Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 07-10-2009, 01:50 PM   #61
Officespace99
Minors (Double A)

I am an experienced GM & Commish going back to version 3 & I am looking for an established league that has converted to X.

The league should be:
- Fictional
- Active
- Have Finances turned on

Anything else is flexible, if I like the look & feel of the league.

Please Email me (NOBLCommish@gmail.com) if you have an opening for me to consider.
NOBL - Commish (2006 - present)
TTWB - Farmingdale Frunkus (2011 - present)

My OOTP graveyard:
LLM - Yucatan Leones (2012 - folded)
CPL - Detroit Tigers (2011 - folded)
FHBL -Cincinnati Reds (2006 - folded)
Maverick Baseball - Boston Red Sox (2005 - folded)
BPLA - Portland (2004: folded)
Officespace99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:43 PM   #62
Libid21
All Star Reserve

Hey, I'm looking to join a league that has TWO openings. Me and my brother are looking to join the same league. I am a first-year player and my brother has played all of the OOTP games so far and is part of an OOTP9 league that has been going on for quite some time. I have only played this game for a couple of days but have watched my brother play OOTP9 for quite some time so I would like to think that I know what I'm doing out there. I'm also a big baseball fanatic (my brother also). If any of you guys or girls are interested in us joining your league, please shoot me a PM here or e-mail me at mlibid@gmail.com. Thanks.
Libid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:48 PM   #63
ELP24
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Fantasy Draft

Hello all. My name is Eric and I'm 31 years old. I'm looking to join a brand new OOTPX league that plans on conducting a fantasy draft to get things going. I played ootp a few years back and am looking to get things rolling again with the new version. I will be very active and have computer/email access 24/7 either with my computer or phone. Please contact me if you have a league that fits what im looking for. I promise as an owner that I wont let you and your league down. Thanks.

Eric
Elpauly24@yahoo.com
Aol IM Elpauly24
ELP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:17 AM   #64
terrytateolb
Bat Boy

Interested in Joining a New League

I am admittedly an OOTP n00b, having just downloaded it yesterday, but I have played many different sports simulation games including various fantasy sports and dynasty games on whatifsports.com. I am looking to join a relatively modern historical league ('90s or '00s). I am reachable via email at bscheinman@gmail.com or AIM (trrytateofficelb).
terrytateolb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:05 PM   #65
crossthebreeze
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hey everyone, my name is Eric and I am a 23 year old recent college graduate. I haven't played in an online league in a few years, but I am eager to get back into it. I just bought OOTP X and I am loving this edition. I am looking to join a league that is starting with real rosters, or one that is doing a complete fantasy draft with real players.
crossthebreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:21 AM   #66
AC
Minors (Double A)

I'm looking to join a league w/ real rosters. If any existing leagues have openings, please PM me. I'm also fine w/ joining a new league. Thanks.
AC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:00 PM   #67
hbomb
Minors (Double A)

Baseball nut seek league

I've been simming baseball since Earl Weaver 2, but I have yet to sim on an online league. Would describe myself as highly tech savvy, I run linux and windows computers here.

Would love to join a OOTP10 league.

Please contact me.
hbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:20 PM   #68
ry1220
All Star Reserve

Hello future commissioner!

I just recently upgraded to OOTP X after a few years of playing 2007. I've played many solo games, and a few small-scale, private online games. I'd like to try my hand at a real online game, preferably with fictional players and teams.

I am very active; on my computer almost every day, and am tech-savvy.

Please send me a PM. Thanks!

EDIT: I have already joined a league, and do not want the burden of being in two leagues just yet. Please do not contact me until 10/15/09 regarding leagues.

Last edited by ry1220; 08-05-2009 at 07:04 PM.
ry1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #69
rallymonkey1982
Major Leagues

Looking for a league...

I'm interested in joining an OOTPX league. I've been away from sim leagues for a while, but have been involved in several in the past, doing pretty much every job there is. My criteria for choosing a league:

- The biggest priority is to be part of a league with active, involved owners and a good commish.
- I prefer no coaches or scouts, I just don't find that they add much to the league
- Am interested in all types of leagues; historical, current, or ficitional
- finances on
- prefer trading draft picks and compensatory picks on.
- First team preference is the Angels

To contact me, please PM me on these boards or find me on AIM- my SN is the same as it is here.

