Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 11-16-2019, 09:19 PM   #9901
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
Would someone, please take knuckler's beautiful Bar Harbor Acadians primary logo and create a secondary logo for my new South Island dynasty league... knuckler's logo was part of his Vermont League project.

I just want the fleur de lis by itself… if you would, please make the brown, orange background lighter in shade, so there will be better contrast when used as a secondary logo at 50 x 50 pixels... I don't want the Fleur de Lis to be lost in those colors... a very, very light orange would probably be fine.

Right now it doesn't show well on the standings screen at 50 x 50 pixels.

I tried to make the secondary logo, but as you see, it didn't come out too well... not a clean job... and the background browns and oranges don't provide good contrast at the 50 x 50 pixel size.

Thanks for your help.

Here ya go...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by txranger; 11-16-2019 at 09:37 PM.
txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 12:26 AM   #9902
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post
Here ya go...
I was hoping you would do it... thanks.

Really looks good.... thanks for the alternates, too, in case I still have contrast problems in the game.

EDITED: Loaded up the secondary in the game and it is noticeably better... much better contrast than before.

Thanks for putting the white border around it... it really looks good on the black backgrounds.

Excellent work, txranger.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 11-17-2019 at 02:17 AM.
Eugene Church is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 06:39 PM   #9903
rocknfire7
Banned

Infractions: 0/2 (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknfire7 View Post
I couldn't find where I placed the original Minnesota Logo but this one is very similar.
Found the original: I believe it is one of Low's....
Attached Images

Last edited by rocknfire7; 11-19-2019 at 06:41 PM.
rocknfire7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 07:07 PM   #9904
ThatSeventiesGuy
Hall Of Famer

Thanks! Once I can find something for San Diego Stags, I should be done for now (currently using Low's St. Louis Stags, which is a great set but not ideal for the era), I should be good.

Honestly thinking of changing their name to Sailors or something like that. The San Diego area...isn't really known for its large deer population.
ThatSeventiesGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 12:10 PM   #9905
rocknfire7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSeventiesGuy View Post
Thanks! Once I can find something for San Diego Stags, I should be done for now (currently using Low's St. Louis Stags, which is a great set but not ideal for the era), I should be good.

Honestly thinking of changing their name to Sailors or something like that. The San Diego area...isn't really known for its large deer population.
I can make those for you. I’m pretty sure someone has made a Sailors set. I‘ll look and see if I have one off hand.
Old 11-21-2019, 09:50 PM   #9906
rocknfire7
Banned

Quote:

Sailors:
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 12-03-2019, 03:35 AM   #9907
ThatSeventiesGuy
Hall Of Famer

Jacksonville Suns (fictional)

Couple 1962 expansion teams for my fictional league. First, the Jacksonville Suns:

Old 12-03-2019, 03:39 AM   #9908
ThatSeventiesGuy
Hall Of Famer

Detroit Motors

....and next, the Detroit Motors:

Old 12-26-2019, 03:13 PM   #9909
ThatSeventiesGuy
Hall Of Famer

Man, what happened to this thread? One of the most active ones on this forum for ages, but the last month or so, dead. Everybody okay out there?
Old 12-26-2019, 04:29 PM   #9910
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Man, what happened to this thread? One of the most active ones on this forum for ages, but the last month or so, dead. Everybody okay out there?
txranger and knuckler were the prime reasons this thread is one the most viewed OOTP Forums... they did outstanding graphics work for all of us.

I greatly miss them, too.

Hope all is well with them.
Old 12-26-2019, 05:26 PM   #9911
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Quote:
txranger and knuckler were the prime reasons this thread is one the most viewed OOTP Forums... they did outstanding graphics work for all of us.

I greatly miss them, too.

Hope all is well with them.

I'm still around... I monitor the thread several times most every day... No requests = no posts... The whole graphics thread is pretty slow the last several months...

Old 12-26-2019, 05:28 PM   #9912
rocknfire7
Banned

Quote:
I'm still around... I monitor the thread several times most every day... No requests = no posts... The whole graphics thread is pretty slow the last several months...
same. Except only once a day.
Old 12-27-2019, 12:03 AM   #9913
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

txranger request.
If you want to help me update some of my Islandian Pro Alliance teams, I will be glad to post my needs... either here in this thread... or in a another thread on the OOTP Forum... but I do not want to monopolize this thread or the OOTP Graphics Forum... or your time.

