Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > iOOTP Baseball > iOOTP - General Discussions

iOOTP - General Discussions Talk about iOOTP Baseball, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad

Old 04-28-2014, 12:26 AM   #21
oliveoliz13

Exclamation Phantom Runs

App on IPad 4 and 4s has an issue that occasionally causes one of the teams to be awarded runs without actually scoring. The same issue was present on the 2013 version. It seems worse with the 2014. I'm playing the 1919 season. 4 out of the first 12 games played have had phantom runs. The most extreme was 8 runs in an inning. I've given up trying to play the game. It's no fun to create line-up, depth charts, make trades, etc and have the game arbitrarily give runs, impact win/lose and create erroneous stats. Ouch! Please fix.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:16 AM   #22
IAmC
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliveoliz13 View Post
App on IPad 4 and 4s has an issue that occasionally causes one of the teams to be awarded runs without actually scoring. The same issue was present on the 2013 version. It seems worse with the 2014. I'm playing the 1919 season. 4 out of the first 12 games played have had phantom runs. The most extreme was 8 runs in an inning. I've given up trying to play the game. It's no fun to create line-up, depth charts, make trades, etc and have the game arbitrarily give runs, impact win/lose and create erroneous stats. Ouch! Please fix.
Is this the same bug that I've reported multiple times where your starting pitcher also tires very quickly because he pitched in a previous game that is no longer counted?
IAmC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:27 PM   #23
oliveoliz13

Hello. Seems to be a slightly different issue. Since it was the beginning of the season, my pitching rotation was intact and none were fatigued. They had at least three days of rest between starts. The issue seemed to happen usually in the 3rd or 4th inning and before any in-game fatigue. Thanks.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:06 PM   #24
XpertDBA
Minors (Single A)

Any plans to put the iOOTP game out for Droid devices? Is it just for Apple products at this point?
XpertDBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:51 PM   #25
BradC
All Star Starter

Yes, the game is coming to Android sometime this year. Release date TBA. Thanks.
BradC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:55 PM   #26
one two
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Looking forward to it.
one two is offline   Reply With Quote