Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2004, 01:55 PM   #141
shayneholl
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally posted by jblaze03fuel
What amazes me is Anaheim had a better record than I did. Arizona's original squad with a few OLD PLAYER additions had a better record than I did about 2/3rd's the season until they unloaded some players, and no questions are raised there.

Jblaze had it's old reputation. UD411Flyer has its reputation that everyone knows.
Well of COURSE Anaheim had a better record than you. I am Anaheim

Shayne
Old 03-28-2004, 01:56 PM   #142
jblaze03fuel
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally posted by shayneholl
Well of COURSE Anaheim had a better record than you. I am Anaheim

Shayne
I am GOD
Old 03-28-2004, 01:59 PM   #143
Leahcim
Minors (Rookie Ball)

GoldenGlove, if you check clarnzz replies carefully you will notice he said, and I quote from post 19 of the thread, "it is very unlikely it (Pat) is actually Fitterer" I think his latest reply was a comedic spoof responding to my attempt at some humor. I don't believe he is trying to state they are the same person.

As for Pat having done nothing wrong, there seems to be some legitimate concerns from some of the GM's in his league about some inconsistencies that haven't been answered or explained. I do hope for Pat's sake that he has done nothing wrong and everything can be cleared up.
Old 03-28-2004, 02:13 PM   #144
jblaze03fuel
All Star Reserve

I think some should take notice that I took over a 2nd league not too long ago. It may have not been the best time interest in me, but the situation it was in it needed control with someone. The GM's in that league came to me about running it, that should speak volumes itself.
Old 03-28-2004, 04:25 PM   #145
clarnzz
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by jblaze03fuel
About the site....when I first met fit dog he was okay, and I never knew anything about him. He allowed me to use the layout, everything else I setup by myself. Using the layout would in turn reason with his name/coding title there. I just never really noticed it was there and didn't change it.
Lies, lies and lies. I contacted FitDog to follow up whether it was true or not that he allowed you to use the website.

Clarnzz: Did you tell JBlaze(UD411Flyer) he could use your Real Beisbol site?
MFitterer022886: Hell No
MFitterer022886: Why?

No, FitDog isn't exactly the most honest source when it comes to answers, but I believe him when he tells me he didn't give him permission to use the site.

Chalk up website theft and then lieing about it onto the resume of this "innocent".
Old 03-28-2004, 05:09 PM   #146
Lindros 2 Leetch

Give the guy a freaking break.

Ut oh.. Hes Jblaze!!! hes a bad person! we can let him have another chance!

What is that?

a bug?
Old 03-28-2004, 05:18 PM   #147
clarnzz
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Lindros 2 Leetch
Give the guy a freaking break.

Ut oh.. Hes Jblaze!!! hes a bad person! we can let him have another chance!
By another chance do you mean ignoring multiple owners in the league citing suspcicious activity before anyone knew he was JBlaze, and also ignoring that he copied the source of another leagues website without permission, and then lied about having permission showing continued dishonesty?
Old 03-28-2004, 05:19 PM   #148
Karen Lutz
Ball Breaker

hmmm, 10 pages... this'll do, a lot of points have been made, all in all, the thread is starting to go in circles now. Which is pretty good that it took this long to do so!
Closed Thread