Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 12-30-2018, 07:45 PM   #121
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
We did it. We beat a GREAT Fire team and now are off to the World Series.... YIPEE
I'm home much later than expected, so I saw that. Congratulations! FireAnty is tough, looks like an epic battle from quick glance!

Edit - looks like a huge three-run homer in Game 7 by Mookie as you won the last two on the road. Hats off to coming back from a 3-2 deficit too, on the road. That's never easy, especially against a team as tough as FireAnty.

Last year I was eliminated in the playoffs by Knife, so get some revenge for me please

Last edited by NYY #23; 12-30-2018 at 07:58 PM.
NYY #23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 08:19 PM   #122
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
We did it. We beat a GREAT Fire team and now are off to the World Series.... YIPEE
Congrats and good luck!
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 08:45 PM   #123
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
Congrats and good luck!
Thank you my friend.
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 08:47 PM   #124
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYY #23 View Post

Last year I was eliminated in the playoffs by Knife, so get some revenge for me please
Will give it everything I got......
Old 12-30-2018, 08:51 PM   #125
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Will give it everything I got......
Good start, and nice walk-off by Honus. I'd think the Babe has to wake up soon right? He seems due for a big hit.
Old 12-30-2018, 08:55 PM   #126
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm home much later than expected, so I saw that. Congratulations! FireAnty is tough, looks like an epic battle from quick glance!

Edit - looks like a huge three-run homer in Game 7 by Mookie as you won the last two on the road. Hats off to coming back from a 3-2 deficit too, on the road. That's never easy, especially against a team as tough as FireAnty.

I have to beat him at home because he has a left handed stadium and left handed batters. He plays great at home so I have to beat him at my house. I started my 2 lefthanders in the first two games hoping for a sweep at home before going to his place. I am not sure I can win there because I have a right handed team .I see how he won and he was very smart about building his team to his stadium...
Old 12-30-2018, 09:13 PM   #127
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I have to beat him at home because he has a left handed stadium and left handed batters. He plays great at home so I have to beat him at my house. I started my 2 lefthanders in the first two games hoping for a sweep at home before going to his place. I am not sure I can win there because I have a right handed team .I see how he won and he was very smart about building his team to his stadium...
He was smart about how he built his team, and will be tough with Sale and Kershaw going as lefties in Games 3 and 4. He definitely took away your advantage, but I if you can steal one of Games 3 or 4 I like your chances in game 5.

You got the job done at home though, so that works to your advantage.
Old 12-30-2018, 10:18 PM   #128
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

I will be damned. This thing has sim now for over one hour. I have a feeling I will never know if I won or lost until tomorror? My WiFi is working fine and now this happened?
Old 12-30-2018, 10:26 PM   #129
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I will be damned. This thing has sim now for over one hour. I have a feeling I will never know if I won or lost until tomorror? My WiFi is working fine and now this happened?
Hopefully comes back up soon.
Old 12-31-2018, 07:20 AM   #130
Clavette
Major Leagues

Congrats zorro. Was hoping to see knife lose (no offense knife).

After seeing how he set his lineup and stadium I'm taking a page out of his book going forward
Clavette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 07:22 AM   #131
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Hopefully comes back up soon.
Well it never did,
.Now it shows me in perfect league 339 which is not downloadable at the moment and nothing about Diamond 305. I hope they at least post the playoffs so I can see what happened.
Old 12-31-2018, 07:24 AM   #132
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clavette View Post
Congrats zorro. Was hoping to see knife lose (no offense knife).

After seeing how he set his lineup and stadium I'm taking a page out of his book going forward
Thank you very much my friend but did I win? The server went down with me leading 2-0 going into his place. I have no idea what happened after that.
Old 12-31-2018, 07:44 AM   #133
Socali
Minors (Double A)

Congrats Zorro...

...that was a tight series! Congrats to knife too and all those who made Perfect! I wish I was a fly on the wall there BUT I might be good enough to be stuck in Diamond hell for a while...LoL.

I didn't notice this until season end but I gave up 15 less runs than Gold League...but then I did improve my staff (Scott and Maddux)...only problem was scoring 150 less runs...ouch. GREAT pitching in Diamond league for sure!

Got some work to do but it will take a little more time as I am committed to not spending any more money until ootp20...i am really looking forward to what they do with ootp Go...that would work better for me in managing team.

I've been with Florida Nationals (along with others) since Bronze League and I was crazy lucky to beat them for Bronze WS. They were stacked then and I had spent NO money that first season. The Florida Nats finally rightfully won a WS in the Gold but that team that's been a powerhouse was humbled in Diamond League...I only highlight them to further illustrate how tough this level is! Perfect is going to be crazy for those who qualified...i wish there were a way to check in on those leagues I'd like to follow, I think Markus was intending that to be possible but not yet???

Again, CONGRATS, and as of this writing I am still seeing Diamond 305 I haven't been placed in new league yet...no complaints, though, it made it easier to see WS results.

HAVE FUN GUYS!
Socali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 07:46 AM   #134
Socali
Minors (Double A)

I can post Postseason screen if you want to see it Zorro? I didn't realize you hadn't seen results yet!!!
Old 12-31-2018, 07:53 AM   #135
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socali View Post
I can post Postseason screen if you want to see it Zorro? I didn't realize you hadn't seen results yet!!!
Yes I would love to see it. Thank you so much. I can’t find any results on the site.
Old 12-31-2018, 07:53 AM   #136
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socali View Post
I'd love to see them too!
Old 12-31-2018, 07:54 AM   #137
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Last I saw I was leading 2-0 going into his house which I was very worried about playing there.
Old 12-31-2018, 07:57 AM   #138
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Last I saw I was leading 2-0 going into his house which I was very worried about playing there.
Me too, I stayed up late hoping it'd be back, but no luck. The wait must be killing you.
Old 12-31-2018, 07:58 AM   #139
Socali
Minors (Double A)

Here is Postseason Coverage...

I have box scores too...but I have to get to work...if needed I can post later today when time.
Attached Images
Old 12-31-2018, 08:00 AM   #140
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Good start, and nice walk-off by Honus. I'd think the Babe has to wake up soon right? He seems due for a big hit.
Yes, BTW, He has sucked. Lol. If I was Steinbrenner (Spelling?) I would be roasting him in the press. He has been a total washout for me.