My Life
rallymonkey1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:49 PM   #70
waltwa
All Star Reserve

I am interested in joining 1 more league. this is my full time hobby and i like to be involved in 5 leagues- need 1 more.

C&S- off
NL team only prefer - SF but will take any nl team

Current league w/ real rosters

I like other things but the above are the only necessary items.

I have been playing the game since the start and have been in online leagues since they 1st started. I am on site everyday and never miss a sim. aim-arnolCc
waltwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #71
tim6298
Minors (Single A)

Looking for OOTP X league

Looking for a league to join, would prefer one that use 2009 rosters but doesnt matter too much. This will be my first league. You can contact me at tim6298@yahoo.com
tim6298 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:13 PM   #72
MightyQuinn
Minors (Double A)

I am new to OOTP but would like to join a league, I am not picky, but most likely will need patience as this would be my first ever OOTP league... I have OOTP X...
MightyQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:44 PM   #73
FlexD
Minors (Double A)

I'm looking to join a OOTP10 league with active GM's. I'm an active owner and would prefer a league with an established Commish and active GM's. I'm only looking at joining 1 OOTP10 league

Thanks
RD
FlexD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:17 PM   #74
William Foster
Minors (Double A)

Hi I'm a several online season veteran looking to join a newly started or established fictional league. I'm already joining a newly formed real rosters league so I'd prefer a fictional league for my other league. I'm not really picky other then that but would love to get in on the ground floor although I'm also willing to join a slightly more established fictional league if you have the room. If you need to contact me you can e-mail me at zawk9@mac.com.

Thanks in advance!
William Foster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:33 PM   #75
jwterps
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a slow paced, OOTP X league

I have noticed that pretty much every OOTP league in existence sims "chunks" of days a few times of week. Most often, a full week (7 days) 2-3 times per week.

Does anyone know of any league that sims ONE day per real day? Like a real time league? I know that this poses a lot of issues in terms of some people getting bored or it being difficult to sim every single day.

However, I am looking for a league that will be extremely emmersive. Lots of press, articles, etc, and operates at a much slower pace then finishing a season every 1-3 months...

Ideally, I'd like a fictional league. However, I wouldn't mind 2009 MLB league either.

Anyway, if anyone ever hears of anything, let me know. Even if the interest in only 12-16 teams, I would be interested. Finding committed, quality GMs is the biggest priority. Expansion could always come later.

Thanks!
Jason
j.warnke@comcast.net
jwterps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:22 PM   #76
jaguar8311
Minors (Triple A)

I have never been in an Ootp league before and I am eager to learn. I have been in online leagues for Eastside Hockey Manager and Football Manager so I do have online experience.

please email or msn me at jaguar8311@gmail.com

Thanks
jaguar8311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:59 PM   #77
rst428
Minors (Single A)

Tigers

Would like to join ootp 10 league using Detroit. Email r_traviss@yahoo.com
rst428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:26 PM   #78
deckholm
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

Hello,

I'm looking to get back into OOTP Baseball. Haven't played since I was in a 6.5 league a couple years ago. Just got OOTP 10 so I'm ready to go. Could use some help from more experienced OOTP owners getting to know the new game as it seems more complicated at first look. Just looking to get into 1 or maybe 2 leagues. Please send me a private message with information about your league. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.
Duane
deckholm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:59 PM   #79
pucku33
Major Leagues

hey guys looking for an ACTIVE league for ootp x. I currently host a hockey league that has been running for 8 years. looking for a committed league, any available team works. I will make them into a winner!
pucku33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:56 AM   #80
Yaz1961
Minors (Single A)

Ok, guess I'll try this one more time. I'm looking to join an online league. This will be my first online league even though I've been playing OOTP for a few years. If anybody has any openings, let me know. I prefer to play as the Boston Red Sox but will consider other teams.

Dave