Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Mods

Old 02-17-2009, 01:48 AM   #201
djday45
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by professordp View Post
It's been a month, I think I'm speaking for all members by saying that we miss your revisions and comments concerning TBCB ratings.

Whatever era, whatever weight class---please give us some more, sir!
Sorry chaps, real life getting in the way at the moment im heavily involved with community theatre as a director and actor and have a play coming up in 2 weeks time so been concentrating on that and work etc.

We are doing "wait until dark" and im the main villain roat which was played by alan arkin in the movie. Will get back to it when I can.
djday45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:15 AM   #202
professordp
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by djday45 View Post
Sorry chaps, real life getting in the way at the moment im heavily involved with community theatre as a director and actor and have a play coming up in 2 weeks time so been concentrating on that and work etc.

We are doing "wait until dark" and im the main villain roat which was played by alan arkin in the movie. Will get back to it when I can.
You'll have to post some pics of you in character. Sadly, we'll have to wait until dark for more of your excellent revisions
professordp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:50 AM   #203
bear
Global Moderator

Quote:

I know this is old hat, bur "Break a leg."

UTBA Season Four Gold Conference Central Division Champion

First UTBA expansion franchise to win a conference divisional title
bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:32 AM   #204
David Ball
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
S...im the main villain roat which was played by alan arkin in the movie...
Casting to type, as they say..
David Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:00 PM   #205
djday45
All Star Starter

lol thks guys my group has been going since the early 60's and ive been involved since i was 15 back in 1984 lol.

The group has been through many ups and downs but on a relative up at the moment winning awards for productions the last three years. If anyone is intrested will post a link to the groups website.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:33 PM   #206
wildhawke11
All Star Starter

Quote:
lol thks guys my group has been going since the early 60's and ive been involved since i was 15 back in 1984 lol.

The group has been through many ups and downs but on a relative up at the moment winning awards for productions the last three years. If anyone is intrested will post a link to the groups website.
Dean
Post that link i am sure the guys on here will take a look. Who knows you might even find another Laurence Oliverier among us.

A horse! a horse! my kingdom for a horse!
lave! I have set my life upon a cast,
And I will stand the hazard of the die.
I think there be six Richmonds in the field;
Five have I slain to-day, instead of him.
A horse! a horse! my kingdom for a horse!

Do i get the part Dean?
wildhawke11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:30 PM   #207
djday45
All Star Starter

Parkside Players

lol Danny you def have the part old boy!
Old 02-17-2009, 09:23 PM   #208
wildhawke11
All Star Starter

Dean

Actually you have a very good site there Dean. Very easy to move around and lots of information on it.

As for your remark "Old Boy" You children will have to learn to have a bit of respect for us senior citizens. We have one foot in the grave already and you whipper snappers keep trying to push the other one in

A wealthy old lady decides to go on a photo safari in Africa, taking her faithful aged poodle named Cuddles along, for the company

One day the poodle starts chasing butterflies and before long, Cuddles discovers that he's lost. Wandering about, he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch. The old poodle thinks, "Oh, oh! I'm in deep **** now" Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the leopard is about to leap the old poodle exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious Leopard" I wonder if there are any more around here?"

Hearing this, the young leopard halts his attack in mid strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees. "Whew", says the leopard, "That was close" That old poodle nearly had me!"

Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard So off he goes, but the old poodle sees him heading after the leopard with great speed, and figures that something must be up. The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard.

The young leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, monkey, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine" Now, the old poodle sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?", but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old poodle says: "Where's that damn monkey? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another leopard"

Moral of this story
Don't mess with old farts, age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill, bull**** and brilliance only come with age and experience!
Have a Good Day Dean

Last edited by wildhawke11; 02-17-2009 at 09:58 PM.
wildhawke11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 01:32 PM   #209
Ric915
All Star Starter

Quote:

I've done some Voice acting work on some friends Machinima movies and I'm nervous that I do well and people don't even see me I do the recordings myself and send them to the film makers. I know I couldn't do it infront of live people. Don't have the nerve. You my friend am a better man then I .
Ric915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:02 PM   #210
djday45
All Star Starter

thks guys, I first got into theatre as a great way of meeting girls back when i was 14 and 15 lol. I soon got the bug and met some wonderful people who have become life long friends and a second family.

Performing and directing to a live audience has been such a big part of my life for so long I could not do without it now.

As a community drama group we accept people of all ages and experiance levels from people who have never set foot on stage before to old hands with many plays behind them.

All in all a great pastime very fulfilling.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:35 AM   #211
djday45
All Star Starter

Harry Greb

Harry Greb
Attached Files
File Type: xml Greb_Harry.xml (12.9 KB, 204 views)
Old 05-05-2009, 07:36 AM   #212
djday45
All Star Starter

Sugar Ray Robinson

Sugar Ray Robinson
Attached Files
File Type: xml Robinson_Ray.xml (11.7 KB, 198 views)
Old 05-05-2009, 07:04 PM   #213
djday45
All Star Starter

Henry Armstrong

Henry Armstrong
Attached Files
File Type: xml Armstrong_Henry.xml (11.9 KB, 169 views)
Old 05-05-2009, 07:19 PM   #214
djday45
All Star Starter

Muhammad Ali

Muhammad Ali
Attached Files
File Type: xml Ali_Muhammad.xml (12.9 KB, 191 views)
Old 05-05-2009, 07:45 PM   #215
djday45
All Star Starter

Joe Louis

Joe Louis
Attached Files
File Type: xml Louis_Joe.xml (13.0 KB, 208 views)
Old 05-05-2009, 10:16 PM   #216
professordp
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Joe Louis
Welcome back Glad to see you rating again---I was really looking forward to the Sugar Ray rating. Nice to see that you are doing some boxers outside of the heavyweight ranks.
professordp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:47 AM   #217
djday45
All Star Starter

Thks prof, yes im goin to work through the all time greats, often giving distinct career stages plus extra divisions they fought in.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:35 AM   #218
djday45
All Star Starter

Sam Langford

Sam Langford
Attached Files
File Type: xml Langford_Sam.xml (17.1 KB, 200 views)
Old 05-06-2009, 05:58 AM   #219
djday45
All Star Starter

Roberto Duran

Roberto Duran
Attached Files
File Type: xml Duran_Roberto.xml (14.3 KB, 195 views)
Old 05-06-2009, 10:15 AM   #220
djday45
All Star Starter

Benny Leonard

Benny Leonard
Attached Files
File Type: xml Leonard_Benny.xml (12.8 KB, 163 views)