Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - General Discussions

OOTP 15 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2014 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 08-25-2014, 01:52 PM   #1
Boom Boom
Major Leagues

Support hasn't responded

Hello, I sent in a request because I got my computer replaced via warranty exchange with Microsoft. I haven't received a response back and it has been over a week about activating my copy of OOTP.

I bought it in June. Any help would be much appreciated. I sent in another support ticket today. The ticket number is: FOE-175688
Boom Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:39 PM   #2
battists
Hall Of Famer

Have you tried activating it on your new computer? Previously, we effectively got two licenses with each purchase, so even if you burned one on your old machine you should still have one to use on the new machine...

(We can't see your ticket here, so we don't know the details...)
Old 08-26-2014, 12:36 PM   #3
Boom Boom
Major Leagues

Thanks Battists, I have two copies, one on my MAC and one on my old computer which is a Surface Pro, I got a warranty exchange and the Microsoft Store gave me a Surface Pro 3 as a replacement
Old 08-26-2014, 02:24 PM   #4
battists
Hall Of Famer

There should be a thread around here somewhere with common activation support questions. Unfortunately, I don't have time to find it right now.

Ultimately, I think support has to get to your ticket and resolve your issue. In the meantime, if you want to play on the surface pro more than the Mac, you could temporarily unlicense your Mac, and relicense your surface.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:49 PM   #5
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by battists View Post
There should be a thread around here somewhere with common activation support questions. Unfortunately, I don't have time to find it right now.
Ooh, ooh, me, me! I have time! Here it is (especially #7):

Activation Problems - Kayako eSupport Help Desk Software

- Bru

Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 03:04 PM   #6
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

In addition, if you can't get any response, try my suggestions in this post:
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ml#post3740962
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:36 PM   #7
old timer
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Boom View Post
Hello, I sent in a request because I got my computer replaced via warranty exchange with Microsoft. I haven't received a response back and it has been over a week about activating my copy of OOTP.

I bought it in June. Any help would be much appreciated. I sent in another support ticket today. The ticket number is: FOE-175688
Could you send me a private message with your ticket ID? I've been responding to all such requests promptly (almost always within 24 hours), but the support system isn't sending out email notifications (the developers are trying to fix this) so it makes it look like we're not responding even though we are.

Can you login to the support site? If so, then you can see if there's a reply to your ticket that way. If you can't, then I'll help you through private messaging.

If anyone else is having this problem, then please send me a private message. Sorry for the trouble!
Old 09-09-2014, 01:40 AM   #8
Boom Boom
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by old timer View Post
Could you send me a private message with your ticket ID? I've been responding to all such requests promptly (almost always within 24 hours), but the support system isn't sending out email notifications (the developers are trying to fix this) so it makes it look like we're not responding even though we are.

Can you login to the support site? If so, then you can see if there's a reply to your ticket that way. If you can't, then I'll help you through private messaging.

If anyone else is having this problem, then please send me a private message. Sorry for the trouble!
Gary got back to me, for some reason the emails were going into my spam folder. I wanted to thank OOTP for a fast response. Sorry for responding on this very late.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:55 AM   #9
The Wolf
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Better late than never!
Well, the average OOTP user...downloads the game, manages his favorite team and that's it.
According to OOTP itself, OOTP MLB play (modern and historical) outnumbers OOTP fictional play three to one.

Five thousand thanks for a non-modder? I never thought I'd see the day. Thank you for your support.
The Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 07:27 PM   #10
Boom Boom
Major Leagues

Having an issue with my MAC version saying my license has expired...I am thinking that I will be looking for a refund for the 2016 version if I keep on having trouble with my license. Why did it expire? I bought the full version.... I have one copy on my Surface Pro 3 and another on my MAC.
Old 05-25-2016, 10:32 AM   #11
bviolet1
Bat Boy

Email reply when ticket submitted, but no response

Ticket #16283
bviolet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 12:05 PM   #12
Padreman
Hall Of Famer

Location: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico (formally San Diego, CA.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bviolet1 View Post
Email reply when ticket submitted, but no response

Ticket #16283
Once a new version comes out there is no more patches or tech help for older versions

Chargers= Despicable Traitors
Padreman is offline   Reply With Quote