Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team > Auction House Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Auction House Forum Looking for a particular card? Found a steal? Post here!

Old 12-15-2018, 11:07 AM   #1
pappyzan
All Star Reserve

blocked from selling cards between your own PT teams

Are we blocked from selling cards between our 3 PT teams? Here are the messages given when I attempt to buy or bid on a card being sold from one of my other PT teams.

Not a deal killer, but I'd like the chance to sell cards at current market prices between my own teams. We all have the same opportunity to do this since we can all make 3 teams each, it's not like anyone is getting the shaft in the deal when it's done fairly.

I understand for the devs simply disallowing this type of behavior across the board is an easy fix to not having to spend time/resources on keeping up with who sold what at super discount prices, and it's an easy fix to not whipping out the banhammer on guys who try to exploit it, I get it. I'd just like to know for sure if it is not allowed or is a bug/oversight.

Can someone please verify if this is no longer allowed?

Last edited by pappyzan; 06-26-2019 at 11:05 AM.
pappyzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 11:13 AM   #2
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

I for one like this idea. I also wish 2 teams in the same league were not allowed. Just makes for less conflict that way. Especially the card buying from same owner.
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 11:26 AM   #3
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Yes, this is intentional.
Matt Arnold is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 11:56 AM   #4
Let'sGoBraves
Minors (Single A)

It is unfortunate the players that were dumping all PP to one team led to this decision. I was trying to build an all-Braves roster. I had a player I wanted on one team that had not been widely available on the Auction House. I tried to post him for what was listed as the average of the last 5 auctions to "move" him to my Braves' roster. No dice. People will cheat if given an inch so I understand it. Just frustrating. After trying this, I used a friend as an intermediary using the same protocol...average price, wasn't trying to cheat anyone...and he was unable to bid on him either which was just odd. Either the player was flagged somehow after my first attempt or because that buddy was listed as a "friend" on my account you blocked him too. I then of course had to go 14 days without him after pulling him back off the market. Frustrating. You essentially penalize me twice.

Last edited by Let'sGoBraves; 12-15-2018 at 11:59 AM.
Let'sGoBraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 12:28 PM   #5
pappyzan
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Arnold View Post
Yes, this is intentional.
Fair enough, just wanted to know for sure.

Old 12-15-2018, 10:20 PM   #6
pappyzan
All Star Reserve

if selling/buying from PT teams tied to the same account isn't allowed, would be nice if auctioned players from these teams were simply hidden in the AH as well.