Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > OOTP 21 - General Discussions

OOTP 21 - General Discussions Everything about the brand new version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB and the MLBPA.

Old 02-21-2020, 10:32 PM   #1
Bobbuttons
Hall Of Famer

Props to Markus

Time to dust off an old classic.
Attached Images

Gibson swings, and a fly ball to deep right field! This is gonna be a home run! Unbelievable! A home run for Gibson! And the Dodgers have won the game, 5 to 4; I don't believe what I just saw! I don't believe what I just saw!
Bobbuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 11:09 PM   #2
Caporegime
All Star Starter

Absolutely!

Old 02-22-2020, 02:28 AM   #3
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Hahaha, thanks guys. It's a team effort though
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 06:04 AM   #4
jimmysthebestcop
Banned

Infractions: 0/2 (5)
I think I have been uneasy for months over 21. XX while I initially was over the moon for faded quickly for me as it felt too similar to previous years.

Think that uneasyness stemmed from fear.

Well so far the announcement for 21 looks tremendous with a bunch of new stuff. Now I feel silly for letting fear win out.

Great job! ⭐
jimmysthebestcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 11:13 AM   #5
Bobbuttons
Hall Of Famer

I can't believe this is the case, but I have eagerly anticipated each new OOTP for the last 19 years (I happened upon OOTP 2 well after it was released but before 3 was released). I have learned to not doubt Markus and his team. It's insane to think of this first couple of versions of this game and how it has evolved to what is going to be released in a few weeks...

Gibson swings, and a fly ball to deep right field! This is gonna be a home run! Unbelievable! A home run for Gibson! And the Dodgers have won the game, 5 to 4; I don't believe what I just saw! I don't believe what I just saw!
Bobbuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 11:32 AM   #6
Caporegime
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmysthebestcop View Post
I think I have been uneasy for months over 21. XX while I initially was over the moon for faded quickly for me as it felt too similar to previous years.

Think that uneasyness stemmed from fear.

Well so far the announcement for 21 looks tremendous with a bunch of new stuff. Now I feel silly for letting fear win out.

Great job! ⭐

Uneasy? Really? I don't mean to sound so cynical, but this is kind of an odd thing to feel genuine unease about, no?

When my older sister received a series of obscene and threatening phone calls (pre-caller ID) back in the early 1980's, that made me uneasy.

When my (now ex-) boss came into my office one day and, out of the blue, suddenly declared there where "significant redundancies, specifically in management" in my department (I was the only manager in my department) I felt uneasy.

When my doctor hemmed and hawed for twenty minutes trying to sugarcoat an answer after I asked him if that lump he discovered on one of my testicles could potentially be cancerous (Which, thankfully, it wasn't), I felt uneasy.

But feeling uneasy about OOTP? Nah, that's like feeling uneasy about the 4th of July, or having money in the bank, or about that chick back in high school you were trying get jiggy with for three years announcing one night in the backseat of your car that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

At any rate, I'm glad you're feeling better now. Never feel uneasy about sure things.

Last edited by Caporegime; 02-22-2020 at 11:39 AM.
Caporegime is offline   Reply With Quote