have an opening. I am very involved and not a jerk or Yankee lover.....so I've got that going for me.

Paul
PDHitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 11:56 AM   #88
don2321
Bat Boy

Looking to join a league please contact me if you have openings.

Italian046@AOL.com
don2321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:28 PM   #89
Keene29
Bat Boy

Just looking for leagues to play in

Looking for some more leagues to play in, if anyone has openings let me know.

Thanks
Keene29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:02 PM   #90
GhillieSuited
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thumbs up Want to join a league

Looking for:
Mature League
A league where if the commissioner owns a team that team does not win the championship every season
Participation system (not necessary but would be a plus)
Historical league would be better than modern day but not a deal breaker
Fair financial system for all teams in the league
FUN!

jeryjr@charter.net
GhillieSuited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:54 PM   #91
ootpgm10
Bat Boy

Looking for leagues

Hey everyone, my name's Rich from Spokane Washington. I am looking to join a new 2010roster/fictional/or historical league! I'm not picky about teams or anything, my only request is that it be a league that does not require me to export using ootp, my computer isnt all that great and in the past it has not worked consistently for me! I have been in leagues dating back to ootp9 and have been in those using 10, not yet 11

Please contact me via email at ootpgm10@yahoo.com or AIM at ootpgm10!
ootpgm10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:05 PM   #92
Redbirds82
Bat Boy

New to OOTP11

Literally downloaded and played it last night on July 4th! I'm a veteran of APBA and Strat-O-Matic so very familiar with statistical replay games and baseball. I have taken over the St. Louis Cardinals of 2009 and have played 10 games (9-1). I am not sure how close to realism this game will perform but from the few games I played so far it seems like far from it. I hope it proves me wrong as I am a nut about statistical replays and the game got really good reviews in a PC magazine. J

I’m interested in joining a league that is willing to show an OOTP newbie the ropes. I am not familiar with on-line play or anything of the sort (like submitting files, hosting a team web page, etc.) but willing to try. I would prefer a league that I can actually play my home games against the AI or another manager face-to-face. I’m on the west coast, California and prefer statistical replays over fictional ballplayers. I would like to join a league that has been around a bit and is looking for a manager to take over a team or to draft an expansion squad.

Please email at warmwetos@cox.net if you might have a spot for me.

Thanks!
Redbirds82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:42 PM   #93
ottpfan8476
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I'm looking for a NEW league to join with real players. I am a great trader. In my last sim, I made about 20 trades in one week. The following weeks I made at least 5 trades per week. I love to make deals. If you have a league, please PM me.
ottpfan8476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:44 PM   #94
ASURay
Minors (Triple A)

Looking for:
Modern Day/Real Rosters
Fair financials
No team preference (though I am a Mariners fan!)
League parity (no commissioner run team dynasties)
Prefer no coach/scouting and I hate waivers/option years but not a big deal
Prefer an established league
Active and professional managers a must

I have little online league experience but have been playing OOTP since version 6 and am both fair and active.

rreichenberg@gmail.com
ASURay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 03:59 AM   #95
absurd
Bat Boy

hi
im highly innterrested in joinin a league..
im playin ootp for 2or3yrs so the game itself isnt a problem but i never played it online and have no idea how it works so whoever wants to join me needs to noobguide me a bit
ive got no special preference about Real/historical/fantasy rosters or teams...
öööhm..something else??... hm no i think..
feel free to mail at absurdnr1@hotmail.de

greetz from good ol´germany
absurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:13 PM   #96
FlexD
Minors (Double A)

Talent league

Looking to join a talent ootp league.

RD
AIM:RDon1907
FlexD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:39 PM   #97
Troy30
Minors (Triple A)

Looking to join a stats only league. Email is T.D.Vogelisme@gmail.com
Troy30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:11 PM   #98
Oidar
Bat Boy

Looking to join a league

Would like to join a league. Have just downloaded this game. Vet of playing quite a few years in APBA online leagues, but no idea how this works so would need folks to be patient on the learning curve. Looking for real players, present day. Open to whatever teams would be available.

Email me: martylee2377@gmail.com

Thanks
Oidar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:24 PM   #99
EdReed20
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Rookie LF League

Hey there, my name is Danny and I'd love to join an online league (current MLB rosters, pref. no historical league, pref. realistic settings-although DH in the NL may be enabled, as it's about time that happens anyways )

Im 25 years of age and have multiple hours per week, I don't have any experience in online play, but dominating the PC isn't really satisfying any longer.

If some website would help me get up to speed regarding online play, I'm willing to put in the time to soak up the knowledge (just link), but I would tend to think I won't take long picking up the rules and/or agenda if you guys had to teach me step-by-step.

No team preference, although Rays/Braves would be great, and Red Sox hardly acceptable (and maybe not the Royals, that's just too dire a task...).

Willing to trade quite a bit, as long as it's realistic (no I wont trade 25 times a month, but sure as heck in July the heat is on

One last thing: I'd prefer a league that sims 4 fictional weeks or more per week (pref. more, if that is possible).

Anyways if you wanna date me, uhm, have me in your league, e-mail me at Daniel.Schrecker@gmx.de Yes, the .de is German. No, we're not planning WWIII (although it's 3rd time lucky?)

Cheers
EdReed20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:26 AM   #100
fitty00
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

I'd love to join a league. I just got the game and have been playing on my own but want to try the on-line thing.
If anybody is willing to help a new guy get started I'd love to join and promise I'll be committed

Let me know. Thanks!
Jonathan.Fitzgerald@mmoh.com
fitty00 is offline   Reply With Quote