Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - Historical Simulations
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 19 - Historical Simulations Discuss historical simulations and their results in this forum.

Old 05-13-2018, 01:24 PM   #1
guamyank
Minors (Triple A)

Need Help With Online Website for Historical League - Fixed

So, I think I may be doing something wrong with the html files for my online website. Here is the website:

http://guamyankee.5gbfree.com/index.html

What I've been doing is occasionally creating an almanac, and then uploading all the files from the almanac to my website. But some files are supposedly missing, like image files for some of the team logos. But I actually think I have them in there where they are supposed to be. Example:
The large logo for the Baltimore Canaries isn't showing up. However, here it is right here where I think it's supposed to go:

I just want an in depth website that shows all the history and stuff. Am I doing this right? Should I be overwriting/adding/replacing almanac files from 1 year to the next? Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited by guamyank; 05-13-2018 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Problem Resolved
guamyank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 01:27 PM   #2
guamyank
Minors (Triple A)

Ok, disregard this post completely. What wasn't working yesterday is somehow totally working today. I suspect it must have been a local problem with my web server. Apologies for this post!
Old 05-13-2018, 09:52 PM   #3
guamyank
Minors (Triple A)

Well, there's still something kind of funny going on. Players who are retired don't show up as retired, they are listed as free agents. Also, retired players stats don't show up on their player page, but they do show up on the team page in league history. I don't get it.

Reference Cy Bentley as an example.

Last edited by guamyank; 05-13-2018 at 09:53 PM.