Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - New to the Game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 14 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the game, please come here!

Old 04-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #1
iBrandon
Minors (Triple A)

FBL Import

I wanted to play the FBL league in OOTP 14 so I downloaded it and when I tried to install it said I had to import from OOTP 13.

So I fired up 13, started a league. I the imported into 14. There is nothing else I should have done or need to change to work correctly in 14, correct?

Everything should move over correctly and league should work just as well in 14? Everything looks fine I just want to make sure I'm not missing something before I get deep into.

Thanks,
iBrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:30 PM   #2
olivertheorem
All Star Starter

Should be fine, but if something turns out to be off, you can always re-import.
olivertheorem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:03 PM   #3
Chomps
Major Leagues

The Team logos, jerseys, ballcaps, Ballparks, and Ballpark locations will not import from OOTP 13 into OOTP 14 correctly. You will have to adjust all of this manually.
Chomps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:38 PM   #4
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomps View Post
The Team logos, jerseys, ballcaps, Ballparks, and Ballpark locations will not import from OOTP 13 into OOTP 14 correctly. You will have to adjust all of this manually.
Don't know about custom parks and locations, don't use them, but my logos, uni's, and caps all came over.
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #5
Chomps
Major Leagues

Just wanted to mention that I may have had difficulty getting logos, jersey's, etc... to import into OOTP 14 from OOTP 13 due to the fact that I did not use the default installation directories for OOTP 14.

I uninstalled 14 and reinstalled using the default installation directories, then imported my Fictional Baseball League (FBL created by Cody) into 14 from 13, and everything shows up correctly now with the exception of ballparks.

Markus mentioned in a previous thread that he may address the issue of ballparks, ball locations, not importing from OOTP 13 to OOTP 14. Hope he does make this possible soon.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:47 AM   #6
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Odd - mine is installed in a custom location, not default, and I didn't experience any difficulty at all. Worked first attempt.
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:08 PM   #7
Chomps
Major Leagues

I may have initially imported from an OOTP 13 backup of my league rather than my primary league file. It was strange, some logos, and jersey's showed up, and others did not. I don't remember exactly what I did the first go around.