Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 04-03-2019, 12:22 PM   #41
joehart
All Star Starter

Looks like you lost a series to Gryphons (Schilling/Maddux/Halladay and Greinke up next).
Looks like Pedro is skipping this series.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by joehart; 04-03-2019 at 12:23 PM.
joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 12:27 PM   #42
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
Looks like you lost a series to Gryphons (Schilling/Maddux/Halladay and Greinke up next).
Wow, I am falling fast. Also if I never see another Sponge Bob show again it will be to soon. Nothing is worse then this. Babysitting and not being able to see why I am losing big time. Than God We have half a season left and I will Be Home tomorrow. I hope it won’t be to late. 😱
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 12:28 PM   #43
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Damn, The WHOLE league has caught me. Blue is also a defending Champion and he is now on my ass. 🤯
Old 04-03-2019, 12:32 PM   #44
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I am also losing at home? Is my run done? I have not won a game since I changed catchers and put Fisk in. What is worse is I can’t find out if that is my problem or not until I get home and it might be to late by then.😨 I panic to easily but then again.....
it is panic time......🥃
Old 04-03-2019, 03:30 PM   #45
joehart
All Star Starter

Things have settled. you won 4 in a row. And you still get to face me later this month at home.
So that should all help you move back into a first place.

I am on the road for a while but will try to give you an update once I get back.
Attached Images

Last edited by joehart; 04-03-2019 at 03:34 PM.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:40 PM   #46
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

3 game lead in the loss column. NOW YOUR TAlKING. Thank you for posting this.....👍
Old 04-03-2019, 03:55 PM   #47
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Thank you sooo much for keeping me up to date with these post. Being away from home sucks. Thanks again, You are a good guy..👍
Old 04-03-2019, 04:23 PM   #48
joehart
All Star Starter

Here are your splits for R and L.

Looks like quite a few are underperforming.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 04-03-2019, 07:27 PM   #49
joehart
All Star Starter

heading out to baseball....last update from my end.
Looks like I was finally able to put 4 games between myself and the second team in the AC West.
Zorro are back to a 6-4 L10 and back in the top spot.

Finally had my first series against the top team in the league. So far I am 2-1 with one game left to play at their park.
Attached Images

Last edited by joehart; 04-03-2019 at 07:29 PM.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:32 PM   #50
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Here are your splits for R and L.

Looks like quite a few are underperforming.
I come home, Watch a game and we are horrible. I have no idea how or why we are in first place. We are hitting .255 and the strength of our pitching staff is terrible.the big three of Martinez 3.46, Schilling 3.87 and Halladay 4.91 have been absolutely abysmal. Gooden is also 4.87 coming out of the pen. That is our worst batting average EVER. Cobb is .221 and Ruth is .220 with 8 homers halfway through the season.How in the world we are winning with a pct over .600 is a huge mystery to me. In my 18 seasons of playing with this team I have never seen them this bad. It is embarrassing and the fans deserve better...
Old 04-03-2019, 07:46 PM   #51
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushiel View Post
The AH really sucks like nothing has ever sucked before. It looks like my '19 teams may all be packs only now. My 'XX teams are still packs only over there because the AH is too volatile.
I might start trying packs. Just can't believe how bad it is. Omar Vizquel is selling for 10,000 when he was 4,000. Syndergaard is asking 20,s? New game seemed to hurt both AH.

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 07:56 PM   #52
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
heading out to baseball....last update from my end.
Looks like I was finally able to put 4 games between myself and the second team in the AC West.
Zorro are back to a 6-4 L10 and back in the top spot.

Finally had my first series against the top team in the league. So far I am 2-1 with one game left to play at their park.
Keep it up,Joe, Your Base Thieves are looking very good. Now you come to my house for 4 games and I can’t bare to watch. I will have to find out tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a better day. 🤞
Old 04-03-2019, 10:56 PM   #53
joehart
All Star Starter

I just got back and was prepared for three losses. No clue how I ended up winning the series.
I guess your team is way off this year.
Blame two consecutive championships!!!

Old 04-04-2019, 07:54 AM   #54
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Mid season standings
Attached Images
Old 04-04-2019, 08:19 AM   #55
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

I had to move Boone back in as the starting Catcher. His Era is 2.97. Fisk his replacement is at 4.39. Even though Fisk catchers ability is good , He is not performing up to it. We have been 13-15 with him as catcher and a 4.39 Era. We usually have the best pitching in the Conference so something is off that they don’t like him catching. With our hitting off all season long we can not afford for our pitching to be bad also. We will see with Boone back in the lineup if our pitchers can carry us through. If not this might be the first time in 18 seasons that Rocky Point does not make the playoffs. We are not in panic mode yet but......It is getting close.🥃
Old 04-04-2019, 10:34 AM   #56
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Zorro called a team meeting today. He said, “At the start of the season Bonds said he would hit 50 homers to break the record of 48 so we brought in the fences to help him out as our team mate. I did not say anything because we won 2 straight championships and 3 of the last 4. Now I have seen enough. Rocky Point is a team not a individual sport and our pitching has been the reason we have been so successful. It seems this season nothing has worked including Mr Barry Bonds . I give warning now, Anyone not pulling their weight will be gone. We have seen in the Auction house a player names Suzuki who at a overall 93 rating I have not seen before. He could be a good replacement for fatboy Ruth in RF. I also see a 92 Reggie Jackson who could replace Mr mouth Barry Bonds at DH. They both have more speed and one can hit for average and the other for power. As far as pitching goes, I could get rid of The Whole kitten ka buttle and start over. My goal was to be in the top 15 lifetime in 2019 PT Wins along with 10 Championships but the way we are playing now it is to embarrassing to even put our name on this team. This has to stop or else.” 😡
Old 04-04-2019, 01:12 PM   #57
joehart
All Star Starter

Or you could call the experiment a failure and adjust the ballpark to original configurations.

I have tried twice to build a strong offensive team and each time other very offensive teams came to my park and started to take more wins away from me. In the end, I had to lower HRs and focus on getting more doubles and triples.

Old 04-04-2019, 01:24 PM   #58
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Or you could call the experiment a failure and adjust the ballpark to original configurations.

I have tried twice to build a strong offensive team and each time other very offensive teams came to my park and started to take more wins away from me. In the end, I had to lower HRs and focus on getting more doubles and triples.
Yes, I will do that next season.Go back to playing Rocky Point Baseball. Pitching and speed. (It was a mistake to mess with my Ballpark)But I have to turn this around this season if I want any chance to three peat or to even get to the Playoffs at all. I can’t believe I am even in this thing with no hitting or pitching. Lol. It is a miracle.
Old 04-04-2019, 01:30 PM   #59
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Looking around the league The Base Thieves have opened up a nice 6 game lead in their Division. Every other Division is very close. In the Home Run Race Barry Bonds of the Meltdown leads with 21 dingers while Ty Cobb of the Legel Jesus team is leading in batting hitting a fine .338 ave and finally in the RBI race we have Barry Bonds of the Meltdown leading with 72.
Old 04-04-2019, 02:07 PM   #60
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

The best hitting team with a .282 batting average is Niagara Falls while the Power goes to Barely Legal with 124 Homers. Cincinnati is leading in the speed department with 113 stolen bases and the most important runs scored goes to Cincinnati with 494 runs. On the pitching side the San Diego Chargers have a fine 3.19 ERA. The best fielding team with the least amount of errors is the Guelph Gryphons Blue with 32 errors made. Let the second half games continue...

Last edited by Zorro; 04-04-2019 at 02:08 PM.