Would like to rebrand my Colfax team in my IPA dynasty league.
It's a coal-mining town.
Follow my suggestions or create it the way you want to... and just disregard this request if it doesn't pique your interest... it is a very simplistic design.

Please make the logos 150 x 150.

Team Name: COLFAX BLACK SOX
Home White Jersey
Away Gray Jersey
Home Black Cap
Away Black Cap
Primary Logo
Secondary Logo

Make the Primary Logo circular... COLFAX on top of the circle... BLACK SOX on the bottom part of the circle... Sox letters on baseball in the center... use the "Sock on the Diamond" image, if possible... Place it on the left and right sides of the baseball in the black portion of the circle... sock should be Black instead of White.

Secondary Logo can just be the Sox logo on a baseball by itself with no town name on it.
(Lawn Loaf did the very nice Black Sox logo for the Minnesota town league's thread)

Put a "C" on the Home Cap and Away Cap.

Hope you can work in the Black Sox image listed below... prefer no trademark on it.
Fine with me if you want to use it on the jerseys, too.
If you can, work in some black socks images too, if you think they work with your design.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 12-27-2019 at 12:04 AM.
Old 12-27-2019, 01:36 PM   #9914
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Colfax black sox

Quote:
txranger request.

Team Name: COLFAX BLACK SOX

Primary Logo
Secondary Logo

Here are the logos...
Attached Images
Image Image 

Old 12-27-2019, 01:52 PM   #9915
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Colfax black sox

Uniforms
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Old 12-27-2019, 03:53 PM   #9916
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Here are the logos...
tyranger, thank you so much... as always you do a perfect job... thanks for a great logo... thanks for the diamond and sox on the jersey sleeve... thanks for the two sox on the logo.

In my opinion, you and knuckler are just about the best graphics designers this Forum has ever had.

I know my instructions are too precise and too complicated... and also they are boring and simple to do as I'm an old 1950s baseball dinosaur.
I realize I hamper your creativity... I don't give you much of a challenge...you don't get much of a chance to show your stuff, talent and creativity.
Please feel free to create your own version of anything I request.

Hope you will occasionally help me update my Islandian Pro Alliance teams... I will keep my requests to a reasonable level... hope others will post their requests, too, and get this great thread busy again.
Hope to see you post more often... I have really enjoyed following this thread over the years... it is my all-time favorite thread... by far.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 12-27-2019 at 04:04 PM.
Old 12-31-2019, 01:35 PM   #9917
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Come on guys, surely some of you would like to update some of your teams' jerseys, logos and caps.

txranger apparently would like to stay active on the Graphics Forum.

Don't let me be the only one to make a request.

Several other designers are willing to fill a few requests... rocknfire7 and the_mad_monk have done very nice work recently... ThatSeventiesGuy had posted some good work, too... Who knows, he might be willing to help update your teams.

I plan to make one request per week in hopes of updating my Islandian Pro Alliance teams... if more people make requests, I will do it less often, so they can get their work done first... I don't want to hog the Forum.

Most of all I want the OOTP Graphics Forum to be active and thriving.
Old 12-31-2019, 04:05 PM   #9918
TrbldWiseman
Major Leagues

I may have a few requests once I get done with my Hockey to Baseball project Definitely don't wanna see these forums die
Old 01-01-2020, 02:10 PM   #9919
prisonerno6
Major Leagues

I have a request. Someone posted a New Orleans Kingfish set (I apologize that I cannot remember who was the original poster) that I edited the logo from the fish to Huey P. Long (Louisiana's 40th Governor from 1928 to 1932 whose nickname was "The Kingfish) as you can see. The trouble I am having is that I cannot develop any jerseys with real sharp looking designs. Anyone out there want to give it a try?
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
prisonerno6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 04:20 PM   #9920
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonerno6 View Post
I have a request. Someone posted a New Orleans Kingfish set (I apologize that I cannot remember who was the original poster) that I edited the logo from the fish to Huey P. Long (Louisiana's 40th Governor from 1928 to 1932 whose nickname was "The Kingfish) as you can see. The trouble I am having is that I cannot develop any jerseys with real sharp looking designs. Anyone out there want to give it a try?

Why won't the unis that I made along with the logo work??? Same team and city name...