Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Hotfix 21.1.33 - OOTP 21 Available - FHM 6 Available

OOTP Baseball 21 Available Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 03-19-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
agrudez
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
ECBL has 2 openings

We just completed a successfuly inaugural season and are about to head into our first offseason tonight. The league is 16 teams big with 4, 4 team divisions set in a fictional setting with firm financial stipulations in place to regulate and promote league parity. We sim 3 days a week during the season (Mon, Wed and Fri) with 7 days each sim, but during the playoffs and offseason the schedule fluctuates; however, these schedules are firmly set and meticulously vocalized to the community to avoid any plausible confusion (in fact, the offseason schedule was just released yesterday and can be viewed on our website under league updates).

We are currently looking to replace Toronto (won their division last season) and Tallahassee, both of whom can be viewed on our league reports: ftp://ftp.ecbl.x10.mx/public_html/lgrep ... index.html (username: ecblx10m, password: 26giroux)

You can sign up to find out more about the league/vocalize your interest on our forums: ECBL • Index page
agrudez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:38 PM   #2
Isryion
Major Leagues

Thanked 52x in 37 posts
Good group of guys here and a fun league. People are pretty active trading for the size of the league, and teams and divisions are starting to carve out their identity. A lot of good rivalries already. Agrudez does a great job of running everything; things are communicated well, and league rules are discussed and well thought out.
Isryion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #3
agrudez
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Shameless bump.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:05 PM   #4
agrudez
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Still searching for new managers. Winter meetings are only a few real life days away, so if you are interested I would recommend getting in asap to start shaping your new team.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:52 PM   #5
Isryion
Major Leagues

Thanked 52x in 37 posts
League Reports are now updated to offseason, so check it out. (Unfortunately, the server is a bit slow, so be patient).
Old 03-30-2012, 11:52 AM   #6
agrudez
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Still seeking one more manager for the Toronto squad to fill out the league. The offseason is progressing smoothly and the start of the regular season will be upon us by early April.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:02 PM   #7
Eddie420819
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
I'm interested in joining the league. I've got three years of real life OOTP experience and I'm currently in one online league. I've never been in a fictional league before. Seems intriguing.
Eddie420819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:32 PM   #8
Isryion
Major Leagues

Thanked 52x in 37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie420819 View Post
I'm interested in joining the league. I've got three years of real life OOTP experience and I'm currently in one online league. I've never been in a fictional league before. Seems intriguing.
I think there is still an opening. Head over to our forums:
ECBL • Index page

Old 04-05-2012, 01:45 AM   #9
nyr11messier
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
This is an awesome league. I am a member and commish is always great with the sims.
nyr11messier is offline   Reply With Quote