Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 03-18-2019, 07:41 AM   #1
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

P410 season 16

Hi guys, Rocky Point here. I have been playing in a mini Whale league for the last few seasons and decided to come back and test the waters again against the big boys. I figured since 20 is coming out this afternoon and many will just flock to that I wanted to put my team in a league with Whales Incase I have to leave my team unintended also. So I am testing the waters with this post to see how many (If any) are still active and if you post. If not I will see you on the other side in 20 and if so it should be a good season here with so many good teams to compete against. So good luck to all this season and hopefully I will hear from you somewhere. 😁
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 08:07 AM   #2
asaintsfan
All Star Reserve

Seems to me you are a whale now also - with that Perfect PEDRO sitting in your rotation!! Finally got one huh? I look forward to playing you - we only play twice though unless we make it to the series. Good luck
asaintsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 08:21 AM   #3
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaintsfan View Post
Seems to me you are a whale now also - with that Perfect PEDRO sitting in your rotation!! Finally got one huh? I look forward to playing you - we only play twice though unless we make it to the series. Good luck
Hey Asaintfan , It is wonderful seeing you here. Which team is yours? I have always been a so called Whale, I down graded my team to play in that other league. I hate that term because I feel it down graded winners and really good teams. Anyhow, I am so happy I get to play against you again my friend. 😁
Old 03-18-2019, 08:26 AM   #4
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Am I blind? I do not see you in this league. Did you change your Team Name ? I can’t even find your user name. 😞
Old 03-18-2019, 08:30 AM   #5
asaintsfan
All Star Reserve

My teams are easy to find - always have the Whodat symbol of the fluer de lis - Yeah my username is "goyanks" in this league but my forum name is still asaintsfan. Parish Whodats
Attached Images
Old 03-18-2019, 08:32 AM   #6
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

I found ya. Did you change your team name from when we played last? I do not remember the WhoDats. (Might be my age) You are a Defending Champion I see . This should be a fun season. I wish I got to play you more. (And Maybe not,) 😁
Old 03-18-2019, 08:35 AM   #7
asaintsfan
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
I found ya. Did you change your team name from when we played last? I do not remember the WhoDats. (Might be my age) You are a Defending Champion I see . This should be a fun season. I wish I got to play you more. (And Maybe not,) 😁
My other teams are New Orleans Brees and Bayou Whodats - supposed to be in different leagues but those two wound up in same league opposite conferences - aggravates me as I always have the options check so they dont wind up together. Once I had all 3 in the same league and actually had two in the same conference. Ridiculous - talk about cutting your own throat.

I like your selections for Catchers - mighty heavy on the defense. And of course that shiny new PEDRO!!!
Old 03-18-2019, 08:37 AM   #8
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Man I wish I had your closer. I always have a problem with mine. In truth it cost me a Playoff Series last season by blowing two games in a five game series. I have tried so many ......And.......I wish I had yours. Lol Great choice my friend.😁
Old 03-18-2019, 08:39 AM   #9
asaintsfan
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Man I wish I had your closer. I always have a problem with mine. In truth it cost me a Playoff Series last season by blowing two games in a five game series. I have tried so many ......And.......I wish I had yours. Lol Great choice my friend.😁
he stinks when he wants also - blew two saves that cost me a conference in one of my other leagues.

On a separate note - That connecticut quickies team in your division has an interesting roster???
Old 03-18-2019, 08:43 AM   #10
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I like your selections for Catchers - mighty heavy on the defense. And of course that shiny new PEDRO!!!
I love Pena. He does not hit but his lifetime ERA is 3.50 and he helps my starters tremendously in that area. Are you going to stay active (I hope) in 19 when 20 comes out this afternoon?
Old 03-18-2019, 08:48 AM   #11
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
he stinks when he wants also - blew two saves that cost me a conference in one of my other leagues.

On a separate note - That connecticut quickies team in your division has an interesting roster???
Nothing hurts more then that. 😱 Yes I also noticed Connecticut And hope he is active on the forum. He has made the Playoffs the last four years in Perfect so either he sold a bunch or he is a genius at play. Can’t wait to find out which.😁
Old 03-18-2019, 08:53 AM   #12
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Back to Pedro, He was 1-3 since I got him. I hope I did not get the only bad card made with him? Lol. With him and Schilling I am expecting a one two rotation like A Koufax, Drysdale combo. I was hoping never to get into a long losing streak with the rotation I have.
Old 03-18-2019, 09:09 AM   #13
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
??
wow, I see what you mean. His attributes look wonderful but his lifetime save Pct is only .887. (I would like over 90 pct) I am surprised because like the Perfect Pedro I always wanted the perfect Mariano.
Old 03-18-2019, 09:21 AM   #14
joehart
All Star Starter

Hi Zorro,

We also went random in the family but got shuffled into totally different leagues.
Hope I can find you in a future random league again (go against that Schilling/Pedro combo). Good luck....
joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 09:36 AM   #15
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
Hi Zorro,

We also went random in the family but got shuffled into totally different leagues.
Hope I can find you in a future random league again (go against that Schilling/Pedro combo). Good luck....
Same to you my friend. I will miss playing against you. Maybe next time we can do a small friends list to go random. 😁
Old 03-18-2019, 09:39 AM   #16
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Here we go again. The replay could not be downloaded.I thought that was going to be fix today with the new server.

Last edited by Zorro; 03-18-2019 at 09:42 AM.
Old 03-18-2019, 09:53 AM   #17
Kushiel
All Star Starter

Hi everybody. My Loose Cannons are in this league so take it easy on them. They got hot in the Diamond playoffs 2 seasons ago after 10 years in Diamond trying to just compete there. But we did not get embarrassed last season in Perfect.

Kushiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 10:00 AM   #18
joehart
All Star Starter

Quote:
Same to you my friend. I will miss playing against you. Maybe next time we can do a small friends list to go random. 😁
Deal !!!!
Will add you back as friend and change to "use friends" before next week.
That should do the trick.
joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 10:06 AM   #19
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
deal !!!!
Will add you back as friend and change to "use friends" before next week.
That should do the trick.
👍
Old 03-18-2019, 10:07 AM   #20
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushiel View Post
Hi everybody. My Loose Cannons are in this league so take it easy on them. They got hot in the Diamond playoffs 2 seasons ago after 10 years in Diamond trying to just compete there. But we did not get embarrassed last season in Perfect.
Hi Kushiel, Great to see you here. Are you going to be active in 19 ? I hope. 🤞